main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Celebration II

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by snap-hiss, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    The airline industry is on to us! Airfares haven risen since I first started checking in November to Indy.

:(

No matter, nothing will keep me from CII.

2. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    Hey everyone! I'll be attending this Celebration with all of the wonderful friends I made online during the Hype for The Phantom Menace and the same group that I attended Celebration I with!(with some NEW additions!)

Hopefully I will be able to meet up with some new people while there and make some more friends. I'll be coming from the Philadelphia area(as of now, I'm flying, but if someone is driving and needs someone to go with...I'm game!) I'll also be going stag(I'm single... last girlfriend didn't understand my Star Wars needs... and she was a tad on the nutty side;) ... what kind of woman asks you to NOT display your Star Wars figures and rare poster collection(framed by the way!) because it's "freaky"? LOL) Anyway...maybe I'll get lucky and meet a lovely Princess or Queen(oh heck, Padme's a Senator now, right? Gimme a Politician...LOL) So if you're into Star Wars art and into art in general and will be going to Indy... PM me:) There's a lot to do in Indy and with the large group I'm already in...more will be merrier!

3. BooBooKittyFett

BooBooKittyFett Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2001
    TDH - you shouldn't have any trouble there. ;)

4. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    What do you mean, BooBoo?

5. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Well, first of all, I'm sure there will be plenty of Padmes and Leias all over your N.U.T.z cause you're the hottest fanboy I know!

6. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    BooBoo, I just realized who you are... It's been a long time! We had fun back West, didnt we? ;)

7. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    And TDHArtist ruins another perfectly good thread...

LOL!

:)

8. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Are you that much of a smooth pimp daddy that you don't even remember me? J/K ... it has been awhile. I miss you! Of course, I'm unavailable now ... but with your Han Solo blaster at your side, honey ... DAMN!
    I may be geting a little jealous. [face_love]

9. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Moff, you're just jealous because you're "A good little boy"(but with good reason...The little woman is a hottie, My friend!) You have to live a little... as for you BooBoo, yea, we did have "fun" ;) as for your man, lucky him...REAL lucky! Well, maybe I'll meet a nice girl in Indy.

Boo, you seem to be getting very creative when talking about, um, certain things...LOL... Can't sensor metaphors...LOL

10. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Hmmm...now, gentlemen take a look at me: [link=http://accreations.cjb.net]AC Creations [/link] (on the Who Am I? page). I do so love Star Wars... 8-}

EDIT: Oh, and as for peaking interest in Tom. Tom is a sweetheart, really. :) He's told me about how he treats a lady on a date, and I believe him. He's a dedicated and hard worker, I'm sure. He should be getting paid for his artistic talent, and I hope to God someone at the Con notices that. I'd say he's like a cuddly teddy bear at heart. How's that sound?? :)

11. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    This is slowly turning into "Get Tom a Star Wars Girlfriend" LOL... well, it's nice to see my female friends, that I do know personally, saying such nice things...BooBoo a tad on the racier side...but she knows me all too well ;)

12. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Tom, you know I could say some things that would make all the chicks come-a-runnin' ... but I don't think my man would appreciate it. However, ladies ... seriously. Someone's gotta jump at this golden opportunity.

(Don't get mad, honey!)

13. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Could you private message me and tell me EXACTLY what I did for you...or more to the point to you, to make you say these things... just so I can repeat them. LOL

14. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
  15. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Ohhhhhhh...well, BooBoo, that's something all guys should know how to do. LOL That's all apart of me being me. ;) Anyway... I must apologize to the rest of the Folks posting... I didnt expect this... We'll try and keep the smut to a bare minimum... BooBoo seems to have colorful ways around that though ;)

Honestly BooBoo, I've been hard pressed to find a TRUE Star Wars Fan for a girlfriend... I had one a few years ago, but she got away(Not my fault, she had things to deal with that she wouldn't let me help her with) But things happen. I always said I MUST be with a woman who enjoys Star Wars as much as I do.

16. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Bobafemme, Just do what I do for airfares... Priceline... I use it EVERYTIME I fly to California or down south for Con appearences and whatnot. I flew to San Fran, Roundtrip from Philly for $145.00... and I've NEVER paid more then 200.00 there.. it's a bargain!

17. Twilek_Oolala

Twilek_Oolala Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2002
    Hi there! Wow, this is cool. I can't wait! I am such a Star Wars FREAK! I'll be at the Celebration...

Hey TDH, I'm new here. What's a PM?

18. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I smell socks.

!snap

19. Darth_Balls

Darth_Balls Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    Swings open the door, Clint Eastwood style, "Get me a Colt 45, sucka!"

Yaaaa, what up, yo? I'll be up in this hizee in Indy with my cousin. We comin from Cali, he's all afraid to post in stuff, kinda a shy type, know what I'm sayin? He's a big fan, but me, uncle Joe says I gotta go so he's not all alone. Its cool, Star wars is da bomb. But he told me bout this place, says this were everyone hooks up. So thats why Im here. Where da honies at!! w00t!!

20. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    goes over to Darth Balls and throws the West-Side sign

Sup? You from Cali, too? Lookin' for the honies, ha? Why don't you and your cousin hook yourselves up a seat at my table? And gimme a sip of that 45, yo.

21. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Word...

22. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Peepz Boo-Boo...puts down the 45 and orders up some Tanquaray
    West siiiide! Ya, all quickstyle. What up? You in Cali too, huh? Anywhere near Oaktown? My cousin went up to see all the Star Wars movies in that space station place on the hill, whats it called, Chabott College, something like that. I was bout to go too but somethin came up, ya know ;) He told me Empire Strikes Back got all busted up too, peeps were all mad and stuff. Good thing I wasn't there or I woulda have to knock some heads, ESB is shiznit. So where your room at Boo?

23. Dack_Janiels

Dack_Janiels Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2002
    Walks in to put da smack down. Takes a seat inbetween Boo Boo n' everyone else!

Girl, I don like what I been reading. I know who this TDH guy is. I don care when that happened and I don care what you think will happen in Indy. An all you punks postin I'll tell you right now it ain't gonna happen. I'm gonna be right here where I can keep an eye on MY girl. Representin West Side is coo, just keep it on the net. You don wanna get real.

Now that it's clear, I'll be seein some o'ya in May. Proceed...

24. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I feel out of my element. Who wants to do some bootscooting. ;)

Yeeehawww. Ya'all need to just sit back a spell and give them doggies a rest.

Get out of the hood and come to the country...you'll never go back.

25. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Stands up, adjusts myself and looks at Dack

What up, foo. You say Boo's your girl? Then why come she's inviting me to the table then, huh? What? But check this, I'm not in to used goods, so if she says you're her boy, then it's all good. I got my eye on TwilekOlalalala over there anyways, bout to snatch her up before TomDickandHarry comes back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.