main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Going Postal: The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Discussion in 'Community' started by Point Given , Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-arin-kenobi

obi-arin-kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    It is terrorism. Gangs are domestic terrorists and should be labeled as such. They are a cancer to society. They destroy the lives of children, families, and entire communities.

MasterP likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That's fine, @SateleNovelist11 , Please just use Mike Lindel cuddling his pillow as your new avatar.

3. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    1. What political and social objectives do you believe drive-bys are intended to achieve with the broader populace?

2. I don't need you to tell me what drive-bys can destroy, as I've said, I'm familiar with that damage personally.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  4. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    How do you feel about the armed protestors who stormed the Michigan state capitol building over nothing more than being mandated to wear a mask during a literal global pandemic? Should they be labelled as terrorists?

5. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Np. Ha ha. Btw, I just watched the screaming speech. It seemed Orwellian because she was warning about totalitarianism, but she basically was encouraging Trump to be totalitarian against us.

No need to dwell on that. But my Eponym's ex put up a good meme about that on Twitter. Basically, Rita Repulsa comes out and wants to conquer Earth. That's pretty much what we just saw. So, yeah. The Trumps are Lord Zedd and Rita trying to make monsters grow, and we need to, um, vote them out of office. What a concept. But I liked the analogy.

I basically like the peaceful protestors. I'm scared of the white people with guns. That's my take.

MotivateR5D4 likes this.
  6. robert martins

robert martins Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Hershel is the Man!

MasterP likes this.
  7. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    Lol you can't even spell his name right.

8. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Getting an endorsement from Herschel Walker seems to run counter to Trumps stated goal of winning Minnesota. Just saying.

9. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Yes. Absolutely. Because their intent was to intimidate and by doing so, influence a science-based policy that has nothing to do with politics. I view them the same way I view those who defend killing doctors that perform abortions and still refer to themselves as “pro-life“.

If cognitive dissonance had a singularity, Trumpism would be it. It’s literally hypocrisy ad infinitum.

Rew, Valairy Scot, blackmyron and 8 others like this.
  10. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
  11. Outsourced

Apr 10, 2017
    I mean, my point was more that your inability to even spend the time to find out how to spell the name of the person that you're praising shows how much you actually care about the person. But hey, if you want to invoke Nazi imagery, be my guest.

12. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    @Vaderize03: I agree. I was just seeing if there was a consistency with what that poster was saying about other groups.

Vaderize03 likes this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My thought when I saw Herschel up there was “Like I needed another reason to hate the Cowboys.” [face_laugh]

[​IMG]

Now now Motivate, don’t be silly. White people, by default, cannot be designated as terrorists. When they terrorize people, it’s always for a Good Reason. They never march on capitols with guns unless their Rights are being violated, and by “Rights,” I mean “to do whatever the hell they want whenever the hell they want no matter who dies.” And whatever it is they want to do, they are Right. That’s why police never interfere even when these white people point guns at them and other public officials. White people never get out their guns unless they are Right to do so.

14. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    Why does a Panthers fan hate the Cowboys?

15. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
  16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    “You’re supposed to like the Cowboys” is almost as good as “white supremacy is a myth,” but not quite.

17. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    ANTIFA is mostly white people from what I've seen. Aren't they called terrorists?

18. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    A lot of people hate the Cowboys. I've always hated the Cowboys. Being called America's Team will do that.

Rew, Valairy Scot, PCCViking and 2 others like this.
  19. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    I didn't say you have to love them, just why you hate the Cowboys?

20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    For the last time, antifa is not an organization, it's a belief. What you're doing is the same as calling "I don't like ketchup" a group. How do you not know this yet?

21. Outsourced

Apr 10, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Yeah I don't really care what this guy thinks considering how much Kemp has ****** up Georgia.

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Only when they fight on the side of Black Lives Matter.

[​IMG]

And this covers it. I hated the Cowboys before the Panthers existed.

blackmyron, Nobody145 and Outsourced like this.
  23. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    Then I assume you were a Falcons fan before the Panthers came to be, since you are a Braves fan.

24. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    A lot of people are called terrorists. What does "being called terrorists" even matter?

25. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I don’t even really like football and I hate the cowboys

Rew, SateleNovelist11 and Coruscant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.