main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Get In Line, NSA Edition - A Social Countdown to The Mandalorian and Grogu

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by mavjade , Aug 2, 2013.

1. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    89 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  2. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    88 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

3. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    87 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

4. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    86 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

5. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    85 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

6. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    84 Days until The Rise of Skywalker!

[​IMG]

7. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    Well, I guess I kind of gave up on the countdown. I will probably pick it back up when we get closer to 25 or so.

Anyways we are possibly just one week away from the TROS trailer dropping. My excitement is really starting to build. We should be getting the poster, and then the full trailer during MNF.

8. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Yeah, I wondered what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    I wasn't near my computer one weekend, so I couldn't do it then. After that I just decided I was going to wait till we got closer, since I had already missed a couple days. I will pick it up again as we get closer.

Darth Maul Apprentice likes this.
  10. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    The official trailer will likely be dropping either this coming Monday (10/14) or the following (10/21). Im sooooooo ready!

11. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    All signs pointing to a Trailer drop next Monday on the 21st (Monday Night Football). Hopefully the NSA section can get some of its old members to frequent more often as we grow near.

TheYodaPagoda and TCF-1138 like this.
  12. Sard_Oola

Sard_Oola Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    What will this trailer bring to light? I’ve been convinced for over a year that the first five North American trailers for this trilogy have actually told us much more than most yet realize about what is really going on in this trilogy -- and by extension, the entire saga – and also where we’re headed to wrap it all up. We’ll see, but it may only be in retrospect that we get the complete picture.

13. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I would be almost certain that's the date we'll get the final trailer. I finally have the days nailed down when I'll go, and how many tickets to buy. I just want to see the trailer first, because maybe it won't be that good. ;)/sarcasm
    I really, really hope the trailer gives us small tastes of what to expect from the movie, but it shouldn't reveal all that much. I want a couple things:
    1. Lando dialogue. Billy Dee is absolutely Lando, and he was so cool at Celebration. I want more than I've seen so far.
    2. The Laughing Voice at the end of the last trailer. I really don't want him revealed in the trailer. We know who he is, but the average moviegoing audience probably doesn't know who's who.
    3. Let's see who these Knights of Ren are. I'd like to see them in action, will they have the same wild red lightsabers that Kylo Ren has?

Darth Buzz likes this.
  14. Sard_Oola

Jun 30, 2001
    A non-spoilery example of what I meant earlier: In the full trailer for TFA, we hear both a question and a statement that leads to one. "Who are you?" "I will finish what you started." We have yet to learn the complete solutions to these puzzles in the story itself, but I suspect that we also already have been told in that self-same trailer. (And they are important, or they wouldn't have been raised in the first place.) It's all a matter of looking at things from a slightly different perspective, at least if my theory is correct .

15. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
  16. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    Trailer
    Tickets
    Poster

Today is going to be a great day!!

17. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Tickets are on sale, got mine for 6 pm Thursday night and A friend picked up some for Friday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheYodaPagoda and Darth Buzz like this.
  18. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I got my tickets.
    9.45pm on Wednesday, December 18. [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

19. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I had numerous credits saved up over the past few months, and got tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I think that trailer worked on me!

20. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I also have tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Multiple showings on Thursday and Friday! I'm ready! :D

TCF-1138 and TheYodaPagoda like this.
  21. seattlemusicnerd

seattlemusicnerd Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2014
    I have tickets for 10AM and 1:45PM on the 20th. I've never seen the same movie twice in one day!
    I've got a pair of 3yo boys at home, so i can't really do the marathons or late night showings, but i've got the 20th scheduled off.

22. Sard_Oola

Jun 30, 2001
    Ticket acquired yesterday for 10:00 AM on the 20th!

23. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    Think I might start the countdown again at 50, but still not sure. One of the reasons I quit was because it made the days feel like they were going by slower haha. If I don't pay as much attention to it, they start to go by quick.

24. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'll just freeze myself in carbonite

Sarge likes this.
  25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Thanks, IATI, we appreciate that. :p