main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Celebration II

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by snap-hiss, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001

!snap

2. BooBooKittyFett

BooBooKittyFett Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2001
    Gentlemen ... it's all good. You know I gots friends! There's enough love to go around.

starts to give Dack a light back massage
    You don't have to trip off these guys.
    Wesa goin to hook up with some Twi'lek twins and all have a party.
    Now, what do you say I run over to the bar and order up another one of them Tanquarays?

Sorry, Balls, I ain't from no Oaktown - I'm in So Cal. I do have some homies up that way, though.

Now, where were we??? Ah, yes...

gets up and heads for the bar...

3. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    Hey..BooBoo and I are just friends now, Jack... as for you Twi...PM= Private Message, next to logout at the top. :)

As for Indy...whatever happens, happens... I'm seriously looking forward to this because I know it'll be 100% better then Denver!

4. Darth_Balls

Darth_Balls Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    Aww, aiight then. I feel ya. I'll get my game on when I get there. Cause once the honeys see me there's no stoppin'. No parents to hold me back this time, just me and my cuz, true playas fo real...

5. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Good for you Darth, Being over 21, I havent had to answer to the 'rents in years...LOL, but you'll have a great time. Denver was full of problems but all the friends I made there were well worth the Rain and Mud. Plus the sweet Darth Maul Jacket I picked up and other goodies more then made up for it!

As for BooBoo, she's a friend from back in California when I was living there last year. Like I said earlier, I don't want to ruin the thread and want to keep this going... I keep it clean and let the chips fall where they may.

Now I must get back to the drawing table... I have a very important submission to finish...if you wanna see the layouts I'm doing...IM me or email me(this is for anyone interested in Star Wars art)...I'd be happy to show them to you:)

6. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Darth Balls .. are you gonna turn 18 before May?
    And who you know in Oaktown? PM me... I used to kick it up there.

7. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Yup yup, I'll be 18 on April 13th. That's why I can go with just me and my cuz, he's only 15, but since I'll be an adult by then, uncle Joe trusts me to watch after him, but I'm gonna show him the ways of a true playa, ya know? Honeys there don't even know whats comin, but they'll find out soon enough.

I got all kinds of peeps up here. I'm sure you know some of them, shoot I probably seen you before too. Whatch you look like?

8. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    PM me and tell me where you went to school - my X is 19, wouldn't that be some crazy stuffs if you knew him? All you Oaktown fools be knowin' each other. Tell me who you're down with - you know what I mean.
    Can't post it here. And I'll PM you a link to my picture.

9. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Damn, girl. I think I'd remember a body like that. I'll show my boys, one of them gots to know you. Did you see my mug? I sent it to you. I also put it in my profile, case you didn't get the PM.

10. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Oh, you like that, ha? Just keep it on the D.L. cause I'm about to get in trouble by certain people. On April 13th, I'll send more... [face_mischief]

11. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Yea, you should be careful, Balls... I'd keep it nice and clean. Just go to indy with the intent of having a good time and meeting new people... not getting action. You'll have more fun that way. But you're young... I can understand.

12. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Hmmm. Who's the real Slim Shady?!?

13. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Hey Balls - you do look totally familiar!!
    That's a funny picture, too. Too bad I'm spoken for...

Wasn't I going over to the bar??

14. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Ok I'm starting to feel responsible for the direction the thread has turned. Talk of certain past experiences had led it to basically a pick up thread(which honestly I did NOT want to happen...) if you're going to try and hook up with someone...do it in PM's, that way, you can say what you like and not get booted. I'm sorry I even mentioned I was single and looking for another Star Wars fan to hang with... But lets discuss how much fun we'll have at the Celebration...Think of everything thats going to be there and going on while we are there. Exhibits, The 25th Anniversary Concert, Buying all new merchandise, Meeting new Friends from all over...seeing the stars, the presentations they'll have of trailers, footage and whatnot(not to mention we could all get to see Spider-man opening weekend!)...I apologize wholeheartedly to those who want to discuss that stuff here and from here on out...I'll keep my posts to that topic... someone wants to talk to me about meeting up...do it in private messages or simply IM me on AIM. Better to leave it out of here. So there it is...

15. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Hey, it's all good. I just came here and thats what I saw everyone doin'. But I'll keep it on the DL.

And yeah, people always say I look like Eminem. That's why I always get the girlies. ;)

Alright then, let's talk about Star Wars. Anyone know if Billy Dee is gonna show up? I'll have him sign my Colt 45 bottle...

16. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Don't trip, that's the point of the thread - a SOCIAL countdown.

17. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    Balls...I can't say for sure if Billy Dee will be attending... but if he is, I HIGHLY doubt he'll sign a Colt 45 bottle... and NOT just that...I doubt you'll get the bottle inside.

The last celebration did not have autograph sessions... occasionally a star would sign something, but it was rare... this may be a different situation since it wont be held OUTSIDE, but we'll see...it's all a part of the fun! :)

18. Darth_Balls

Feb 14, 2002
    Damn, even if I drank it all beforehand? What if I slip him a 20 spot or a fat jay. I know, I'll just find him outside the bar or the club afterword. I KNOW he's gotta be partying after doing something like signing autographs all day.

19. TDHArtist

Dec 31, 2000
    OK, I have to be the one to say this, but Balls... the Ganster thing doesnt work in here. Nor does being not even 18 and expecting to get into clubs and bars and rub elbows with Bill Dee(who probably won't be there unless he's hocking his Lando cloak for a few bucks...have you seen him in any films lately? Didn't think so...) So I think you should relax with the ganster chitchat and just be yourself... By the way, your pic... TOO much like Eminem... I've seen the guy up close in Cali, and honestly...it looks too much like him not to be some pic of him sitting at home or in a hotel room eating McDonalds. Be yourself...no reason to be someone else.

20. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hey TDH, I think he is being himself. I think he's just goofin off and have a good time. And like Booboo said, this is the social countdown thread. It's all good. Now, I too have had the urge to get Billy Dee to sign a bottle of Colt-45. He was at DragonCon in Atlanta a year or so ago and was promoting some book he wrote. He wouldn't sign anything but the book. And I'm not a malt liquor fan, so I decided against buying it. I tell ya though, if celebs don't sign autographs, that's gonna kind of suck. Seems a waste to pay the prices and not get some of the cool things that normally go with a con.

21. Dack_Janiels

Dack_Janiels Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2002
    Yo Balls, you best be takin the artist's advice. You wanna be a G, let's keep it on the streets. An nobody be looking at my girl but me. Don you worry, she knows that now too. [face_devil]

You best watch yo'sef in Indy tho. I see anyone eyen my girl, I'm a get crazy with a Gaffi stick and a hydro-spanner. Get it?

22. BooBooKittyFett

Dec 14, 2001
    Right on, Jace.

offers to buy him a drink

Keep it real!

Dack - we'll talk later.

23. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Does anyone smell what I smell?

24. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Depends what you're smelling MysterySith...right now I smell impatience. Impatience that it can't be closer to May.

And Booboo, it wouldn't be the gentleman thing to do if you bought me that drink. Let me be the one to buy YOU the drink.

To Dack: Don't sweat the small stuff man. I'm married. Just buying a pretty lady a drink is all.

By the way Booboo, I take it you got part of your name from "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back"?

25. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Napalm in the morning? [face_laugh]

*does a shot of praire fire, gags*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.