main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    My review of Matt Groening's Disenchantment,
    "I set my clock last night to wake up at 7:00AM but didn't watch till my 10 year old Nephew left for School. Right away I disagree with the Critics and I loved the Pilot! I binged the Entire series only stopping to Eat Breakfast and a few Bathroom Breaks. I absolutely loved it I thought It had more in common with Futurama with its humor, Pacing, and the way each episode connected the Story. I think what Groening said at Comic Con about Disenchantment being written like a drama with jokes and comedy being added later it totally made sense after watching the entire first season! I actually got emotional and cried at episode 9 that hasn't happened since the emotional episodes of Futurama even some in Comedy Central run of Futurama. not to give to much away but the Final episode ends in a major cliff hanger that leaves you wanting more in a good way. I cant wait for season 2!!! I am now re watching the pilot before my Yankees and NY Giants game starts and plan to re watch more conventionally with my dad an episode or two a day or every other day! But until season 2 I will definitely binge the entire series multiple times!"

mind you my review was from Friday I watched the First episode last night with my 10 year old nephew and dad they both loved it!

2. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Question to the MODs
    We had a thread before Episode VIII that was named "What would make you so mad to walk out of Episode VIII" that was quite funny
    Is there already one existing for IX (I think I am too dumb to use the search function)? If not is it ok to create one?

3. FN1971

FN1971 Jedi Padawan star 2

Jun 13, 2018
    That was precognition no doubt.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  4. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    475 days

teamhansolo likes this.
  5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS EPISODE 9 SPOILER Set Pics!

teamhansolo likes this.
  6. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS New Toys and Collectibles!

7. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    [​IMG]
    R.I.P. Burt Reynolds. You were a really great actor!
    ...nevertheless, thank you for rejecting the role as Han Solo.

teamhansolo and thejeditraitor like this.
  8. Finland Skywalker

Finland Skywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 13, 2016
    I hope there are porgs.

9. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    Star Wars New GALAXY'S EDGE Pics!

Cave of Erised likes this.
  10. Cave of Erised

Cave of Erised Jedi Knight star 2

May 3, 2018
    @thejeditraitor
    I’m counting down to the new land as well as the movie! My two passions combined!

teamhansolo and thejeditraitor like this.
  11. Swingin Vader

Swingin Vader Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 1999
    Joined this forum 19 years ago. Me old.

12. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Well, back in line again...probably won't be popping in very often, but just got back from an amazing trip to FanX Salt Lake! Spent about 12 hours in costume, made a ton of new friends, and got to meet 3 Star Wars people...Daniel Logan, James Arnold Taylor, and Pablo Hidalgo. All of them were so nice, and Daniel especially was hilarious. Cannot wait to troop again, though until the end of the year I'm focusing on finishing another costume for Halloween. I'd share pics, but you know how Photobucket is...:rolleyes:

Either way, pretty darn excited for Episode 9. Literally cannot *wait* for the first trailer to drop! [face_dancing]

13. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    NEW Star Wars Resistance Pics!

14. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    "The Predator" will make you wish someone would tear your skull and spinal column out, just so you can stop experiencing this movie.

15. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    yes but i also found it oddly compelling for some reason. maybe because it was so insane.

STAR WARS New Collectibles!

16. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I wish that was my experience. I really hated it. I haven't been that disappointed in a movie in years. I'm a huge Predator fan, so it was very frustrating for me.

17. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    me too. sorry but part of me thought of the people in the theater watching it and that made it even funnier to me.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  18. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    On a brighter note, Iron Fist season 2 was a big improvement. Give me a Mary Walker show.

Luke02 and thejeditraitor like this.
  19. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    The Predator was a weird mess but like tjt I found myself enjoying it - laughed quite a bit actually. Really, the very end was the only thing I thought was too dumb.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  20. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    typhoid mary! only knew of her from 90's ghost rider crossovers but i guessed it and was surprised when i was right!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  21. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    She was the best thing about the season. If she doesn't pop up in Daredevil (she's originally a Daredevil villain) I will riot.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  22. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    NEW Star Wars Resistance Pics!

23. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS New Collectibles and COMICS!

24. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    New STAR WARS EPISODE 9 SPOILER Set Pics!

25. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    R.I.P. Geoff Emerick 1945-2018. Thanks for the fab sounds.

[​IMG]

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.