main
side
curve

Social Getting to Know You EP 3- Ask a Question / Answer a Question.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Adalia-Durron , Aug 11, 2018.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU Mod - Aussie Queen star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Water fight with our neighbours. We had a pool and after they started with hoses and buckets from the laundry, we started Emptying the swimming pool over their fence!! Most laughter I can recall from my childhood, their whole family and our whole family. Was amazing and the fathers started it.

Have you seen all the new SW Content out in the last 24 hours? Mandolorian and Squadron!! :eek:

2. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 4

Jul 7, 2016
    I'm not sure what Squadron's all about, but the Mandalorian trailer was exciting.

Could you describe autumn in a sentence?

3. Emperor Ferus

Emperor Ferus Chosen One star 7

Jul 29, 2016
    Transition from Snickers and Skittles to Turkey and Stuffing.

What is your favorite holiday?

4. Adella7

Adella7 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 8, 2016
    My favorite holiday is Halloween. I am kind of sad that there won't be any parties or trick'or treating this year. Hopefully, there will be a vaccine and cure for the Covid19 in two years.
    What is your favorite Star Wars lines from any of the 9 movies?

5. Emperor Ferus

Emperor Ferus Chosen One star 7

Jul 29, 2016
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

Do you prefer darker or lighter tones in Star Wars films?

Ava G. and devilinthedetails like this.
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 6

Oct 28, 2014
    Darker. That's why R1 was easily my favorite film of the franchise since ESB.

Have you ever Fasted for an extended amount of time for either religious purposes or a health plan?

devilinthedetails likes this.
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    No, I can't say I have. 15 hours is the worst I have done, or best. Depending on your point of view.

What are you looking forward to doing again most after we rid ourselves of Covid?

8. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd The Mandalorian / Manager of WNU/CT/Saga star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Seeing a movie in a theater and going to a stadium to watch a sporting event.

After watching last night's Presidential debate, are you sad for the state of the US? (Non-Partisan question and answer)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I saw two grown men insulting (one way more than the other) each other like High School kids or worse, Prize Boxers. There was no debate, no intelligent issues resolved or addressed, just mostly one man talking over the other with personal insults against the others family, history and life like he was a saint himself. All he did was throw dirt for 90 mins and the second man attempted to defend himself but was sadly drawn into the dirt slinging. My son was in the debating team, that is NOT how a debate is run.

[​IMG]

Is this the cutest Yoda Ooshie with a note you've ever seen? Was posted to me by a friend. [face_love]