main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Gotham Knights

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Vulnus, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulnus

Vulnus Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2008
    The bat cave was quiet and dark, the only thing to be seen was a stressed man sitting in a hair. The man was looking through files and videos on a unlit computer screen. A door opened letting in a gaze of light. Alfred started to walk down the stairs and turned on the lights.

"Do you need my Mr. Grayson?"Alfred asked

Dick Grayson looked up at Alfred.

"You dont have to call me mister anymore Alfred. Im letting you go, you dont have to work here anymore."

"Ha. Just cause you are in charge of this mansion doesnt mean you can boss me around. And dont think ill leave you hanging with the recent events that have occured."

Dick with to busy watching the video over and over for the rest of the night. He had no idea what had happened. Finally at 5 in the morning he looked over at a lab table with a covered dead body.

"How did you die Bruce?"

____________________________________________________________________-

With Batman's recent death the criminals of Gotham are on the attack. The Gotham knights must round together to stop the chaos that is happening.

Basically choose a either an already made hero or villain or make a hero or villain. You can be Joker, Robin, etc.

You may be someone who attempts to become the new Batman and wont exactly be considered good or bad.

CS:
    Name:
    Alias:
    Personality:
    Character Description:
    Paraphernalia:
    Bio:

Rules:
    Obey TOS
    No Godmoding
    Send me the CS
    Respect all players
    GM's are law

St. Edit: Sorry, Vulnus, but you already have a RPG open (Final Fantasy) in this forum. At present (and under review) the rule is one RPG per forum to a maximum of two (that is, one RPG in the Star Wars RPG forum and one in this forum.) If you want your other RPG to be locked, I am willing to open this one again, but until then this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.