main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Geeks, Dweebs, and Nerds! ...(and dorks)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by obi-wannabe1, Jan 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    anymore out there?

2. IellaWessiriNRI

IellaWessiriNRI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I am a geeky nerd, ie Star Wars geek that does well in school ;)

3. swizzard

swizzard Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    im a total renaissance geek. my main geek background is in ccgs/rpgs, but ive diversified and have comic book, computer, sw, and lotr geeky knowledge at my disposal. oh, and lets not forget latin and grammar/usage geek as well. and music geek too, sorta. however, since im so spread-out, im sad to report that i can be easily out-geeked in certain areas (im still on the ball w/rpgs/ccgs f/the most part, and i can hold my own agaist computer geeks provided they dont get into programming stuff [1/\/\ ph1u3/\/7 1/\/ d00d5p34k/13375p34k, ph0r x4/\/\p13], and i rock the language geek stuff, but i get smoked by true lotr and sw buffs on a somewhat regular basis).

if ur a geek, say what your main areas of geeky expertise are, dont just say "geek".

im somewhat reformed (unfortunately), cause im not really hangin w/true geeks (many of my friends are former geeks tho. they're not as in touch w/their geekdom as i tho, im sad to report)

and while we're on the subject, anyone else find the onion article "geekwads, dorkwads sign historic wad agreement" really funny?

swizzard, the Iron Pope

4. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  5. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I'm autistic.

Honest.

100% so.

I ahve a form which gives you a higher IQ and more intelligence known as Aspurger's syndrome.

I really am autistic.

6. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I guess I'm a nerd, I'm sure my friends think of me that way. These days I'm more into stuff like Star Wars and video games and reading and eating pizza and stuff. Keeps me from getting into trouble.

<shrug>

7. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    3 parts geek
    1 part nerd

¤Night

8. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    i think geek fits me most...

9. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    As you see from my name, I consider myself a fanboy in the SW community. I also am considered a nerd, especially by others at school. I'm the only 15-year old who wears Star Wars shirts under his uniform and wears Star Wars pins from 1982 on his backpack. I also have SW stickers from 1983 on my English binder.

I consider nerd the least offensive term to me. However, I still prefer the term 'fanboy'.

10. JediProphet

JediProphet Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I'm a comic book geek, lotr geek, monty python geek, art geek, music geek, computer geek and of course star wars geek. But I'm a bookworm as well, because I read and study a lot.

11. JediASolo

JediASolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    dweeb, I beleive...my uncle calls me a dork, nerd and a geek often, also...so I dunno, I've always thought they all meant pretty much the same thing...

12. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Geek, and proud of it!

13. topgoalscorer_no11

topgoalscorer_no11 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    i'm actually considered pretty cool.

where's the 'jock' option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.