main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get To Know Each Other Better!

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yin-Jun, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    Aww that sucks, then get something else installed.. so we can chat on that instead, make it a bit easier on ourselves.. think we should all get in a chat room sometime, and have a proper massive conversation between one another, that'd prove to be quite interesting i think..

2. RussianCliche

RussianCliche Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    oh, yes. it certainly would....but oh, well.

3. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    O'well ;)

***t happens, guess I'm gonna have to post here to have conversations with some of you then, make life difficult why dont you.. hehe..

4. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    a phrase my friend says often: sith happens [face_devil]

5. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, Can't Fault It..
    Nice to see your online and awake.. been waiting for a reply from you for quite somtime, I knew you wouldn't let me down ;)

6. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i'm 13 and i attend school, you know!

soooo...when i get home, i sit down in my freezing basement where the computer is just so you can complain that you were waiting for me?

7. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I wasn't complaining, and remember I'm 17.. who's left school, and has also done abit of further education, and i'm currently getting a job, so to a certain degree I'll know alot more than you, hehe (lol at me being abit mean) but enjoy the rest of your skool year's you'll want to go back after you've left.. and live your life to the max, as you'll never have a 2nd chance to do what you missed out on..
    "Follow Your Instincts"

:)

8. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    ..blah, blah, blah.

the whole enjoy life to the fullest is a cliche because you try doing everything you've ever wanted to do!!!! you'd get arrested!!

9. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    No, because you dont do silly things, you do things that make you happy.. and i'm sure robbing people, and nicking car's done make one happy, live life to the max is just a saying, but its a cool thing to really take some time out to concentrate/think about, meaning life every day like it's your last, dont take things for granted and just try and enjoy yourself with whatever you've got, aah.. nevermind.. i'll just get another reply saying "Bla Bla Bla" :)
    Immaturity on kids nowadays really does shine thru on the net.. :)

10. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Aaron - what did you do after high school? ?[face_plain]

11. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    see, t live life to the fullest, i'd want to go on a space expedition, but who would let a craxy fanatical 13 year old girl on a highly dangerous shuttle? not many people, i presume.

12. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    "Highly Dangerous Shuttle" - I wouldn't say Space Shuttles were dangerous, as they are built to sustain the most herendous speeds and friction whilst breaking thru the earth's atmosphere, they'd also have safety regalations on board and there'd be nothing that would put you or the crew in any danger :p

I went to college for a bit mate, I done a I.T BTEC National Diploma course, got quite boring.. so I left, and now I'm getting a job in a Law-Firm hopefully, my sister's work there as legal secretary's, or something like that, I'll be an Office Juniour, but I'll be working my way up to the higher and better standards of the place I'd be working in.

13. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    good luck! :)

i meant that the equipment could definitely not be entrusted to a child/teen!

14. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Thanks, so your calling yourself a child basically, hehe.. just teasing.. Nah I'm pretty sure the american's would provide everything needed in a Space Shuttle, and yes.. even things to keep kids entertained, there'd be nothing you could get your hands on to sabotage, as the main area's would definitely be blocked off to people Under-The-Ranks needed to use that machinery/technology that's on the otherside of the door.. :)

15. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    precisely. the only thing to keep me out of the way in a shuttle, is a lot of sleep-drug and a heavy steel cage, in which i should be enclosed. i tend to be on of those people who wants to know every branch science, therefore being insanely ambitious, and hoping to work that shuttle singlehandedly(okay, maybe with an aide or two). but i'm trying to say that to live life to the fullest, for me, is going to be a very harrowing, traumatic, and not to mention precocious experience for almost everybody else on the planet.

16. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    You seem like a very awkward person, that enjoy's the mysterious things in life, and is really into (Loop-Holes) ever thought about becoming a Lawyer when your older? hehe ;)

17. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    what curse are you planning to set upon me??!!

here's scene from a show i watch every now and then, concerning lawyers:

woman: who do you work as?
    man: i'm a lawyer.
    woman: i'm sorry.

audience: laughs uprariously.

18. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Ooookay then, that's nice..
    "Curse" - Now what are you going on about, hehe?

One thing I do like about Jango, is his blaster's and costume, and his change of JetPacks thru out the Movie of AOTC, you notice the 2 Different Jet-Pack's he used, both smart, and about his Blaster's.. they are made out of some Metal, that doesn't get hot.. so he can fire them as much as he wants, and it'll never over-heat or get hot, or anything like that.. Kewl if you didn't know such things, next year i'll bring up something else about the Star-Wars Galaxy! ;)

19. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    mandalorian armor=teh cool!!

i plan to be a toxicologist is some sort...

20. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Yeah Mandalorian armour is cool, as you should well know, that is exactly what Jango & Boba are wearing, they did get there armour's from Jango's Trainer, the bloke that taught Jango, I can't remember his name I'll do a bit of research though.

21. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    cool. so, how's life?

22. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Life's cool, dreams pass In time :p

And how's life treating you, good I hope.. how's the old Medichlorian count going, Is It still higher than Master Yoda's and going off the chart, aaah hope so.. its all good then, hehe:)

Another thing, have you heard of that rumour of Sidious & Palpatine supposedly being clones, I think its the biggest load of ***t ever, I know for a fact, If I had a clone pulling strings for me in the Senate, I wouldn't be on the same planet as it, i'd be on the other side of the galaxy ordering him what to do over a Holophone.

And nother thing that concerns me in AOTC, Palpatine mentions to Anakin that he's finally got his first assignment, his patience has paid off, and Anakin replies with, more your guidance than my patience.. or something along those lines, does this mean Palpatine and Anakin have been meeting up much longer than we believe, and Obi-Wan and Yoda are also Oblivious to all this, that's quite interesting.. and No Anakin doesn't ride off on a Sith Speeder bike, yes it looks similar to Mauls and Tyranus's, but it is infact a Swoop bike, that is scene in ANH-Special Edition, and its owned by Owen Lars, and most Moisture Farmer's

23. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    ha! yes! this is my 1000th post and i'm donating it to you people, those people with the wonderful accents...yes, i love you all too!

okay..life's okay...medichlorian count soaring...what did you expect, with a braw bairn with the likenessess of me? ;)

24. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, you haven't seen ROTJ have you? :p
    Don't worry I'm good at Quoting - "Luke : Your over confidence is your weakness" - That is certainly the case with you my Dear, hehe.

25. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i have seen rotj...i was being sarcastic, and to accentuate that point, i made a wink face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.