main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I will if you vote for Lunge Cat.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  2. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Sorry I voted for SJ.

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    How much are you willing to pay me for my vote?

4. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    At this point, Cool Cat is winning by 3 votes, and what's more important than your vote is your influence. If you can bring your vote and 3 others (or more) to lunge cat, I'm willing to pay handsomely. Name your price.

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Twelve trillion dollars.

6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS New Toys and Collectibles!

8. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I live in Florida and although Redwood trees wont grow outside here I have heard people have success growing redwoods indoors down here like up north how people grow Norfolk Island Pines indoors. There are actually low humidity days in Florida in the Winter where I would be able to put my tree out. I bought a Redwood tree from Amazon from the Jonsteen Tree Company I heard it will need a lot of water light and good soil that doesn't retain too much water. If anyone has grown Redwoods indoors any advice would be helpful?

9. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS EPISODE 9 SUPER SPOILERS!!

10. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    You'll need a very high ceiling, with the ability to periodically raise it. That's my advice.

11. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I used to have a Norfolk Island Pine indoors my thinking is just as long as the pot I put it in isn't that big it shouldn't get that big. I could trim it or keep it a Bonsai Tree...

Its actually been 70 some odd degrees this week and low humidity so I have the tree outdoors when it gets to hot or to cold I will bring it in and put it on my mantle. On the instructions for the tree It says it cant take extreme heat or cold they say in that case to grow it indoors. so when it is really hot in the spring and summer I will bring it inside.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Siphonophore likes this.
  12. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    I've always liked Norfolk Island pines.... they have a bit of a prehistoric aesthetic to them. Those, and sago palms, horsetails, monkey puzzle trees, and giant ferns.

13. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    where I live now we have two Norfolk Island Pines in our back Yard Southwest Florida Punta Gorda we got one in Walmart and one in Home Depot. People also grow Monkey Puzzle Trees in there yards down here! The Norfolk's down here are hardy trees they survive Hurricanes and Tornadoes and there limbs and needles grow back fast. I hear you can even grow Norfolk's in parts of California. We also got a Horsetail Palm in our Yard that we brought from Maryland where we used to keep it in a pot. We call the Horsetail a Ponytail and we have Sago's in our yard! you can almost grow anything here things from The Caribbean things from South American The Amazon things from Australia and things from Hawaii We even got Shafeleria Trees on the side of my house.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Happy Valentine's Day, people!

[​IMG]

GregMcP, EHT and Avnar like this.
  15. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    A few days ago, I was shopping for a new container of Quaker oats, and noticed the packaging and artwork had been updated. There are some changes to the font, there's a field of oats in the background, Larry the Quaker Oats man has slimmed down a bit, his jaw is bit more defined, his scarf thing is now blowing in the wind, and his hair is a bit different.... silkier and bouncier. His hat is now tipped in the opposite direction. It seems as if they reversed the previous image before making the alterations. Larry's skin tone is a bit paler as well..... less peachy, making his rosy cheeks more noticeable.
    The last time Larry made the news for his change was 2012.
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/03/31/the-quaker-oats-guy-gets-a-slimmer-new-look/
    This new container for instant-oats shows the new artwork:
    https://www.quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/quick-oats.aspx

We really need some Star Wars news around here.

Trebor Sabreon, Luke02 and EHT like this.
  16. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS EPISODE 9 WRAPS! + SPOILER PICS!!

17. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm back here and post from time to time. :)

18. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
  19. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    We're expecting spy photos from you. It can't be mere coincidence that you return here just after IX has wrapped. I'm imagining you camped out on Carbon Ridge (or was it the outskirts of Jedha City?) with your version of a telephoto lens (phone behind binoculars).
    Welcome back!

nightangel and EHT like this.
  20. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    My Coastal Redwood I have had a little under a month already new growth drinks up a lot of water I put it out on cooler non humid days we have some days like that in the winter. I got it on Amazon from The Jonsteen Company in Eureka California for 5 dollars and shipping and tax,
    [​IMG]

21. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Happy Birthday Anthony Daniels and a big fat kiss from the Princess!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  22. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
  23. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    Seems like it's forever away but then I remember we used to wait three years between Star Wars movies during the PT era. I think we are now spoiled but reading Bob Horn's interview from the other day, we better like camels in the desert when it comes to Episode IX since it is going to be awhile before the next live action Star Wars film hit theaters. My guess it could be anywhere between 3-5 years.

24. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    this my Norfolk Island Pine in my backyard,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have another Norfolk Island pine on the other end of my property it actually might be bigger one I got at Walmart down here the other I got at Home Depot down here!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW CELEBRATION 2019 New Art Prints!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.