main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get in line - A Social Countdown to Episode VIII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LANDO_ROCKS, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySithLord

LadySithLord Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2015
    Merry Christmas!!

Luke02 and thejeditraitor like this.
  2. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Our Christmas is in January, but Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it now. :)

Luke02 likes this.
  3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  4. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    Christmas is over and I think it is now time to say goodbye to you all (before the mods throw me out, lol). To be honest, I simply don't know what I should discuss here anymore, since my enthusiasm towards Star Wars went down to zero sadly. I made it as some suggested and waited 2 years from TFA to TLJ and gave this movie a chance. It turned out to be my worst nightmare and worse than my imagined worst case scenario. Luke Skywalker was destroyed for me as a character forever!!! It seems still a lot of people are here who like 'The Last Jedi' and it also makes a lot of money. Like when they killed Mara Jade in EU years ago, it is time to let go and move on to other franchises or maybe giving new independent writers/filmmakers a chance. In Star Wars there seems to be nothing left for me anymore without Luke, because I don't feel attached to the new characters. For all who stay here have fun and maybe you find something that interests you in Star Wars or outside of it. I wish you a Happy New Years and all the luck in your life! Bye Nightangel

5. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW The Last Jedi CONCEPT ART! 5 KYLO!

SW The Last Jedi CONCEPT ART! SPOILERS!

6. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Hi everyone. Want to share this funny 'what if' of Kylo trying to throw a party and trying to figure out what his 'theme' song should be. Hope you enjoy

7. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    TPM was the first contact with SW for most Russian viewers. So it literally is for them what the OT is for Americans.
    Here is an hour-long video where a guy tries to explain to Russian viewers why the prequels are hated in the US (a fact that most fans there find inexplicable).

thejeditraitor likes this.
  8. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW The Last Jedi SPOILER and TOY Pics! Part 150

New SPOILER pics, TOYS and more!

9. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    this is me my nephew and my dad in front of a Holiday Camp Fire in our backyard, it was a chilly night I believe on Monday or Tuesday night we are getting down in to the 30 degree mark here in Southwest Florida. down here that feels a lot colder when you factor in just yesterday it was 83 degrees so we are not used to it...
    [​IMG]
    I don't mean It will be 30 degrees just that it could be anywhere from 35-37 degrees or around there.

10. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Season 4 of Black Mirror is up. If you've not done so, watch all them right now. Seriously. Every single episode to date is must-see TV...

11. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    looks cool I will have to check it out!

Buddha Fett likes this.
  12. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Every episode is a unique stand-alone story all loosely taking place in the same 'universe'. It's sort of a Twilight Zone anthology series that revolves around our not-too-distant technological future. Good (often terrifying) stuff!

CairnsTony and Leoluca Randisi like this.
  13. BenYodaDagobah

BenYodaDagobah Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2016
    Yes, I would also highly recommend it. I just got back into watching it yesterday. It's very intriguing and thrilling.

14. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    SW The Last Jedi SPOILER Pics! RESISTANCE SHIPS!

New SPOILER pics!

15. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! from Australia! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Buddha Fett and Grilled Hutt like this.
  16. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003
    Goodbye 2017, thanks for the great movie and looking forward to a better 2018 for all of us.

#dumptrump

cubman987 and CairnsTony like this.
  17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hope you all have a fun and safe time ringing in the New Year!

18. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.