main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Games Night! Saturday, Jan. 17th, 6:30pm - Adventurer's Guild, West end...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    We're having a games night on saturday, for anyone who's interested in coming by for a few hours gaming on Sat. evening. Star Wars monopoly will be there, as will Epic Duels, and SW Mini's. Bring any other board games if you'd like to try them, they don't have to be SW.

The place is called Adventurer's Guild, and it's on 156th and Stony Plain road, right across from Brado's Pizza beside the Rent-a-Center. Feel free to come by at about 6:30 and if a ride is needed please post. I have room for 3.

So come on down. Anyone's welcome, just look for the guy in the black baseball cap and the grey hoodie with a ponytail.

See you there! :)

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Berx ya might not be the only one there who looks like that lol

Yeah guys this is a great place and Rod is a good friend of mine we can have pizza drinks in there, there is a great nice tables and though he still getting things set up it's a fun scooby gang type hangout

3. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    So how did it go?

4. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    It went pretty well, were getting more inti rpg with minis as picies though which was nice, great setting and lots of friendly people, were gonna make it a monthly bi weekly thing if possible

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Yeah it's a great place, pretty centrally located. I'm definetly looking forward to next time.

6. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Booyah!!!, yeah a great laid back place and great possibility for new members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.