main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Washing, played pool with daughter and son in law, made dog food, made dinner and slept on the lounge as I felt unwell all day.

2. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Went to Disney and came back home.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    How was that?

4. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    It was fun: the day at Disney, not necessarily the drive back. :p

5. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    How long of a drive was it?

I worked yesterday.

6. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Four hours. I was originally going to drive back today, but there's a storm system coming through, and I didn't want to drive in that.

7. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I don't blame you.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Stripped beds, washed dishes, ironed shirts, did some shopping, hung washing out..............you know the exciting stuff.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Added some chrome bits to my car's interior and picked up a set of lightweight aluminum pulleys for the engine. It's almost time to take the snow tires off; can hardly wait...

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I went for a 3 mile long walk.

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Housework and making a fur lined bow cover for a friends longbow.

12. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Went to a concert: concerti grossi by Geminiani and Corelli, Handel's Water Music Suite No. 1, and Mozart Symphony No. 36 (Linz).

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Bought some pants for my husband and a shirt, a cake for my son to gobble (it was a sponge on special!) scrubbed the bathroom, and then the toilet, then made a sugar free chocolate cake for my husbands best friends birthday (hes a diabetic), then watched Thor Ragnarok.

PCCViking likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yesterday I went to Blizzard Beach at Disney World and did Summit Plummet

PCCViking and Adalia-Durron like this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Went to Archery yesterday, didn't shoot as it was too hot to stand in the sun all afternoon so hung out with good friends inside. Then 'played' the grown up at a Youth Event for the same club at a Laser Tag place (basically sat on their gear while they had fun and took a few photos).

Today, slept till 10am then got up and went to Lunch with my husband, came home after wandering the mall and lay on the lounge after hanging washing. Evening has come and I plan to continue the laying on the lounge.......... :p

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yesterday I finally got to do the famous Star Tours, which was short, but amazing.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Had a heck of a day yesterday. Went into Manhattan to walk around the NY Historical Society Museum. It's pretty interesting; lots of stuff involved with NY; but it had a rotating exhibits involving Women's History and the Vietnam War. After that I walked around Central Park for a couple of hours, taking some pictures at Strawberry Fields; honoring John Lennon. In the evening I went to the Major League Baseball Foodfest; which for two hours offered unlimited samples of unique dishes from each of the 30 ballparks. I posted a picture in the MLB thread in Community.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    That is a huge day!

Had lunch with my parents and then oohed and arhed over their new car before coming home and making dog food and a roast dinner for the family.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So yesterday was my last day in Disneyland. All normal enough. Well we decided to spend the morning at Epcot before moving to Animal kingdom. We went on the Safari and also The river ride there. It was the 20th anniversary of the opening of the park. Then we went to Hollywood Studios. Here I went on Star Tours again. I actually went on it 9 times in a row. It’s just such a fun ride with apparently over 300 possibilities.

20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Changed my oil and filter. Should change snow tires for summer tires tomorrow. :)

21. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Attended a regional dance competition to watch my daughter get top scores and a scholarship to their nationals in Orlando. Then our grandson spent the night with us.

Sarge likes this.
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not much, not been sleeping and feeling unwell. Ironing and washing with bits of dozing in the middle

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Started to tour one last college and have narrowed my picks down to just two.

24. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    I've had the flu but felt up to moving around so I tried to spray the word 'Shazaam!" on the back panel of a metal desk that hosts a lot of electronic instruments for a gig. It went wrong. It now appears as 'Sharon!' (soon to be corrected). I then helped my daughter with her homework by pretending to know what osmium was and ironically burnt a chicken while I was watching Kanan Jarrus temporarily force block a fireball. Good times.

25. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    On the way home from the airport, I got stuck in traffic and did not get home until 2am. Quoted Tyrion Lannister to other similarly stuck drivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.