main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Generations of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Halcyon, Apr 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Thanks. Here goes nothing.
    Nejaa could tell from the look on his father's face that his update to te
    he council didn't go to well. It always like that with his dad; if he was upset he would roll his tounge under his bottom lip, but if he gave a short blow well it normally meant he would sleep over his friend's house.

It was a given that they would be receiving help from other jedi. A first for the two. Normally they would be sent to help others not the other way around. It happens to the best he supposed.

The worst part of it was that there was nothing he and his father could of done. They had, as planned attended the ralley or as he liked to call it the mob scene. The whole idea of doing so was to get an idea on the veiws of The Race Surpremacy League.The whole act had been well planned. Nejaa would sneak into the office while the speeches were being said. He was then to take holographs of the documents and the grounds of the office for a later raid. But for some reason the director of the organization's aids took out his blaster and began firing at them. There was no reason for them to do so. It was as if he knew who they were.

They had to draw their lightsabers to ward off the incomming shots. And in doing so immediatly blew their cover. It's one thing to take on an unoffical mission; it's another thing to get caught in the process.

The worst thing about it was not that they had been caught, at least then it would have been do to lazinees and bad work on there part, but when questioned neither of the aids knew why they fired. Half of them didn't remember firing at all. It was as if someone was controlling them and erasing the fact that they had done so. This situation made both of them think it was a rouge responsible.

It was the times like these that nearly made him wish he were not a jedi but a normal person. Fat chance of that ever happening.

"Father, what light did the council shed? Is it a dark sider as we suspected?" he asked his father.

"They shed no light and bring up more questions," Sal informed his son. He looked over his apprentice. "The council doesn't know everything Nejaa. If we are not sure, a group of twelve jedi masters half way across the galaxy would not know either. Even if they did the chances of them giving the information to where it is needed are slim."

"Yes father," he said.

Sal sighed, "As you probably guessed they will be giving us help"

Nejaa nodded his head. That was an obvious assumption." Will they send Kelta Durron? She is from Tralus and is used to anti-alien uprisings," he inferred.

"No, the council in its great wisdom," he told his son in a sarcastic voice, "are sending Master Deren Ke Armond and his two apprentices. As well as Master Adadel and her apprentice. They feel more experience is needed. They too do not like the findings we have found."

Nejaa just stood ther with shock implanted firmly in his brain. He couldn't believe it. The council sending five jedi to help with a little uprising. And out of all the jedi to send, they send Master Armaond who by all rights should be on the council if not leading it. It was an insult in the highest degree. Non of the ones sent were corellian. Corellia takes care of her own. Thats how its been for thousands of years.

"I've sent you a copy on the jedi coming so you'll know who we're getting. They will arrive in four days," Sal said.

"Don't worry about it dad. I'm sure we'll be finished and they will begone from here never to return." Nejaa said to his father to cheer him up.

It didn't work. Not that he had been expecting it to. "Report to me at 0700 so we can go over the laegue's lastest moves. Mabey we get some work done that'll make are guests stay shorter," his father told him. "I'll see you in the morning Nejaa."

Nejaa bowed and took his leave. Oh what a week. Not only did he get shot at, have the intel plan totally foiled, but he n

2. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I want to thank everyone for responding. Well here is another one.

Things were going perfectly. Sidious sith apprentice couldn't have had a more content day. Well as content as any sith could be.

The mishap he had caused the jedi was most filling. As his master had ordered he possed as an aid to the RSL director. His master had warned him of possible jedi spies. Though they weren't suspected until later on.It hadn't been a problem though. The jedi has become lacks in the ways. Fools that they were thaught them selves supreme in the galaxy. Little did they know. The jedi had been easy to spot and easier to deflect. All Sidious had to do was simply draw and shoot while putting the suggestion into the other aids. Unfortunatly several saw him draw first and the memory of the incident was erased from those few.

Just as he expected the jedi had blown there cover. They could've dove pertending to be commoners but they hadn't, idiots. They acted like he had forseen. Puppets all of them.

Inciting the race conflicts had been a brilliant move by his master. It served two purposes. One was that the hatred expressed by the oppossing forces fueled their power. Sidious knew there was a second reason but that wasn't reveled to him. And unless it was, he wasn't asking. He may be bold for a sith apprentice but he wasn't stupid either.

For some unknown reason he felt dread as he approached his master's door. It wasn't like him to feel this type of fear. It was rare for him to feel anything outside of anger and agression. There wasn't a reason for him to fear his master either. He had prformed all his required duties, more then what was required in fact.

Swallowing his dought and using his fear to fuel his anger, Sidious knelt in front of his master's door. His head bowed in submission. His master knew he was there and would see him when she wished.

After what seemed like hours and after Sidious thought his legs no longered work, he was allowed in. Walking in he bowed. "Master," he said to the seductive female in front of him.

"Ah, Sidious my apprentice," she said in an almost mocking and threating way. This was going to be worse then he enticipated. Without warning his master back handed him with remarkable strength. Before he could rise she lifted her hands shooting out force lightning that hit him straight on. When he began to rise she shock him again. Then again, which it then had became a game for her amusement. Sidious stopped tring to get up.

"You blasted hutt," his master cursed at him. Sidious just stood there lying down wondering what had he done.

Would someone reply.

3. Jedi Halcyon

Jedi Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 1999
    Very Good Padawan 3. Keep up the good work.

4. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Nice work padawan3!!

5. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Thanks. I'll post again soon.

6. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
  7. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Soon is an infinitive amount of time. Or as soon as my SAT 2s are over. Which sould be like in five days.

8. ParallaxDirector

ParallaxDirector Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2000
    Okay, I always bad at Star Wars when it came to ships. I need help on this. I need a picture and information on a ship that I can use in my movie. If any of you have links to a site where I can get some pictures of ships and their names etc..please give them to me. Thanks a bunch

J.P.

9. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Well, if I were you, I'd get the Star Wars: Essential Guide to Vehicles book. I love it!

What' kinda ship are you looking for?

10. ParallaxDirector

ParallaxDirector Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2000
    A freighter. I'm thinking about using a YT-2400, just because they look cool.

11. Dark Prince Xizor

Dark Prince Xizor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2000
    All you need is right here :

http://www.swma.net/ http://www.swma.net/

and of course, there :

http://www.theforce.net/scifi3d/ http://www.theforce.net/scifi3d/

12. Jean

Jean Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Upping for the move

Thread Status: