main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    So, yesterday I went to the orthodontists, where I learned that I have some weird extra tooth, then we went to the library. When we got back home I read like half of the Han and Qi'ra book, Most Wanted. I'm just calling it the HAN+QI"RA book 'cause I don't know the author. :p

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    My family and I went to St. Augustine.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 7

Oct 4, 1998
    Speaking as a taxpayer, I appreciate your effort to not be a drain on society. Well done.

@teamhansolo I have sort of a weird extra tooth too. It's in the back and sort of sticks out toward my cheek. Every time I see a dentist, they say, "Huh! I've never seen that before," then they call their assistants and partners to look.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  4. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    When I went to the orthodontist at 21 yrs old (my 2 front teeth were crooked, wanted to straighten them up) I was informed that I still had 2 baby teeth in my mouth (my canines), the permanent teeth were still up above them. I was surprised, but not super surprised, my teeth had a habit of hanging around, I didn't lose my first tooth until I was 8, and my front teeth were crooked because they almost completely came in before the baby teeth finally fell out. My orthodontic work took almost 3 years to finish and involved little chains and bands and all kinds of stuff.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett PT Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    I worked and watched the news with my grandma

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU Mod - Aussie Queen star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I stripped all the beds and washed all the bedding, cleaned behind and under the beds then remade them all clean. Then decided the carpet needed a clean and as we only have a spot cleaner, I did half the lounge on my hands and knees bit by bit! Then spent a restless night as the minor earthquake messed with my dog and she was to scared to sleep!

Time to close and move these things to the Mos Galacta - thanks everyone.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.