main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 3.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartman89

hartman89 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 29, 2014
    Ahh...I feel ya..I was also just over stimulated at being outside for the first time in a long time lol...

AmySolo likes this.
  2. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003
    I wish The Hellhammer would give us his glowing review of TFA...he's been awfully quiet of late. I hope hes allright.

I had a lump when Chewie yelled/bark/screamed/growled when Han got speared. He wanted to tear of limbs and kill Hans kid....still kinda bummed he got passed over for the captainship.....sometimes i feel the galaxy doesnt appreciate wookies very much. Chewies always been like the family pet of a sorts to me. The most loyal and best buddy you could ever have.

Millennium Falcon 888 and EHT like this.
  3. AmySolo

AmySolo Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 12, 2016
    I havent had a chance to catch up on the extra stuff, summary (& source) pls?

4. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003

Theres no source per se. At the end Rey sits in the captains chair while Chewie is still just a co pilot....you would think that its his ship now. Its just implied n the film. I never considered Chewie to be just a servant...the guy is smart enough to fix engines, hes smart enough to take care of it himself.

5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Watched the entire Sherlock series.
    Great series.
    Can't wait until the next series comes out.

6. AmySolo

AmySolo Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 12, 2016
    I actually just figured he let her sit there, he gives her a nod of approval afterall. Maybe he's just used to co piloting and isnt interested in being captain. Or maybe he is captain and just not the pilot?

7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Now that we're not waiting in line for TFA anymore, we're closing this GIL thread. Please use the new TFA social thread instead. And if you want to have discussions while waiting in a line, we also have GIL threads in the other New Films forums (including the VIII & IX SA forum). Locking.

AmySolo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.