main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN GONAD hunting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedichic07, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Chase was moving during the time, so he's potentially eliminated from the hunt.

Shannon, don't feel bad about TD235 figuring it out in 10 minutes, because he was wrong. He misinterupeted a reply and thought it was Joe tipping his hat.

At this point I think we've identified him, but he's disavowed that it was him. Perhaps some of our members have a split personality. I have a short list of suspects, and while I might be wrong, I think goNADS lives in the Clarksville area.

2. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    wow,is this all it takes to breathe life into this board.......fun???

FYI, it aint me!!@!!

3. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Chase said no a while back, and I have recieved something intriging in a pm......could gonads be- gasp- a girl?????

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I think GoNADs lives in Rutherford County.

5. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    If they are, then GoNads501's bio is a complete lie, since they claim to be a 33 year old, Canadian male. Then again I think it's safe to say it is someone in the state.

Unless Loki is part of it, he cleared Skip because they were together at a store when GoNads made a post. Then again I believe that was on Saturday (10/01) & GoNads didn't post on that day. Throws the suspicion back on Loki. There is always a chance that goNAD is someone brand new, but I'm thinking it's someone that knows us. Anyone notice the absence of Toymaster??? One of GoNads' posts is making a Saturday Night Live reference, so that's why I had a thought that Mike might be behind it all. But this is too much fun, it's like the NAD version of Clue. Anyways, Mike's my newest suspect.

6. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Could it be *gasp* SaberSpanker? The world may never know.

7. TamboFett

TamboFett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2003
    A good source told me it was non other then our JediChic...what better way to hide beneath your own thread.hmmmmmmmmm.....

8. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    rutherford Cou.???? wait...that's my county! <looking around> theyyy're right behind me arent they. [face_worried]

9. SourceOfAllThatsEvil

SourceOfAllThatsEvil Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    If you analyze all JediChic's posts, I believe you will find a startling revelation:

First post, third word: Is

Second post, thirteenth word: Gonads

Third post, first letter of first word: i

Fourth post, fourth word: GoNADs501

Fifth post, sixth word: be

Sixth post, twentieth word: me

Seventh post, fifth letter: e

Seventh post, fourteenth letter: h

By combining all those key words and letters, we come up with: IS GONADS I? GONADS501 BE ME, EH
    Also, if we total the numbers of each word (3+13+1+4+6+20+5+14) we come up with the magic number: 66
    The significance refers to the Star Wars Reference of Order 66 (executed by the 501st <reference in username)

Therefore, I believe our answer is right there...clear as purple crayon.

10. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    wooooooow. i'm impressed. [face_thinking] hmmmm...:-B

11. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    [face_laugh] @ SourceOfAllThatsEvil

12. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    I love you all, but you give me WAY too much credit![face_blush]

13. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Now how could Chase have said it wasn't him? He has never posted on this board, I don't think he's even registered.

And yeah, he was moving, and had no computer.

You think somebody's house is the only place he can get on the internet?;)

I think Mr. Lester makes most of his posts at work, why couldn't somebody else do so?

Oh, and it's not me. And it's not Skip. Maybe it's Zach.

14. TK-6873

TK-6873 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    Whoa! It ain't me. Granted, I have the opportunity to carry on this sharade, but it's not me.
    I have numerous outlets where I can make posts from. I work in a computer graphics lab. My IP address will vary depending on what time of day it is.

I have a feeling GoNads501 is a closer friend to us all than we realize. From his posts, he seems to know us very well.

15. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I have it down to Two people. It's definately one of them. If you look at all the posts by Mr. Gonad, he never denied it when someone guessed a certain person, but he said no to every other one.

And I know it's not you Jeff, I was just using you as an example of how someone doesn't have to be at home (Or even have a computer) to post!

16. SaberSpanker

SaberSpanker Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    Bet I'm not one of those two huh Loki? Shame too....I thought people would catch on.....

17. TK-6873

Jan 17, 2003
    I think it's that whole thing about (or is it ah boot) being a 33 yr old Canadian male that probably culled you out.

But I would say it's definitely someone who is playing a dual identity on this board.

18. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    I dunno aboot that...women are evil and sneaky!

19. GoNads501

GoNads501 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    yes women are evil and sneaky.
    I see some good math and deduction in this little fun function.
    some dance
    some sing
    some page thorugh magazines

I could be from here
    but most likely from there
    dare I show up saturday and give you a scare?

20. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    You told me that Chase denied it and didn't have the computer access. Although GoNads does post a lot during work hours.

I do admit that a lot of the evidence does point to me. In college I did claim to be Canadian, and do have a love of that culture. Plus if you look at the post where GoNads replied to the Canada inquires, he spelled the word "Canadian" with an "E" like a Canuk would.

21. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    Is that a confession???

22. TK-6873

Jan 17, 2003
    So is this a confession, DVD Master?

23. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Am I a Canadian?

Wouldn't interpert my last message as a confession, just acknowledging that a lot of the evidence could be read against me.

24. JediAgent

May 17, 2002
    So you're just in denial then ;)

25. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    an intresting threory was presented to me today, and it just mey be the answer.....what if GONADS501 is not one but many people, sharing the password, so that when i chance a guess, it reaaly is not the person I am naming at the time????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.