main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG Galatic Defense

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by CoolyFett, Nov 2, 2014.

1. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Just downloaded this game to my tablet....kinda plays like one of those phone games. Love how Empire & Separatist are on the same team. Always wanted to play as Dooku & Tarkin on the same team. Its a lot of grinding in this game though. Features many of the characters from the Saga. Has anyone played Galatic Defense yet??

2. DIrishB

DIrishB Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 29, 2014
    Yeah I've been playing it for the past few days. I like it. The levels start easy and get incredibly challenging the further you go with the increased difficulty levels (Novice, Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme). It does kind of wear thin that you need to play each level 5 times to fully complete it and collect all the stars, but it's also a good opportunity to level up your champions and towers.

Right now I have Luke Skywalker and Ki-Adi-Mundi fully leveled up, and Chewbacca at level 9 in my Light Side game. Have only played a couple levels of the Dark Side game and only have Darth Maul at lvl 5.

I highly recommend saving your credits for the 30,000 Durasteel character pack instead of the 10,000 carbonite pack, since the characters in the 30,000 pack have a higher max level, better skills, and are overall stronger and more effective than the characters in the 10,000 pack. Of course it takes three times as long to save up as much, so it's up to the individual.

Personally, I say get at least 3 characters from the 10,000 pack to use in the early levels. Then save up all your credits from there on out, continue playing levels and leveling up the 3 heroes you have until you can afford the 30,000 pack, at which point replace one of the 10,000 pack heroes with the better character from the 30,000 pack. Continue to do so until you have all 3 characters from the 30,000 Durasteel packs, and keep buying more as you go to get a better selection of stronger characters with a wide variety of skills (those different skills will be a necessity later in the game, as Endor can get pretty tough.

CoolyFett likes this.
  3. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Its a lot of leveling up or maybe im not just good at it yet. I just unlocked my 2nd champion slot and got Maul. Vader n Maul as a tag team duo. Finally unlocked Hoth also. I dont really like the choice of planets though. It would seem if they based the game on planets that had battles, Deathstar, Naboo, Bespin n Coruscent would be featured. I dont see how they missed Naboo. I like many of the combo awards in the game. Look forward to finally having a team of Obi Wan, Padme and Leia.

4. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Man the grinding is this game!! Only 30 percent of the Separatist-Empire...i only have 3 champions. Endor is still locked. I have not even started the Republic-Rebellion side of the game.