main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Get In Line - A Social Countdown to the Epic Conclusion of the Greatest Trilogy of All Time

Discussion in 'Archive: New Films Gusher's Paradise' started by Darth Chiznuk , Mar 24, 2018.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    ITT we socialize with our fellow users as we await what can only be described as the most historic event in the history of moviemaking!

2. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I’ve ended three relationships since 2015 over disagreeing that the ST is the most important cultural and artistic event since a certain Bard of Avon was putting pen to paper. Happy to be a martyr for the cause!

3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I am so ready for what is sure to be the greatest conclusion in film history! And, the best part is that we're in this together.

[​IMG]

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    TLJ saved my marriage. My wife and I honestly had no idea how to have healthy communication and then our marital counselor recommended we use a TLJ DVD as a guide.

5. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Wait until the counselor moves you up to the Blu-ray. It’ll change your life.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Marital reconciliation in hi-def is the dream.

7. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    And don't forget the extra special features.

8. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Welcome to the new forum everyone!

Grey Matter likes this.
  9. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I like the new decorations

La Calavera likes this.