main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Gone~ A/P songfic angst/humor Sequel to ~Selfish~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Gone
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Angst/romance, aw you know me, I might toss in a little humor ;)
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé, Obi-Wan, Luke and Leia, Palpatine
    Time frame: During ROTS
    Summary: Anakin and Padmé lament upon losing one another in ROTS, accompanied by the song ?Gone?, by N*sync. The story revolves around the final climactic scene at Mustafar. This is a sequel to my fic Selfish, you don't have to read it to understand this one but it might help lol.
    Disclaimer: All right, *sigh*. I don?t own Star Wars, or Anakin. There! I said it, happy?!

Anakin saw a ship on the scanners, who would be coming here? He walked out of the command center and casually strolled outside, taking off his hood, and realized it was Padmé?s ship. He rushed down the stairs to the landing stretch, his heart racing. What had Obi-Wan told her, why was she here?

Padmé saw Anakin?s running form and leapt from her seat. She rushed out of the cockpit and down the gangplank. Anakin and Padmé met in a fierce hug, clinging to one another as if clinging to life. Anakin smelled of sweat, and blood. Padmé grimaced, [i]And I put on perfume for this?[/i] She pulled away slightly, looking into his eyes.

?I saw your ship,? he said into her hair, ?what are you doing out here??

?I was so worried about you,? she said, ?Obi-Wan, told me terrible things,? she said in a frantic voice, that of a child about to get a shot(and yes kids it [i]does[/i] hurt, no matter how many times mommy says it doesn't, and the lolly-pop [i]does not[/i] make up for it).

Anakin frowned. ?What things?? he asked, suspicious.

Padmé gasped, ?He said, you, you?ve turned to the Dark Side.? Anakin?s brow creased further, he gulped and looked down.

?That you, killed younglings.? Padmé continued, a look of disbelief and shock on her face.

Anakin pressed his forehead to hers, trying to soothe her. ?Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me.? he stated.

Padmé shook her head. ?He cares about us,? she argued.

Anakin glowered. ?Us?? he asked, his voice an evil hiss.

Padmé swallowed, ?He knows.? She ran her hands over his forearms, she was shaking. ?He wants to help you.? she whispered.

Anakin smiled, an evil smirk at the least, as if she had told him some amusing jest. Even as afraid of him as Padmé was at the moment, she had to admit he looked handsome.

?Anakin,? she pleaded, ?all I want is your love.?

[i]There?s a thousand words that I could say
    To make you come home
    Seems so long ago you walked away
    And left me alone[/i]

?Love won?t save you Padmé!? Anakin snapped, ?Only my new powers can do that.?

?At what cost?? Padmé searched his face; surely he hadn?t really turned to the Dark Side, well because that would be just plain stupid. ?You?re a good person, don?t do this.? Padmé reasoned.

?I won?t lose you the way I lost my mother.? Anakin said firmly, willing his voice not to crack. ?I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of. And I?m doing it for you. To protect you.?

[i]And I remember what you said to me
    You were actin? so strange
    And needed a change
    Maybe I was too blind to see
    That you needed a change[/i]

?Come away with me,? Padmé begged him, running her fingers through his damp hair, ?Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still [i]can[/i]!?

?Don?t you see?? Anakin asked her, an insane smile playing on his lips, ?We don?t [i]have[/i] to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor, I-I can over-throw him.?

Padmé slowly backed away, certain her ears were playing tricks on her.

?And together, you and I can rule the galaxy, make things the way we want them to be.? Anakin?s foolhardy promises were that of a child, going on about he was going to rule the world, and never eat pea soup again. Anakin?s smile spread across his face, and for once,

2. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I was switching between pain... to love... to laughing?!?

Leave it to you to make the gut-wrenching ending to RotS humorous. ;)

Good job! =D=

3. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Hey Luna! :D I'm glad you liked it, lol looks like you're the only one interested. But that's ok, I know not many people read songfics. :( But thanks anyway, it was so nice of you to post! :D

Jasmine @};-

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very nicely done songfic! I like them, if they're well done. And this one is! ;)

5. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    WOW!! :eek: A big time mod posted on my fic?! You pratically OWN this place!! I don't know whether to be honored or scared.... [face_worried] lol Just kidding. :p Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Jasmine @};-

6. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Ah good thing my link is still working. I would hate it if I had put a bad link on my profile, that would really suck. That's the thing about links ya' gotta keep checkin' 'em cause if ya don't they might just stop working an----Yes I am upping.

Jasmine @};-

7. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Surpurb! Perfect! You blended love, angst, and humor like a shrawberry smoothy! And a lil cream dollopted on top when ya added some N'Synk! I lubbed it! [:D] [:D] [:D] Keep 'em comin' sis! You're an awesome writer!

-Commander Tharen-

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Aww thanks sis. :) You appear to be one of the few who cares. [face_frustrated] Man, I worked on this story for MONTHS, what do I get? Three pitiful readers. :( But that doesn't mean I love you guys any less! [:D] lol Interesting metaphor, how did you come up with that? Thanks so much for the review, means a lot to me. :)

Jasmine @};-

9. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Hey, nice job.

:_| Why did Anakin have to go all Dark Side-y!? WHY!? :_|

Keep up the nice work!:)

10. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Hey thanks! :D I'm so glad you liked it, I wish Ani didn't turn to the Dark Side too. :( But, heh heh, you see I've managed to make it slightly humorous. ;) I'm going rewrite ROTS, and I shall make it much more humorous than this. ;)

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.