main
side
curve

SWC17 Game Playing at Con

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Docgeo, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    I was wondering if anyone will be bringing games to play? If so is there a dedicated area or list of active games? It would help pass the time for any overnight waiting. I would be happy to play some games if anyone is interested as long as there are no panel conflicts.

2. jerejerebinks

jerejerebinks Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 24, 2017
    I'm just going to watch some movies and play the game of people watching lol

Docgeo likes this.
  3. Darksider13

Darksider13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2017
    I don't have any of my tabletop games anymore but I was gonna bring my Switch when camping out Thurs PM. Nothing Star Wars on there yet unfortunately but I've got a few multiplayer games I'll probably play with people in line.

4. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    At some other Cons I've been to there usually is a game playing area. But these Cons cover such a wide breadth of all things nerd that doesn't surprise me. I'm not so sure about at a Star Wars Celebration though. There aren't many SW specific games to warrant an area dedicated to it. I'm not bringing any myself, but I'm down to play games in the overnight line. Anything to pass the time and talk SW while we wait.

5. Docgeo

Oct 26, 2013
    Star Wars Games:
    1. Star Wars Destiny
    2. Rebellion
    3. Imperial Assault
    4. Armada
    5. X-Wing
    6. Star Wars LCG
    7. A lot of other out of print games!!

I have them all but many take up a lot of Space.

6. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    Fantasy Flight Games is going to be running some games. They're also holding the finale to their X-Wing open tournament at the convention.

Docgeo likes this.
  7. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    There's a panel you might be interested in.

Fantasy Flight Games: Star Wars Tabletop Games
    April 14, 2017, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
    Star Wars Fan Stage - W308, 3rd Floor

Ever wanted to find out what it takes to bring Star Wars from a galaxy far, far away to your own gaming table? Join Fantasy Flight Games as they give you a look behind the curtain into their world of board, card, miniatures and role playing design and learn more about some of the exciting Star Wars games they are working on now!

Docgeo likes this.
  8. Docgeo

Oct 26, 2013
    I have that one on my list...Thanks!!