main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get To Know Each Other Better!

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yin-Jun, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    TrU TrU... Agreed!!
    All In good time tho, I have forseen It.. they will come to you and you will bring them before me ;)
    *Dances*
    *Wiggles His Booty*
    Lalalalalalalalah. :)

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Stuff to learn aboot me:
    I now date a girl called Elaine, and she's lovely [face_love]

3. RussianCliche

RussianCliche Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    go terra and elaine!!

4. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    :D Hehehehehehe, thanks!

5. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
  6. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Congratulations
    Something to laugh about :
    Last nite I hit Cardiff Clubs, and I went to Bar-Med, The Old Monk, New Orleans, The Toad, GateKeeper and Berlins, all the places are well cool, and yes I was quite tipsy, after drinking a few glasses of Double Vodka's with Red-Bull, me and my mate bumped into these bunch of girls, and one of them just turned 18, we got hugs and kisses off them all, and my mate thinks the one gurl had speed on the tip of her tongue or something, because after kissing her, he felt weird and strange, and didn't feel too good, dont worry he was okay afew hour's later, we then saw a DJ well known around Britain "DJ Pied Piper" and it was cool seeing him play live, well we just drank more, danced more, kissed more gurlz, and had a really good time, Laterz people :)

7. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    [face_laugh] sounds like fun.

maybe i should move to wales. judging by what yin-jun and terra have already accomplished, the welsh aren't as laid-up as american guys.

8. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, It's great... Can't wait until next Saturday, as I'll be hitting the Clubs once again, see If I can work my charm on some more lovely ladies :)

9. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Yin - take me with you! Elaine decided we're not dating now, we're just having "fun!"

10. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Sure thing man, I dont go with a massive crew, I goes with one mate.. and we just meets up with about 15 in "Berlins" that I happens to know, this saturday we'll be doing it all again, give me ur mobile number and stuff, we'll talk in MSN or something, and we'll work something out to meet up on Saturday, try to anyhowz, take it eZee.

11. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Berlins? Never heard of...

But yus, yep at me on MSN when you're available to chat and we'll sort somethin :)

12. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, well I'm on now.. but I just put myself "Away" because there Is some people I'd rather not talk to, as they'll only end up talking ***** and boring me, and annoying me, hehe.. but yea, Message me when you want to, and we can talk about something:)

13. death-sticks

death-sticks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    wow. you people go clubbing at a rather early age. i wish i was in wales. :(

14. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I don't club, per se, I prefer pubs and gigs, personally :)

15. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    it's all the same to me.

16. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    You need to look "OLD" mate also, they dont let you in at all ages, it aint that easy :) but yea.. it's better than waiting until your 21, i like our 18 cool law, I try and hit clubs most weekends, if i've got spare cash.. if not i'll either relax with some mates or go to the cinema or just chill at a friends house, but i do enjoy clubbing, nothing like drinking, dancing, listening to bangin' music, whilst checking out on some lovely hot ladehz ;)

17. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    why do you tend to misspell ladies. incessantly, actually.

18. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Why do you sound like a boring stuck up ponce? does it matter how i've spelt such a word, notice my smileys and winks in my paragraphs, having a bit of fun, you should learn the meaning of the word, and smile once in a blue moon it may never happen, look if you want.. i'll buy you a dictionary, and you can look up such meanings, and then learn some new stuff and try and be a bit more cheerful, instead of trying to be correct on everything, and act all mature.. its just silly, and you'll only end up looking like an arse to the rest of the people on this Forum, so just relax.. sit back.. have a bit of fun, and reply with something that's worth reading.

19. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    too late. not only do i look like an arse, as you so kindly mentioned, but i'm pretty sure that you already think i am one because you said that "pretty soon...". my pont stands.

:p so, there.

20. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    My pont dances.

*Hands out flowers*

Make love, not war!

Please note Ryan Simpson does not condone underage sex. Or war. Or flowers. Or ponts.

21. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    [face_laugh] funny and gross at the same time. it would make a good punch line in a hugh hefner joke.

22. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    It's not to late, as I said "You'll only end up making yourself look like an arse" notice the "END UP" part, meaning.. your not "an arse" just yet, but If you continue to act In such a way, you will be one, so It's never to late to change and help yourself and yes I'm a phsycologist, and If you don't mind me asking.. how old are you, just curious. :)

23. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    i stand corrected. :)

but...you are implying that i will be an arse, therefore, seeing traces of being one already. hehe :p

24. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I think It's cute how you try to reply with some sort of intelligent comment to my current posts & replies, but you'll learn from your mistakes and avoid becoming something terrible In the future, become a lover not a fighter ;)

25. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Sure you're a psychologist, Yin?
    Ya sure can't spell it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.