main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Galaxy's Edge - Merchandise from Black Spire Outpost

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ChrisLyne, May 1, 2019.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 4, 2018
    I want a lightsaber, Sith holocron and the sabaac game

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    The Sabaac game is a riot to play!!

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    There was a Hasbro Nexu figure that came out for AOTC. Here's a pic of it with a couple of other figures (yes, it's from my collection):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    wobbits and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  4. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    My wish list is way too long! But Droid Depot and a Jedi Holocron are pretty much the top of the list for me (and a Loth Cat for my wife!)

5. wobbits

wobbits Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Oh I love it!! Am I crazy for wanting a bigger one? I saw a picture from Galaxy's Edge that had a Nexu head mounted on a wall like a hunting trophy and I want that too! LOL:D

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Just a note for those flying to Galaxy's Edge - the TSA have banned the 'thermal detonator' Coke bottles from flights.

CNBC Story

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    My son just brought several home Monday before last, guess we lucked out.

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. Jedi-Spy

Jedi-Spy Jedi Padawan

Sep 25, 2019
    TSA is no longer banning the thermal detonator Coke bottles from flights. If they are empty, passengers may take them in their carry-on bags and if they are full, they must be put in their check-in luggage.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  9. Jedi-Spy

Jedi-Spy Jedi Padawan

Sep 25, 2019
    I think that my daughter has fallen in love with the Porgs so we'll probably be driving over to WDW to pick up one real soon. Living 4 minutes away from WDW/Galaxy's Edge has its advantages.

I'm saving Spira coins to use in Sabaac along with various types of Imperial credit chips and coinage that I purchased through Etsy.

10. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    I've got the Darth Maul Bust from Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities. I have a massive list of other things to get as well.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2002
    Starting today - merchandise from Galaxy's Edge Trading Post is starting to sell online at Shopdisney.com

Today they added a bunch of costumes and lightsabers. Soon they'll be adding the critters!

ChrisLyne likes this.
  12. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Love the display at my local Targets. Some have an aisle cart full of items as well. I went for a bunch of the Astromech and a few BB droids.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2002
    The Critters have arrived at Shopdisney.com! I finally have my Salacious Crumb on order! Will be working to pick up several more of the interactive criters