main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Gods and Tyrants: Divine

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Gods and Tyrants: Divine

Welcome to a world where a High God rules supreme. Watching over all his charges. A world he feels need a little change, a little excitement. And so he brings forth his children to aid him in his work of destiny. He gives birth to all of you.

~And on the day when He hast sprung offspring into this world, is the day thy world changes forever for an uncertain future.~ Holy Book of Amhan

In this world where the ten races, known as The Great Races, live among the lands of: Siristin, Tulmar, Ardrin, Bejesh, Silivesthel, Kajayos, Iladar, Avishira, Irillym, Nees?liia, Sutherr, & Qushuris...You are a God.

Three specific aspects of life you control along with the rest of your pantheon. And with those aspects, so will you change the current world. Every action you and your immortal brethren take will shape the world you have been born to control. Will you bring it to an utopia where all live equally or bring it to ruin with all smothered in flames and death? Pestilence or Euphoria? It?s up to you.

And when the High God made it so every action his children take shape the world, it means, every action. You are forewarned. By simply yawning at the right time in the right place, it is possible to create an earthquake or even start a war. Even romance between the immortals can have implications on the lesser beings...and any possible romance between an immortal and mortal...will have severe consequences.

Welcome to Kranjua.

~When the One?s Children preside over Kranjua, It is free to hack the chains of fate that bind it and what once was thought eternal may not be so. Fading past, uncertain present, looming future. What will They bring? He fears death of Kranjua, but He fears life as well. Pray be good to thy divine superiors and blessing may yet be on thee...~ Divine Dictate of Hreenan

The Rules:
    1) No God-Modding...you don?t know everything and you can?t post changes yourself, I?ll handle that. You may set a forest on fire if you are capable and such, but the results are mine to deal with.
    2) There is no God or Goddess of Destiny, Creation, or Prophecy...that is the High God or Father God, whom is controlled by me.
    3) Obey the TOS as always
    4)PM your interest in the RPG when ready for Character Sheets and Information!
    5) Please PM any questions or problems to me.
    6) Limit all OOC chatter, if you?d be kind
    7) Have fun!
    8) To those few other God RPGs out there currently, no, I'm not ripping you off. I've been working on this a long, long time. I've just been so busy it hasn't come up till now. Ask Rilwen_Shadowflame, spacelady, or Imperial_Hammer himself for alibis. And plus, my story is about the shaping of a world, different...Sorry, just making sure this issue is put down before it is brought up. Better safe than sorry!

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Here is the High God and my own Character. More info will be posted later on.

General~

Name: High God [Humans, Faeries, & Itherinys], Father God [Shenzai & Imps], Loving Creator [Chree], Strong One [Oorgho], Hilvulatariel [Elves], Great Spirit [Zavicha & Larrikin], The Supreme God or The Supreme One [Some of the Lesser Gods]
    Primary Weapon(s): None
    Sacred Item: Orb of Kranjua [None know what it truly is or what it does, even the Lesser Gods]
    Personality: Responsible, Caring, Temperamental, Stern, Occasionally Eccentric

Appearance~

Eyes: N/A
    Hair: N/A
    Skin/Fur: The High God appears as a shining ball of white-gold light
    Appendages: N/A
    Markings: N/A
    Aura: The white-gold light he emits

Extra Goodies~

Number: 0
    Color: Pure Gold
    Totem Animal: Any [Each Race chooses the Animal for their totem to represent the High God with His blessing for he is all and none at once]
    Weapon/Item: Gold Staff
    Symbol: The Infinity or Lemniscate Symbol
    Prayer: No specifics, One is Allowed to Pray how they wish. What is granted and what is denied is chosen through unknown means, at least to mortals

Mortal Form~

Alias: Changes Constantly
    Race: All
    Sex: Both Genders
    Eye Color: Changes Constantly
    Hair Color: Changes Constantly
    Skin/Fur: Changes Constantly
    Markings: Changes Constantly
    Uniqueness: Usually Nothing, but occasionally has something that changes constantly

Mythological Companion~

Species: None
    Name: N/A
    Sex: N/A
    Description: N/A
    Primary Role: None

General~

Name: Guriosa
    Primary Weapon: Rothgyr (incredibly strong metal, better than mithril) Shield decorated with Gold and Silver...It?s name is Trygias
    Sacred Item: Hourglass of Time: The Hourglass that can control the aging process of anything its powers are directed at or allow the user to stop, rewind, or fast forward time.
    Personality: Flirtatious, Humorous, Despises the Stiff/Humorless, Passionate, Occasionally Careless

Appearance~

Eyes: Two slanted eyes, glowing white in color
    Hair: Short, but spiky red hair that ends in dark red tips (link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangria_%28color%29]Sangria Red to be exact[/link]) tips
    Skin/Fur: Pale white skin, but when a wolf he has fur that is the same as his hair
    Appendages: Normal humanoid appearance with the exception of a red, bushy tail that has a dark red tip...and when angry, he transforms into a huge wolf (when he calms down he changes back)
    Markings: This Symbol is tattooed painfully upon his left breast, it is red as it was made from his own blood
    Aura: Has an invisible aura of lust of varying strength constantly surrounding him, unless he wills it to ?turn off?. Usually it is weak around the other immortals as he tries not to seem offensive unless he?s joking around, which he does often.

Extra Goodies~

Number: 9
    Color: Red
    Totem Animal: Wolf
    Weapon/Item: Shield and Hourglass
    Symbol: His Tattoo
    Prayer: To be reborn into something of preference: One or someone employed by one must capture one gray wolf, three white wolves, and one red wolf. They must be kept alive and put in a circle under a full moon. Then one must sit defenseless in the center of the circle with no one else around and the wolves to be free of any cage or such device, leaving one potentially in danger. One?s life led determines whether or not one will survive or not and get their prayer answered. The wo

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Approved!

General

Name: Firis
    Primary Weapon(s): The Spear of Seven Suns
    Sacred Item: The Sword of Seven Suns
    Personality: We can't just tell you...that would be cheating.

Appearance

Firis appears as a great swirling galaxy in the night sky - but he is also the eclipse of the sun, the stars in the sky, and the chill that passes through you in the cold night.

Firis enjoys manifesting himself as shadow in humanoid appearance, but changes on a whim. When with other deities, he is a cloaked and hooded man, masking his purple eyes.

Extra Goodies

Number: 3
    Color: Purple (deep purple!)
    Totem Animal: The wolf
    Weapon/Item: The Spear
    Symbol: Three concentric circles
    Prayer: Nightly prayers facing the North Star, Ceremonial hunts, reverence of the wolf and the hunting of the wolf. Firis favours those who watch the cosmos.

Mortal Form

Alias: Adamus
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Eye Color: Purple
    Hair Color: dark brown, "windswept" and short.
    Skin/Fur: White skin
    Markings: Star maps are tattooed across Adamus' body
    Uniqueness: Adamus is always followed by a pack of wolves - from town to town, they are sighted by hunters and farmers. The wolves never attack, unless provoked. Stars appear brighter, and Adamus' touch can literally make people see themselves in relation to the universe - if he wills it.

Mythological Companion

Species: A massive wolf, taller than a man.
    Name: Freia
    Sex: Female
    Description: Freia is a massive wolf, lean and graceful, but a beast for hunting, nonetheless. Freia leads the wolves when they are hunted, to ensure the rites are observed properly.
    Primary Role: Guardian and messenger.

4. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    GM Approved!

General

Name: Bast or Vulcan
    Primary Weapon(s): Extremely large zanbatô. Prefers using his body.
    Sacred Item: Black Armor
    Personality: Resourceful, good-natured, cheerful. Bast is very honorable and shuns any who break its code. Bast is a legendary fighter and often intimidating. Very competitive.

Appearance

Eyes: Two, striking light blue.
    Hair: Black, cut very short.
    Skin/Fur: Opaque blue skin.
    Appendages: Two arms and legs. A semi-long tail with black hair on it, used for balance.
    Markings: None
    Aura: Ever so slight physical pull. Gives those around him a euphoric sensation and sends subtle electromagnetic nudges to their brain, enticing them into inching closer.

Extra Goodies

Number: 2
    Color: Royal blue
    Totem Animal: Tiger
    Weapon/Item: Hammer and tongs
    Symbol: Crossing swords
    Prayer: Prayer of Instinct - Requires the believer to catch a live wasp in their bare palm, without receiving a sting. Improves the natural reactions to stimuli.

Prayer of the Blacksmith - When deemed so, Bast will grant an unbreakable hammer, to a Master Smith, should they sacrifice their original hammer.

Prayer of a Duelist - Upon the sacrifice of their most powerful weapon, Bast will watch over a duelist the night before a fight, and should they win, will grant them a weapon of the same type, but of legendary quality.

Mortal Form

Alias: Sors
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Skin/Fur: Caucasian
    Markings: Tribal tattoo on his shoulder and back.
    Uniqueness: Blatantly irresistible.

Mythological Companion

Species: Tiger
    Name: Nox
    Description: Massive black tiger, sporting white stripes. Terrifying claws and teeth. Overall intimidating.
    Primary Role: Companionship, silent council and messenger.

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you Ben and Nick! I'll just wait for a certain someone to post their CS when they've finished it (they're almost done) and for a recent interested person to get theirs done. After that, I might wait for just one more person before getting this thing going.

People, don't be shy, come on in and join! You can PM me with just questions if you wish as well. :)

Hey, can you blame me for trying? :p

6. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Can't wait to start!

7. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Elu Approved!

General~

Name:
    Genatii
    Primary Weapon: Mother-of-Pearl staff with a Gladiolus at the top
    Sacred Item: Beautiful designed staff made entirely out of enchanted moonstone
    Personality: Kind, loyal to those she trust, sweet tempered with most though extremely short tempered with some immortals and mortals

Appearance~

Eyes:
    Fern Green
    Hair: Yale Blue lush and long curls that drop down to her hips
    Skin/Fur: Extremely fair skin and light blue, feathery wings that form on her back that increases her power, though rarely, if ever, does she use them
    Appendages: Human-like
    Aura: None

Extra Goodies~
    Number:
    Color: Lavender
    Totem Animal: White Dove
    Weapon/Item: Staff
    Symbol: Symbol
    Prayer: Crushed purple Lilac petals set aflame - Good luck in love
    Lavender and White Heather flowers crushed and scattered under mortal?s pillow - Pleasant dreams and protection in the dream world
    Buried petals of Anemone and Aster and a seed of a fruit while singing a prayer, using an instrument - Good crops year long

Mortal Form~

Alias:
    Ertyis
    Race: Itherinys
    Eye Color: Dark blue
    Hair Color: Sea-green long, straight hair
    Skin/Fur: Shimmery blue
    Uniqueness: Her beauty is timeless and small blooms grow in her trail but only in fertile ground, and dead land becomes fertile once more, though any sign of life takes a little longer than the flowers to appear. Certain types of flowers grow due to the mood she is in.

Mythological Companion~

Species:
    Cat
    Name: Meyatae
    Description: Abyssinian Cat
    Primary Role: Messenger and guardian

8. Yautja

Yautja Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2008
    First RPG I'm joining here so don't expect me to be perfect.

General

Name: Megalodon Rex ("Big Tooth King" commonly known as the Tyrant Emperor)
    Status: Water (particularly the Ocean), Exploration, Balance
    Primary Weapon(s): Qing Long Guan Dao/Crescent Blade, the legendary weapon of Guan Yu
    Sacred Item: Bone Swords of the Great White Smilodon
    Personality: Chaotic Good/Neutral, is good in a?chaotic sort of manner. Usually his acts are not considered ?good? in the eyes of those under Lawful.

Appearance

Eyes: Piercing Ocean Blue
    Hair: Very dark purple, most of it is black
    Skin/Fur: Dark blue, dark purple and some black stripes
    Appendages: Humanoid Shark
    Aura: Has a sense of eerie mystery around them. Clouds the entire area in mist and is normally the elusive one.

Extra Goodies

Number: 5
    Color: Ocean Blue mixed w/ Dark Purple and Black
    Totem Animal: Shark
    Weapon/Item: Bone Swords
    Symbol: Open Jaws of a Shark w/ waves surrounding it
    Prayer: Do this later

Mortal Form

Alias: Rex
    Eye Color: Piercing Ocean Blue
    Hair Color: Very dark purple, most of it looks black
    Skin/Fur: Asian
    Uniqueness: Quite a handsome looking man about 30-40 years of age, looks mostly Asian with a normal hairstyle that isn?t combed. Wears a long trench coat like a detective, except its black with a beautiful shark symbol emblazed behind him. Wears bracers, greaves, armour and gauntlets that are not visible in plain sight (hidden under the trench coat). Doesn?t wear anything to cover his face.

Mythological Companion

Species: Shark
    Name: Kamohoali'i
    Description: Great White Shark
    Primary Role: Messenger/Guardian/Servant

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yautja, I'm sorry to say, you had to PM to get in first. *chuckles* However, that is easily rectified though I'm going to say that character of yours is not accepted and you'll had to do a new one. You'll have to receive two PM's of mine to further clarify what you'll need first.

Just drop me a PM yourself first if you're still interested and I'll get you going on the right track. :)

Note: I understand I did not clarify enough, so I'm not mad, but please, do not send me a CS all set up and ready to go for approval! Just tell me you're interested and I'll give you what you need! Thank you!

10. Yautja

Yautja Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2008
    Well here's my new template, approved this time:

General

Name: Megalodon Rex ("Big Tooth King" commonly known as the Tyrant Emperor)
    Primary Weapon(s): Qing Long Guan Dao/Crescent Blade, the legendary weapon of Guan Yu
    Sacred Item: Great White Orb (water powers)
    Personality: Chaotic Good/Neutral, is good in a?chaotic sort of manner. Usually his acts are not considered ?good? in the eyes of those under Lawful.

Appearance

Eyes: Piercing Ocean Blue
    Hair: Very dark purple, most of it is black
    Skin/Fur: Dark blue, dark purple and some black stripes
    Appendages: The head of a Great White, 4 large black purple-ish wings, thick and powerful arms and feet ending with retractable claws (talons are not retractable). The colour overall is dark blue, dark purple and some black stripes. To top it off, many parts of his body has a type of organic armouring that looks like bones stuck fast on his body, giving him an out layer similar to that of an exoskeleton but it is different since it doesn?t cover every part of his body. This bone layers is very tough, like Rex?s body who also has a modified endoskeleton.
    Aura: Has a sense of eerie mystery around them. Clouds the entire area in mist and is normally the elusive one.

Extra Goodies

Number: 5
    Color: Ocean Blue mixed w/ Dark Purple and Black
    Totem Animal: Shark
    Weapon/Item: Shark Bones and Teeth
    Symbol: Open Jaws of a Shark w/ waves surrounding it
    Prayer: Water Ritual - Gather water from the seas in gourds, pour it on the sands as the water evaporates into the air.

War Ritual - Sacrifice all prisoners of war on an altar underwater. Let the sharks tear apart and eat the corpses.

Vengeance Ritual - If one sins against another, then the latter has the right to send the former as a meal for the sharks.

Mortal Form

Alias: Rex
    Eye Color: Piercing Ocean Blue
    Hair Color: Very dark purple, most of it looks black
    Skin/Fur: Skin of an East Asian, looks Chinese mostly
    Uniqueness: Quite a handsome looking man about 30-40 years of age, looks mostly Asian with a normal hairstyle that isn?t combed. Wears a long trench coat like a detective, except its black with a beautiful shark symbol emblazed behind him. Wears bracers, greaves, armour and gauntlets that are not visible in plain sight (hidden under the trench coat). Doesn?t wear anything to cover his face. Seems to have an eerie mist surrounding him everywhere he goes. Preferably sticks to the seas.

Mythological Companion

Species: Humanoid Shark (aka Shayu)
    Name: Kamohoali'i
    Description: Humanoid Great White Shark basically
    Primary Role: Messenger/Guardian/Spy

11. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    DVC Created, Elu Approved!

General

Name: Latro
    Status: Ethereal, Discord and Mischief, Speed and Messenger of the Immortals
    Primary Weapon(s): Unbreakable Black Staff
    Sacred Item: The Midnight Cloak: Gives wearer ability to move with lightning speed and agility, persuade others to trust and believe them, and grants the ability to be "unseen" (Not invisible, but anyone who looks upon them does not notice them.)
    Personality: Fun loving joker, deceitful and smooth talking, loves to tell stories and work as the messenger of the gods.

Appearance

Eyes: Deep, dark blue
    Hair: Shaggy Brown Hair
    Skin/Fur: Tanned white skin
    Appendages: Normal
    Markings: none
    Aura: Granted by the Midnight Cloak, an invisible aura of trust surrounds him, encouraging others to feel extremely at ease with him and willing to believe what he says. His Aura also prevents others from looking directly at him, as if they can see him but they don't want to. He can deactivate both.

Extra Goodies

Number: 7
    Color: Midnight Blue
    Totem Animal: The Snake
    Weapon/Item: The Staff
    Symbol: Lightning Bolt
    Prayer: Weekly offering of a small mammal. When a person passes on, their family must hold a great feast in honor of Latro to solicit his help in moving their ancestor to the next plain of existence. A portion of any mischievously gained profits must be donated to the Temple, or bad luck will fall upon person.

Mortal Form

Alias: Loki, Hermes, Rapto
    Eye Color: Deep Blue
    Hair Color: Shaggy Brown
    Skin/Fur: Tanned White Skin
    Markings: Serpent Tattoo on left shoulder
    Uniqueness: None one takes notice of him unless he wills them to

Mythological Companion

Species: Serpent
    Name: Santos
    Description: Small, black snake who can appear at any time
    Primary Role: Spy

12. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: O'Honrai
    Primary Weapon(s): The Bow of Huland
    Sacred Item: The Staff of Rai (Is rumored to give it's holder god like understanding, and wisdom in all aspects)
    Personality: O'Honrai is a very reserved being by nature who allows each being be it immortal or not to prove themselves before judgement is passed. He is an optimistic being, and chooses to see the greatness within each person rather then the weakness's yet to become strengths.

Appearance~ O'Honrai's manifestations are simple the whispering winds of the evening or the morning dew on the grass before the sun reaches it's full height the times when contemplation is accomplished at it's best.

Eyes: Deep Emerald
    Hair: Purest White, and wears it loose hanging down to his shoudlers
    Skin/Fur: a light olive colored tan, and he does possess a few elegant scale patches that are silver in color located on each wrist with three miniscule dots over his right temple.
    Appendages: two legs, two arms.
    Markings: Has various markings, and scars that suggest a life spent doing much.
    Clothing:Loose fitting white colored tunic, and pants with high boots to match. Has a ninja styled vest with green trimmings, and elegant designs over tunic.
    Aura: A soothing aura that calms the minds, and hearts of those he comes in contact with.

Extra Goodies~ (Stuff the Great Races Look For or Know About You)

Number: 10
    Color: Green
    Totem Animal: Eagle
    Weapon/Item: A weight scale
    Symbol: A single triangle centered with three smaller ones pointed outward at each of it's three points.

Prayer: O'Honrai's prayer is one that is universal in it's intro no matter what tongue it is spoken in. The only thing required of the one offering the prayer is that an open mind be kept while a heart of true learning desire for always an answer is given though what form, and to what end may not always be to the liking of that which the one offering the prayer is seeking.

Prayer:
    Meek as I seek thee
    Urgent is my need
    Your guidance I beseech
    in my time of dispair

Bless me with your counsel
    and the wisdom you possess
    this I ask of you
    my heart contrite and humble is my request

(Place your request)

Mortal Form~

Alias: Karas
    Eye Color: Light green
    Hair Color: Ebony
    Skin/Fur: White
    Uniqueness: His soothing influence doesn't lessen to much, and he spends most of his time helping those who need his assistances while testing beings at random. Has been known at times as the Traveling Wanderer or the Mystic Saint.

Myth Companion

Species: Eagle
    Name: Paelis
    Description: Noble brown in back, and wing feathers though brest feathers are pure white with three distinct black dots placed in a triangle shape at the base of his throat. Sharp hazel eyes, and talons are legend to be unbreakable.
    Primary Role: Guarding, Delievering, an omen of comfort, justice, and wisdom.

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Here it is: The World Map of Kranjua!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/death/GoTMap.jpg]

This ?key? shows what territory is dominated by what race mostly:

Humans - Siristin {Orange Territory}
    Zavicha - Tulmar {Red Territory}
    Larrikin - Ardrin {Yellow Territory}
    Oorgho - Bejesh {Brown Territory}
    Elves - Silivesthel {Green Territory}
    Shenzai - Kajayos {Gray Territory}
    Faeries - Iladar {Purple Territory}
    Imps - Avishira {Black Territory}
    Itherinys - Irillym {Blue Territory}
    Chree - Nees?liia {White Territory}
    All Races - Sutherr {Pink Territory}
    All Races - Qushuris {Tan/Khaki Territory}

For Village and City names we all come up with the names together and build the map together in that fashion. I?ll come up with the Kingdom Capital City names soon however. I?ll keep a list of all the names we come up with. So when entering a town or just talking of a town, just go ahead and make up a name for it. If anyone wants to, they can take up the duty of placing where each town is on their own version of the map. Up to you.

The Three Different Game Modes...Pay Attention Gods and Goddesses!

Immortal Mode:

In Immortal Mode, you are just lounging about in the Immortal Realm: whether in your specific domain, someone else?s, the ?foyer? of the Realm where all can hang out, or even The Supreme One?s Audience Chamber. Basically, you?re not doing your duties and this is a relaxing mode. Have fun!

God Mode [No, not God-Mod!!]:

When in God Mode, you are doing your duties by governing your ruling aspects of the world of Kranjua. Answering prayers and doing your will on the world through what you control. I will not announce when God Mode is activated unlike some games would have it. Because not everyone will be in God Mode at the same time, it is up to you.

Separate God Mode from Immortal Mode and Divine Mode in your posts, please. State above each section what mode you?re about to be in.

If you don?t do God Mode or don?t do it enough, there *will* be consequences, forewarning. Things will go haywire throughout Kranjua by means of your aspects and it may not be in the way you wish. Plus the other Immortals will probably not be very happy with you and you just might receive a scolding from The Supreme One. Trust me, it isn?t fun. Your daddy is counting on you to be somewhat responsible.

Divine Mode:

While in Divine Mode, you could potentially be doing both of the previous modes in this one. How? Because in this mode, which might be used as much as one wants to (probably not much: you uppity, snobby immortals! :p ), you are in one of your mortal alias forms, wandering around Kranjua yourself. Up close and personal as it were. When you leave the Immortal Realm and enter Kranjua, you first appear in your chosen mortal form in one of your temples or by one of your way shrines by the road or in the city/village you had wanted to go to.

Note: Only Immortal Mode will be allowed at the start of the game, I will start allowing the other two at different points, though rest assured, it won?t take long before God Mode becomes allowed. Divine Mode will be the last one made ready at some point in the future. Hang in there! Also, I may allow a Mortal Mode aka Allow Playing as Other mortal characters later on, but that?s not a sure thing.

Faith Polls:

Every once in a while, I will release what are called ?Faith Polls? which is a grouping of statistics showing where each God and Goddess stand with each of the Great Races and Kingdoms of Kranjua. They will be shown in percentages, so hope for big numbers. To get big numbers, keep up with your God Mode duties and help/not help the mortals as much as possible. Going into Divine Mode occasionally can also increase or decrease the numbers.

101 means that grouping will follow your teachings at all times. You get prayers from most almost constantly.
    90-100 means that grouping loves you. You get prayers from most almost h

14. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Elu Approved!

General~

Name:
    Krash
    Primary Weapon: Has few possessions, least of all weapons. However, if threatened, can amplify any sound to a painful degree, making the clack of two pebbles sound like a gunshot in your ear, or the trickle of a stream sounds like the listener is standing under a roaring waterfall.
    Sacred Item: a handheld bell, named for the sound of its toll, which language is too cumbersome to have a worthy onomatopoeia for.
    Personality: Reserved, hermetic. Krash is content to leave the whole civilized world behind, taking in the cacophonous chorus of nature, although he occasionally deigns to listen to the myriad noises of the towns of civilized people.

Appearance~ Usually appears as an unkempt middle-aged man, but has been known to take the forms of many animals, especially those with keen hearing like bats and wolves. In the guise of any of the civilized races, his appearance is generally characterized by the phrases "He might be handsome if he shaved," or "I bet you clean up really nicely."

Eyes: Two functionless white eyes. In any form, Krash chooses to experience the world only through sound and touch.
    Hair: Usually white.
    Appendages: Normal amounts and placements of appendages
    Aura: None

Extra Goodies~ Has only missed the Itherinys music festival once. He doesn't normally advertise that he is Krash, but the Itherinys know he's there on a spiritual level.

Number: 7
    Color: Most synesthetes in Karunja tend to see certain shades of blue and yellow and hear Krash's name. These shades have ended up decorating Krash's temples and talismans, although the blind god does not really notice those details.
    Totem Animal: Bat
    Weapon/Item: The Bell
    Symbol: Krash is often symbolized with a sunburst shape in either blue or yellow, although just as often, animals with large, perked up ears are used to symbolize him, especially among the Larrikin.
    Prayer:

Prayer for Peace (often prayed before sleeping or taking a journey, or sometimes by the dying, hoping to leave the world painlessly)
    Krash, king of cacophany,
    I pray for peace and pleasant sounds.
    A somber rustle, a gentle hum.
    Crush those who would clash and clank
    Blast those who would bang and boom
    Allow me tranquility as is your ability.

Prayer for Pain
    Krash! Bang and Pain!
    Deafen! Despair!
    Howl and Yowl!
    Punctured Tympanum for the obnoxious one!
    Clash! Snap and Buzz!
    Wronged was I, and now must pay!
    Take their precious noise away!
    Ever ring! Ever Hum!
    Silence their lover's odes!
    Silence their child's words!
    Silence soothing songs!
    Ever ringing, nothing more!

Mortal Form~ (For when you take a look at things at a closer level...you may do this up to Five Times as one can have up to Five Aliases)

Alias: Iban Hurridrah- Human, Sharragh the Hermit-Itherinys, Urb Grat-Oorgho, Blisdrat the Blind-Zavicha, Twittle-Chree
    Race: Human, Itherinys, Oorgho, Zavicha, Chree
    Eye Color: glassed over white, always looks blind. Doesn't care to change it.
    Hair Color: White among the races with hair
    Skin/Fur: Normal skin colors for all the races, among the Zavicha, his scales are green.
    Uniqueness: Blind in every form. Also, sounds in a small radius around him tend to be slightly amplified.

Mythological Companion~ (A typical mythological creature that serves you for delivering messages, guarding you or other things, etc. Try your best *not* to do one already used, look at posted CS's or ask me what has been done already if you wish)

Species: Bat
    Name: Screech (actually, that's the onomatopoeia for her name. Most people cannot attempt to replicate the language of bats, much less

15. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008

Hello. I accidently posted here too soon. sorry.

16. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM Approved

General~

Name: Bellissa
    Primary Weapon(s): Lantern of Tolina ? Shoots beams of holy energy when light is shined.
    Sacred Item: Dress of Melianna ? Grants fertility upon all who wear it.
    Personality: Demure and feminine. Usually loving, however, when angered, her rage is considerable.

Appearance~

Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown
    Skin/Fur: Skin, White/Caucasian
    Appendages: Two arms, two legs (human form)
    Markings: Always has her symbol present on her hands.
    Aura: A soft white light
    Clothing: Usually a free flowing white dress.

Extra Goodies~

Number: 9
    Color: Pink
    Totem Animal: Honey Bee
    Weapon/Item: A flower
    Symbol: The Hourglass
    Prayer: Prayers are chanted when appropriate. The Goddess chooses personally to grant or deny prayers. There needn't be a ceremony, though the Goddess smiles upon it when there is one.

Bellisa?s Prayer - General

Oh Fair Bellisa
    Protectress of Light
    Shine your creativity over us
    Bless our bodies and minds

The Woman?s Prayer ? Fertility

Oh Just Bellisa
    Grant within me a fertile field
    Give me the strength to child-rear
    And the opportunity to do so

The Great Light ? Light

Shining Bellisa
    Release your light upon me
    Open my eyes
    And allow me to see

Muse of Muses ? Creativity

Holy Bellisa
    Supreme Muse
    Open my mind to greatness
    And guide my hands to do your works

Mortal Form~

Alias: Kinla
    Race: Faerie
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin/Fur: White / Caucasian
    Markings: Hourglasses on Hands
    Uniqueness: Appears with a swarm of honeybees that do not sting unless the Goddess is displeased.

Alias: Apolina
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Skin/Fur: White / Caucasian
    Markings: Hourglasses on Hands
    Uniqueness: Appears with a swarm of honeybees that do not sting unless the Goddess is displeased.

Mythological Companion~

Species: Rabbit
    Name: Solina
    Description: A normal looking, very large (3 foot tall) rabbit
    Primary Role: Messaging (rabbits run amazingly fast) and spying (rabbits can hear amazingly well).

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Immortal Mode now unlocked! Lets begin the game! Oh and don?t worry about the ?Energy Level? thing I put in my post, that?s my own little quirk, none of you have to do it.

High God IC:
    Energy Level ~20%

The sun that hung in the sky was eternal. Burning fiercely and illuminating the landscape beautifully. But it could be ordered to not be eternal if it was so wished. By the being that floated below. For it was the sun for the Immortal Realm, as it had its own.

The white marble was shining beautifully among the large Audience Chamber of The Supreme One. The Father God. The High God. The Leader of the Immortals. And he was in his Immortal form, that of a ball of white-gold light. He gave off the impression of being as fierce as a hurricane, but as gentle as a mother to her newborn. The Audience Chamber was filled with white and gold intricate patterns all around them for what seemed to stretch on for eternity in all directions.

And before him in this chamber were the new immortals. His children, his associates, his subordinates. Whichever way they wanted to view him was ok with him.

Trepidation might have been felt by some of them. Exhilaration by others. And yet, uncertainty by others. What was upon their minds did not matter to the High God, not then at least. His voice boomed, though with a gentle if stern tone.

?Welcome to the living, my children! My associates! My friends! I have let you been nurtured for a while now, but I must deliver unto you somber news and subsequently, a solemn task. One that I have high hopes you will perform diligently and responsibly.

You are Gods. I order you all to act in such a way as to show that. Run Kranjua well with me guiding from the rear, it is time this world needed new life. New front line leadership as it were. Run your aspects with dignity and respect, treat the mortals accordingly, though I understand if you look down upon them. Do not fail me.

Now, look around you at your siblings. Co-workers. Friends or Enemies. I do not mind what you wish to think of yourselves in relation with each other. Your first task is to get to know each other. Simple enough...take care not to dent the marble or destroy your surroundings. I?m still tired from creating you all. To repair them takes a second, but after a while it gets tiring. I am not a maid,? a pause for booming laughter, ?I shall return as I must go into deep meditation on the state of Kranjua and to announce your coming of age. I will let you know when you will be ready to first glimpse Kranjua yourselves and to take control of it.?

Suddenly, with an abrupt flash of light, the new Gods and Goddesses of Kranjua felt themselves transported instantly elsewhere within the Immortal Realm and out of the Audience Chamber. They were in a beautiful garden full of flowers of all shapes and colors, many of which were not even on Kranjua though they did not know it yet. They hadn?t even seen the world they were to control. Not yet. But soon, so very soon. They had also only seen each other sparingly in their childhood as the High God mostly kept them separate and taught them lessons and had them go over such lessons constantly. Not much of a childhood to a mortal?s point of view. However, now they had a chance to talk and to learn whom they would all be working closely with from now on. For good or for ill.

And so they stood amid the courtyard of the Immortal Realm. A sort of foyer to the whole ?dimension?. With a breeze created by the High God himself calmly blowing in the area, they all stood and stared at each other. It was time. Time to decide and to see...

Who were Gods? And who were Tyrants?

~And on the day when He hast sprung offspring into this world, is the day thy world changes forever for an uncertain future.~ Holy Book of Amhan

Tag: Everyone

18. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Name: Garland
    Primary Weapon(s): A powerful, but nearly harmless looking staff. It has a purple gemstone on the tip. Its a channel for Garland's strength.
    Sacred Item: Magical Staff : It grants the wishes of the possesser to a limited degree.[An item or maybe another weapon of yours that possesses godly power, you may give it to heroic mortals if worthy or just spread myths about it]
    Personality: He seeks to bring peace and love to the people. Establish good living and to bring power to those that seek them for the right intentions. Garland loves mortals and wants them to respect one another and to show their good intentions. He also desires that people stay on the path to righteousness.

Appearance~ An angelic, albino looking, muscular man

Eyes: Golden with black eyes
    Hair: Black hair
    Skin/Fur: albino skin, porcelain as a dove.
    Appendages: Two angelic wings in the back
    Aura: [none

Extra Goodies~ People look for signs in the stars, powerful leaders, or teachers(symbolic of light) when the think of Garland.

Number: 300
    Color: purple
    Totem Animal: A lizard
    Weapon/Item: [A wand
    Symbol: A horned toad. Amphibian like, toad with many horns that are harmless for a human to touch.
    Prayer: One must bow to all directions, raise their hands, and speak with respect about someone they know.

Mortal Form~ Embroidened Robes, with the common traits of each race.

Alias: Myrokhan
    Sex: male
    Eye Color: black
    Hair Color: black
    Skin/Fur: brown
    Markings: none really
    Uniqueness: good fortune surrounds him. People get lucky.

Mythological Companion~ Owlando

Species: A supernaturally intelligent owl
    Name: Owlando
    Description: Owlando speaks with genteelity. He is respectful at most times and has a good temper. On the other hand, if he gets mad, he gets MAD. Owlando loves to learn and to teach. In addition, he pays special attention to children.
    Primary Role: Teaching

Garland
    OOC:Energy Level: "Its over 9,000!"

Audience Chamber : "Belissa, I am overtaken by your beauty! Please tell me that we will be allies!"

Garland was smitten with Belissa. Feeling the need to be with her from the very beginning of time. He had hoped that there would be a future between them. An "us" consisting of Garland and Belissa. Oh goddess of Light! Shimmering beauty deeper than the deepest magic. Come unto me!

Garland's expression was enough to let onlookers know that he was definitely in love with her.

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genatii

The woman, the Goddess shifted her mossy green eyes about the courtyard filled with beautiful flowers. She recognized some of those flowers. She had created them after all. A brief smile warmed her fair face as she gazed at them. She had spent as much free time as she could get and go to this very courtyard and practiced growing various different flowers and plants, and where she could think peacefully.

The lush Yale blue curls billowed in the gentle and caressing wind and the soft and clean scent of cherry blossom radiated off of her hair and skin while she stood tall, silent. As she moved her gaze onto the different Immortals, she noticed something rubbing against her left calf, which was covered by the purple silk gown. Without needing to look down, she smiled. "Meyatae." She greeted.

"You have my congratulations, Genatii. You have definitely waited a long time for this moment."

She chuckled light heartedly. "Indeed I have. Let us just see how I will be at my duty."

"Nonsense. You will do wonderfully, but for now, focus on getting to know the others. You will surely regret it if you do not now."

Genatii nodded at the Abyssinian cat who sat and stared his large golden eyes up at her. "Yes, that is true. I thank you, Meyatae. Come, we shall go meet them."

As she moved closer toward the center of the courtyard, she studied their appearances in further depth. She was surprised there was only one other Goddess in the group of Immortals. Then she sensed their auras. One of them made her blush a small amount, though it was still only a slight amount. The others made her watch in interest or curiosity. She stopped in the middle of the courtyard and waited to see if anyone would come up to her to greet her.

Tag: Immortals

20. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Name: Asur [Humans, Elves, Faeries, Zavicha]
    Primary Weapon(s): The Longbow
    Sacred Item: The book of Kranjua: Supposedly written by the High God at the creation of the mortal planes, it contains information from Kranjua to the gods themselves. But was passed on to Asur for him to continue writing in. Which he did while he was in his childhood before hiding somewhere within Kranjua.

Personality: Asur is peaceful and compassionate deity, generally well-liked Asur has a relaxed attitude which makes him someone that can be approached easily.

~Appearance~

Eyes: Forset Green.
    Hair: Medium lenth messy Bistre hair.
    Appendages: Asur takes on the apperance of a human.
    Markings: None.
    Aura: None.

~Extra Goodies~

Number: 2
    Color: Green
    Totem Animal: The Dog.
    Weapon/Item: The Bow and Arrow.
    Symbol: The Great Oak Tree surrounded by a ring of twisted roots and a single rose at the helm.

Prayer: Like the other deity's, Asur will the be the judge of what prays are asked of him. Due to many of his followers being travelers there is little need for any alters or temples, (apart from those within the cities.) Although they are some pilgrim sights dedicated to him.

~Mortal Form~

Alias: Dante
    Hair Color: Brown messy hair that curls slightly at the end.
    Skin/Fur: Slightly Tanned / Caucasian
    Uniqueness: Nothing much special, Dante will often roam the lands of Kranjua. Either traveling with others seeking knowledge, pointing those who are lost in the right direction or just wandering the lands by himself.

Mythological Companion~

Species: Dog [Border Collie]
    Name: Remus
    Description: Remus
    Primary Role: Companionship

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Fluid shadow swept across the pristine marble, polluting the glimmer of the chamber. From the shadow came form, inky darkness in the shape of man. This was Firis, ruler of the cosmos! Master of the hunt! The bringer of fear! His titles would be many - they were many, at any rate, and he intended to enjoy this new world.

Oh, Freia, my darling, what a world we shall make! thought the god. She strode at his side, a massive wolf, lithe and powerful. Firis was glad to have her as confidant, companion, servant...

This place did not suit the hunter well...

Though thankful for the Father's gifts, Firis still wished for more. His own kingdom - nothing large, heavens, no! A simple spot to call his own, that was all. And perhaps a true companion...

"Master Firis," whispered Freia, "how much longer?"

He shushed her gently. "Not long, my sweet, not long."

He strode into the hall, his shadowy form swirling into that of a cloaked man. As he walked, he noticed the woman with the blue hair...and he could not look away. His cloak of shadows lifted a bit, revealing a tall man with dark eyes.

"It is...good to see another of my kind."

Tag: Spacey

22. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Latro
    Heavenly Garden -- Immortal Mode

Amoungst the the flowers and trees stood Latro, the Almighty of the Ethereal, the Dictator of Discord, the Monarch of Mischief, and the Messenger of the gods. He was dressed simply for a god, plain leather boots, dark blue canvas pants and a dark blue tunic, all enshrouded with a black cloak which seemed to shine and move even when he was not in motion. In his right hand he held a shoulder high staff, also black in color, with a small bronze tip on the bottom end. Deceivingly light, the staff was made of an ultra-light metal that was nearly unbreakable. Wrapped around the top of the staff just above his hand, with it's head over the top almost even with Latro's was the black serpent Santos.

"ssss-so many brethren m'lord, and ssss-so much power they all hold." The serpent hissed into his ear. "It would be foolisss-h to not befriend them whilssss-t you can m'lord."
    "Yes, yes." Latro responded in a hushed voice, "It would be best to not anger them too much before I know what they can do for me. Slither about my faithful companion, and see if you might over hear anything useful mate." The snake didn't respond, but rather sprung off of the staff and disappeared into the dense foliage, as Latro, spying a few of his siblings nearby, moved towards them.

He pushed back the hood on his cloak to reveal his happy face, and boosted his aura of trust to break the tension between his siblings, many of them would be untrusting, and his abilities would ease that problem.

He was drawn to a woman with blue hair, and another, darker figure speaking with her.

"My Brother, My Sister!" He said in a cheery voice as he approached. "It is great to finally meet you, I am Latro, Lord of the Ethereal Spirits, and humble Messenger of the gods...and you are?"

Tag: Peng, Spacey

23. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Bellissa

Bellissa had quietly listened as the Immortals were instructed by the Head God as to their new duties and homework in this realm of existence. It was all very interesting, much more so than the training she had endured while by her lonesome. Now all around her were her strange looking brothers and sisters. They were definitely different than her.

She supposed this was appropriate. As a goddess of fertility, it was important for her to be close to the people that she hoped to shepherd. She had made herself manifest in a very plain fashion for this reason. It was her hopes that her thinking on the subject would bear fruit in due time.

Bursting onto the Chief Muse's gentle ponderings came the God... Garland. Yes, this was his name. One had only to ask the question in order to receive the answer. It seemed as though Garland had done likewise, addressing Bellissa by name.

The Goddess could see in his eyes a deep longing and love as he poured his kind words over her. She smiled, a soft light shimmering around her. His heart was pure, so she did not mind his affection. Though how curious he was to give of his love so freely.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Garland" the woman said, holding her arm out and summoning a honeybee to her finger. "If those whom you favor share their love as freely as yourself, I have no doubt their descendants shall be many and their minds, open."

Her green eyes gazed towards another group of immortals, a goddess and two gods, each quite distinct. She turned her deep gaze towards Garland, and then motioned toward the group.

"Let us meet the others. It not proper to be divided so early."

The Goddesses words were airy and removed, and so too was her movements as she approached the group. They all seemed to have their companions with them, yet Bellissa did not. There was no need for Solina to be summoned at the moment.

Bellissa did not announce herself as she joined the group. She was not that way. She simply listened to whatever was being said and paid attention. Subtlety and grace were long considered parts of her personality. Just as light, creativity, and fertility are unassuming, so too was their Goddess.

TAG: All

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genatii

Genatii gazed about the coutyard and was just about to move to one of the other Immortals when she noticed a presence coming toward her. The Goddess faced the approacher and could see his dark, almost shadowy cloak lighten a bit, showing off his form. She smiled a bit and tilted her head down slightly in greeting.

"It is...good to see another of my kind."

"Yes, it is, indeed. I was beginning to wonder when I would finally meet you and all the others." She smiled softly and then looked to the side where another God moved to speak with her and this God, who was currently nameless to her.

"My Brother, My Sister! It is great to finally meet you, I am Latro, Lord of the Ethereal Spirits, and humble Messenger of the gods...and you are?"

Genatii bowed her head in greeting once more, but mentally quirked a brow up at him. Why in the Heavens did he increase his trust aura? Perhaps to ease tension about meeting "new" Immortals, but still...she would keep her eye on him. "I am Genatii, the Goddes of love, plants, and of dream. It is a pleasure to meet you, Latro." She then turned her attention onto the darker form of a God.

Tag: Firis and Latro

25. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:eek:'Honrai
    Heavenly Gardens

The decree of their higher god was simple, and yet was expected as now the fate of Karijuna was now to be left to the hands of it's chosen. O'Honrai had listened with intent to the instruction given to him, and his fellow siblings if one chose to look at it that way. This was the genesis of their path together as diety's something that both overwhelmed, and humbled O'Honrai greatly as he thought of what his role might just be. His soothing aura enabled him to find a peace of both mind, and heart for the moment as he reverted from the simple evening breeze form he so favored into his physical one.

"Well it's time to see just exactly who we're working with", the calm inspiring being mused to himself as his eyes fell upon a small gathering already in the works not to far from his current position.

A screeching call in the sky above alerted O'Honrai to the presence's of his eternal companion one that would come to be known to the people he served over as a omen of comfort, justice, and wisdom. Paelis always one alert to alterior movements found a perch high up on a firm overhanging branch, and O'Honrai knew that his suspicious companion would serve as a fine balance to his nature of optimisim.

"Rest easy my friend we have a long path ahead of us", O'Honrai addressed his dedicated companion as he moved towards the small gathering noticing each being there, and greeting them all with a solemn manner.

"A day such as this is always an event of good measures as I greet each of you in peace".........

Tags:All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.