main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be getting to posts tomorrow night and throughout the week. I am playing the juggling game these last few days of husband, father, nerd, employee/management, and then throw out any perceived plans of how that might have looked over the weekend and today. :p

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Heavy Isotope PMed me to confirm that she is alive too.

Dealing with things, and not ready to come back yet.

I have apprised her of the new game's existence, and passed her the Wiki url to look around.

Bravo likes this.
  3. Glimmer of Hope

Glimmer of Hope Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 1, 2018
    Hello all! I was lurking for awhile and wanted to know if you were still accepting new players? I wasn't sure if being an Imperial meant playing a human or near-human, so I wanted to get some input from you fine folks!

Bravo and Master Vo'Un'Var like this.
  4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I believe Bravo is still accepting new characters.

Well the rest of the lot are playing humans, I am playing a near human, and I believe one of the GM Imperial characters is a Rodian so you would have a wide selection you can go for ;) Albeit the less human one is and serving the Empire the more interesting one's backstory normally is :p

If you already have an idea for someone PM Bravo the idea. Or if you want to brain storm someone feel free to keep chatting in here, Sith is chock full of character ideas :D

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome, @Glimmer of Hope . Good to see you here.

Okay-dokey, Bravo has drawn inspiration from Star Trek: Voyager and Babylon 5 for deciding player roles, meaning that all players must either pick an Imperial senior staff role, or be a stormtrooper variant, or a TIE pilot.

Your remaining options therefore, are:

Chief Engineering Officer

Air Commodore

Hangar Chief

or

A TIE pilot within our Dark Nebula squadron.

or

A stormtrooper within Joker Platoon.

This does not affect your human, or near-human choices.

Once you have a good enough idea to fill out a character sheet, you can private message that to me, and we can work through it. Bravo giving final approval.

Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    @Glimmer of Hope has sent us a Character Sheet all. Its been approved and we're awaiting Sith to help Hope's transition into the game. :)

@Laine_Snowtrekker --- feel free to respond to the first post I tagged you in (January 5th???). I'll be able to get to the second post I had mentioned in OOG later this weekend. At the moment, I'm playing chicken with a headache and I'm waiting to see who wins.

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I had a very busy week this past week with work (conference, including presenting, and then I had a bunch of researchers) so I pretty much just came home, had dinner, and went to bed all week. But getting that is on my weekend to-do list. :)

Bravo likes this.
  8. Glimmer of Hope

Jan 1, 2018
    @Bravo @Sith-I-5 I have posted my sheet at your request and look forward to joining you all on this journey!

9. Glimmer of Hope

Jan 1, 2018
    Apologies for the double post but I just had to share some art I had commissioned of Callizto to help give reference.
    [​IMG]

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'll be online (maybe) tonight, but for sure tomorrow. Our baby is teething and my wife & I have been getting chunks of sleep here & there this week, but nothing that could be considered "normal sleep". Parenthood---a constant adventure. [face_beatup]

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Really?!

I have no idea of the stats, but I didn't think teeth started coming through that quickly!

Bravo likes this.
  13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Eh, if the parents are really toothy it happens. My own upbringing swings to the other end with slow to come teeth so I have perked my ears at others getting them earlier and/or on time. Feel sorry for Bravo's wife though, early teeth make things really rough.

Bravo likes this.
  14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    We had her 4 month doc appointment yesterday. Doc confirmed her body is preparing for teeth.

I fell asleep at the computer last night (Friday). [face_blush] So, yea, forgive me....... [face_dunno]I'm getting to posts right now.

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    @Sith-I-5

I edited my post to reflect your tag to Englewood.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Noted, and good work.

What a twist!

I was thinking along with Davis, how supposed Intelligence types were not leaving anyone to question...

Bravo likes this.
  17. Glimmer of Hope

Jan 1, 2018
    Sorry for my absence the past couple of days! I had to work all week to get the weekend off for a Sci Fi Movie Marathon.

Bravo likes this.
  18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    No worries! :) Most of us here (I'm pretty sure) are working adults. Life happens, we take it one day at a time.

Speaking of working adults...yeah, I'm echoing Hope on the work stuff. With that said, I should be online at least Friday night or Saturday and Sunday for sure.

19. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Hoping to work on something today and get it posted tonight or tomorrow.

Bravo likes this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Ditto!

EDIT: Done and up! :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Bravo likes this.
  21. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I haven't disappeared, just waiting for replies to tags (one concerning Gwen, tag to @Bravo here; and one for @Bravo here). The last time I put up a game post was fifteen days ago.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hope DRL isn't kicking your butts too badly.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Bravo likes this.
  22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Finally got my reply in, a day late but at least it's done.

Sith-I-5, Mitth_Fisto and Bravo like this.
  23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm in the midst of a small storm of life (DRL is kicking my butt). Hoping for Tuesday/Wednesday to get a post up. :)

Nothing critical. Just daughter is teething (which is making getting away to post on Saturdays a bit harder), work is stretching me thin (what is new? [face_waiting] ), and I've been finishing post-production on a movie with a few 11th hour headaches. Sunday we had some family stuff and tonight is our date night at home. Just that "perfect storm" this last few days.

I am keeping up on reading, so no worries there. :)

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I have a post written to respond to @Glimmer of Hope ; I just now have to re-type it at home, except I fell asleep last night.

Bravo likes this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be online Tuesday & Wednesday this week for sure, with either Thursday OR Friday nights as well (plus weekend). Essentially put, I'll be back to my normal posting routine with work/family/movie making slowing down. :)

The Valiant Few---the Hobby Group I'm with---have completed & released our first Feature Length Movie. If you have the time, I'd be honored if you watched it. Considering it being our first and the various challenges we endured, I think it came out well considering.