main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Gotham City- A higher class of criminals

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by loneclonehunter, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    It has been almost a year since Batman reared his head in Gotham city, and already the city's crime rate has halved. Gangs have begun to hold their meetings during the day because of the new force ruling the night.
    Cowards, all of them are cowards, this city deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to them.
    I am Freak, a freak in clown make up with a permanent smile on my face. A freak who is going to change the course of Gotham's history forever.
    I am the Joker! Hehehehhahahahahah! And I have a fun little game we can all enjoy!
    It only has one rule, Kill the batman.
    All I need is a little help from you.

Character: you are going to play as either a Cop, crime lord or henchman of the Joker. I will also need someone to play the batman, he is a key role in this rp

Rules: No god mode
    Gm's word is law
    you can not kill other players without their consent

Character sheet:

Name:
    Outfit:
    WOC:
    secondary weapon:
    Bio:

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Although this rule is due to change very soon, we're still restricting games to only one game per forum. Hence this game is locked, as you have your War of the Dragonriders game going. If you want this one open, and the other closed, PM me, and I'll make it happen. :)[/b]

2. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Name: The Joker
    Outfit: he is usually seen wearing white face paint covering his face with red face paint on his mouth and along his scars and black face paint around both his eyes. He also wheres a purple suit
    [image=http://www.rotheblog.com/images/movies/d_movies/joker_wizardfull.jpg]

WOC: His favorite weapons are his assortment of knives
    Secondary weapons: he is a man of simple pleasures; dynamite, fire and a few bullets are all he needs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.