main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Grandpa Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Legacy Special Edition) - Han/Soontir - Complete 11/22

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    HUZZAH

ROCK ON!

:)
    Han and the grandchild isn't that just precious!

P

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Nerfloaf slices. Pickled quanis. Gak cheese. Egg spread. Mustavi sauce. A loaf of wheaten bread.

*Scribbles down recipe*

He had even engaged in all out marital feuding just to get it a rightful place among the more stylish furnishings of their household.

[face_laugh]

"One more play like that and Nexus are bound to score," the live analyst commented on the holovid as both teams set for the next series.

Glad to see sports commentators in the GFFA make the same inane statements :p

Love all the details you put in. The sandwich, the chair, the smashball game. Definitely adds another layer to the story and are very enjoyable to read :)

Han raised one hand, clutching Keira with the other. "Smugglers? honor."

[face_mischief]

She was every bit as striking as Jaina had been at that age, except those haunting ice green eyes gave her an additional ethereal quality. Keira could have been an angel ? innocent and incorrupt, untouched by the harms of a galaxy ravished by war. Reaching up with a nubby finger, she poked at his chin, then pulled on his lip. All the while, her sightless eyes wavered aimlessly.
    "It?s just you and me, little princess."

Aww... that was sweet [face_love]

Great post, TKL :) Lot's of fun ;) I wonder what trouble little Keira will cause for Han on his day of relaxation :p But I see it's Soontir next week [face_thinking] He could just get one of his hundreds of clones to watch Keira :p

Anyway, that was a lot of fun, and again, I really loved all the detail you put into this. Looking forward to the next post :D

3. Bryon_Skywalker

Bryon_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2004
    Hey there, TKL. It?s been too long. [face_batting]

He laid out four slices of wheaten bread in a square, applying egg spread to the right most two and Mustavi sauce on the left two. Nerfloaf? three slices each ? on the right. Gak cheese on the right. Fold the left onto the right and Han was left with two thick nerf and cheese sandwiches. A couple of pickled quanis beside them on the plate were all that was necessary to complete his idea of a perfect lunch.
    Yum! =P~ Where can I get me one of those? [face_hypnotized] [face_praying] [face_thinking]

"For the love of ?"
    I believe the correct exclamation is, ?Fraggin? frag!? [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"So how about some smashball?"
    Woohoo! Definitely. :cool:

Awesome post. Can?t wait for more. :D

Especially if it involves more fun at Han?s expense. :p

Bryon, the original well-trained love sock. [face_love]

:p

4. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Oh, that sandwich made me hungry..!

Beautiful scene!

5. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Golden_Jedi - that sandwich made me hungry..!

me too!! TKL I loved it!!! It was SO cute. Han babysitting always interesting (but cute non-the-less)..... can't wait for more

6. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    hmmm... i like the grandpa wars.. i used to have that too. I was an only child for 10 years... and im still be fought over! and watching smashball(football in america) with the grandpa... just heavenly.. just like heaven!!!

;)

7. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    :eek:

Here I was shooting my mouth off at the Cantina and totally missed this.

*slinks off to print this and take it to bed.

Pregoosey

8. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    It's here, it's here, it's here! Yay! I'm just so excited, I can't think of anything else to say. Wait.... Jag's going to be in this isn't he? *faints, then gets back up* I now have something to look forward to. I can't even explain how happy I am. I've Jag deprived for too long. I can't even focus to write my own stories! But now the Grandpa Wars had started and all will be well in the land of the Wraiths.

McLando Nuggets for everyone! :D

-Vicster

9. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    Solo_and_Fel: Dark Nest Depression.... so there is a name for it already.

It?s the best way I could think of to describe it!

TKL: Besides, all you suffering from DND will have plenty of Jag come Friday...

The Making of a Rebel

:eek: *squeals in delight and tackles TKL in a hug again*

[face_blush] Sorry. I gotta stop doing that. But I?m just sooooo excited! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

10. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    I miss things when I'm excited about things..... Jag is coming back!!!!!! I'm no longer gonna be Jag deprived (Thanks to dark nest **grumbles**)

**runs over and hugs TKL** Thank you thank you thank you!!! TKL you are my HERO!!!!

11. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Mrs_Durron: I love seeing the characters on their off-days, being normal people instead of pure heroes the way we see them most of the time. And Han is completely beliveable here.

I think it?s fun to write them in those situations, being normal. :D

(Sidenote: Is it T? Or tee? Or tea? Who knows?)

I say tee but that could be wrong :p

BigFatty: Thanks for giving us a bright light in the dark world that is currently profic.

The cure for DND (Dark Nest Depression)

lurker2209: Wow...I drag myself back to the boards after way to much time away and look what's here to greet me!

Welcome back!

This is so sweet, and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Han and Kiera get into!

Neither can I [face_mischief]

Jaina_Solo_15: I loved Han fixing his sandwich and sitting down to watch Smashball! Some things never change no matter what galaxy you're in!

Exactly! Men, food and sports!

jags_gurl: Commander! Welcome back! I'm so glad to see new writings of yours, you have NO idea!!!

I?m getting a good idea ;) It?s nice to be back posting :D

I'd love to comment additionally, but I've got to go to bed, major psych test tomorrow (dangit!) but I'm thrilled to the core that this is up! YAAAY!

Hope the test went well [face_praying]

FelsGoddess: Very amusing.

WynssaStarflare: Aww Keira and Han are so cute together.

I know [face_love]

jaynasolofel: Poor Han, they think he can't handle it.

Can any man handle it?

I believe Han makes the perfect grandfather; good sense of humor, fierce loyalty, tough when he needs to be and certainly knows how to have a good time.

Personally I think every grandpa should be a scoundrel! [face_batting]

Solo_and_Fel: ah TKL, I didn't know you were starting this now, but as the others said, it is defintely a welcome reprieve.

Ah, the benefits of visiting the Cantina!

I could see where Jaina's doubt could temporarily surface with Han watching Keira on his own. After all the man does have a ship that's pratically duct-taped together. And you very well can't duct-tape a child together if you break it.

[face_laugh] Great point!

Rebel-at-Heart: This is my favorite part!

One of mine too ;)

Thank you so much TKL!

You?re welcome. And thank you for clicking!

Wildcat: HA I LOVE YOU!!!

Hugs [:D]

Chimpo_the_Sith: I'm not talking to all of you who replied before me

Heehee. Jealous?

NO JAG!!! How evil is that?

Evil [face_devil]

I love it already Han watching somekind of sport game was so real. It's almost like me when I watch soccer ( or football outside US )

It?s soccer!

And to end I'll just say that as always it was a GREAT READ

Thanks, my friend :D

DreamingIce: *hugs wildly* Grandpa Wars!!

Hugs back [:D]

Han thinking that no one seemed to trust him to baby-sit was great!

Would you trust him?

PonyTricks: AWWW! Han would be such a great Grandpa! (much better than a FEL! )

Better than a Fel?! I bet Soontir has something to say about that :p

edit - Sightless eyes? Is this child blind?

Yes, Keira is blind, as the result of an illness Jaina suffered during the Vong Incursion.

Doc_Rosemary: Wow, I beat Red and Preggers! I'm shocked Lots of familier faces in here Darn, Chimpo did beat me

Uhoh! The old gang was getting slow 8-}

Shinar: ^
    ^
    |
    me

Really? [face_thinking]

VaderLVR64: Wow! I really needed this! I've been SO depressed over the way the storyline is going in the EU right now. This is just what I needed!

It seems to be the cure for the DNDs =D= I know I need a glimmer of hope somewhere in the GFFA. If I must write it then so be it ;)

"I've never any pity for conceited people, because I think they carry their comfort abo

12. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    I guess I owe you a real reply huh?:p

Ugh! I had a whole reply typed out and it just lost it:mad:

Anyway, I absolutely loved this first post. I actually printed it out and read it on Monday night and do you know what the first thought that came to my head was??? She's back and better than ever!!! I continue to be amazed by your talent. I love the fact that you are so awesome at writing the dark drama AND humor, and that your humor doesn't lose any of the writing quality that is present in the darker dramas. I'm so excited for this story, I know it's gonna be great.

Now, on to the post!

This whole post was absolutely great but I especially loved the beginning with Han making the "perfect sandwich". It reminds me of my dad so much.

Despite the sound, Han grinned victoriously. The wayward lump of cheese had landed on the lip of the counter top.
    Ha! The Solo luck at work again, even if it is just saving a lump of cheese.

"Foul!" Han cried as he plopped into his beloved reclining chair.
    This part also reminds me of my dad when he's watching football. However, it does not at all resemble me when I'm watching WILDCAT basketball. Uh uh. No way.

Or maybe he just loved it because no one else did.
    This shows a lot of insight into Han's character. He is more of a softy than he'll ever admit.

For all of one millisecond he thought about answering, then reconsidered, snatching a sandwich and taking a greedy bite.

Hmmm...this is very strange behavior. I sure don't know anyone who refuses to answer the door when the game is on. I especially don't know anyone who makes people wait outside until a commercial.:p

At the distinctive chime of the Solo private line, Han looked away toward the comm station and missed the final rush to the goal. The crowd erupted. Announcers cheered. Han glanced back and bemoaned his misfortune. Windrunner had scored.
    I really loved this part. It's something I think every sports fan has experienced at one time or another and it shows that despite all they do to save the galaxy, the Solo's are still just regular people.

"Han." Leia used that tone meant to placate and scold. She was so good at it, too...
    That seems like it's a mom thing. My mom is really good at that too.

It was entirely one thing for him to make Leia feel guilty, but he would not accept the same consequences from someone else?s remarks, not even their own children.
    This is the exact same way I feel about my sister. I can pick on her but if anyone else does...:mad:

Long ago they had dubbed her time management skills the Great Solo Bureaucracy
    [face_laugh] I love that. So perfect because it's so true.

His daughter was clutching Keira to her, all the while sizing him up. Probably deciding whether she really wanted to do this.
    I think that's really funny considering that he was probably alone with her several times when she was a baby.

"I raised three of you little Jedi hellions. I think I manage with just one at a time."
    No truer words than these. Except for the fact that Keira is double trouble.[face_devil]

HA! That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW![face_love] Tender grandpa/granddaughter moment.

Han grinned. "That?s my girl."
    *sigh* I can actually hear those words coming out of Harrison Ford's mouth. Major kudos.

Next week?Soontir?s turn
    Can't wait!!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I'm really looking forward to more!

13. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    TKL : Me? Jealous? Impossible :p

I've lost only because of the time gap :p

14. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    [face_blush] Oh my, I'm rather late joining this party.

OH WELL!

:D Great post!!! I love your portrayal of Han...

He laid out four slices of wheaten bread in a square, applying egg spread to the right most two and Mustavi sauce on the left two. Nerfloaf? three slices each ? on the right. Gak cheese on the right. Fold the left onto the right and Han was left with two thick nerf and cheese sandwiches. A couple of pickled quanis beside them on the plate were all that was necessary to complete his idea of a perfect lunch.

Oh my. :eek: ..that is enough for a Wookie! I think Chewie's eating habits rubbed off on Han!

"Go. Gogogo!" Han juked and jigged every step of the way with the Theed Nexus? sweeper.

Left. Right. Spin. Leap. Spin again. Goalbound ?

From seemingly nowhere, a Mon Cal Comet smashed through Windrunner at knee level. A second later the pair disappeared under a horde of tackling defensemen.

"Foul!"

[face_laugh] In a strange case of art mimicking life, I am reading this section and hearing my dad yelling at the TV at the same time. [face_laugh] It's "Foul!" from Han and then "What?!" from my dad!

Beep beep beep!

At the distinctive chime of the Solo private line, Han looked away toward the comm station and missed the final rush to the goal. The crowd erupted. Announcers cheered. Han glanced back and bemoaned his misfortune. Windrunner had scored.

"For the love of ?"

Beep beep beep!

[face_laugh] I love how Han is torn between answering the comm and watching the game!

"Oh, good." Han could picture the simple smile lighting her face. "Because I forgot to mention that ? "

"Dad!"

" ? Jaina is going to stop by in a little bit."

:p Great timing, Leia.

The family joke was lost, though, when something Leia had said struck Han suddenly. "Wait. Did you say something about babysit?"

"Oh. They?re calling me back to the meeting," Leia said frantically.

Even better timing... :p

hehe...I loved the "smuggler's honor!" part.

It's great how Jaina doesn't want to give up Keira because she's afraid Han will spoil her!! :p

Absolutely great post... just what I needed to distract me from homework! *looks at time* :oops: ....no kidding! gotta go!

Aniakera

PS: Can't wait for SOONTIR!!!

EDIT: Preggers - Here I was shooting my mouth off at the Cantina and totally missed this.

...so did I! [face_blush]

15. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    I even make that trick with the sqare of bread slices! :D

16. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awhsum job TKL Awhsum!

17. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Uhoh! The old gang was getting slow

I wonder what you would have thought if I hadn't made it obvious that was me :p I guess it's not exactly a young sock but it's never posted on your stories before [face_thinking]

Bryon, the original well-trained love sock.

Yes, the original

All others are just cheap imitations [face_batting]

Here I was shooting my mouth off at the Cantina and totally missed this.

But it's so much more fun to shoot off at the cantina Preggers. Very stress reliving, both to shoot and to read!

18. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    This was absolutally hilarious! I loved every part of it and can't wait for the next post,

19. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    GOOD AFTERNOON!

Wildcat:
    I love the fact that you are so awesome at writing the dark drama AND humor, and that your humor doesn't lose any of the writing quality that is present in the darker dramas.

Ah yes. Humor is my speciality [face_mischief]

Ha! The Solo luck at work again, even if it is just saving a lump of cheese.

Totally!

I really loved this part. It's something I think every sports fan has experienced at one time or another and it shows that despite all they do to save the galaxy, the Solo's are still just regular people.

That?s me during the NASCAR race. I get up for a drink and I miss the BIG ONE! :oops:

Chimpo: I've lost only because of the time gap

Fair enough :)

Aniakera: Oh my. ..that is enough for a Wookie! I think Chewie's eating habits rubbed off on Han!

Absolutely ;)

In a strange case of art mimicking life, I am reading this section and hearing my dad yelling at the TV at the same time. It's "Foul!" from Han and then "What?!" from my dad!

I think it?s wonderful when people can relate to real life.

Beep beep beep!

Great timing, Leia.

Isn?t that the great part of the Solo/Skywalkers. Their timing is impeccable :D

Golden_Jedi: I even make that trick with the sqare of bread slices!

Fiction imitating real life [face_dancing]

JAGSGURL15: awhsum job TKL Awhsum!

Shinar: I guess it's not exactly a young sock but it's never posted on your stories before

It?s not a spring chicken sock [face_laugh]

princess_melissa: This was absolutally hilarious!

Thanks again for all the great replies! The post will be up soon [face_dancing]

20. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    LOL [face_laugh] It seems that people watch auto racing either to see lots of overtaking or watch crashes :p

I'm always prepered before any race I watch so I won't miss anything ( BIG ONE's usually happen when there is ad-break :rolleyes: )

21. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Another week another post :D

Some business first...

[A/N - Since this short story is based on my post-Destiny's Way AU, there are a few things that may differ from canon post-NJO. This next part may be easier to understand with explanation. (For those of you who have read EotP and Legacy - Move along; there is nothing to see here. :p ) AT the time I started my AU, we didn't know the names of the last two (or three) Fel children so I created my own - Rane and Briaun. Amazingly Briaun came out remarkably like Wyn, don't know how that happened. As part of the Legacy storyline, the Fels moved back to the Known Regions so they could remain a part of their children's and grandchildren's lives.]

"Syal, dear, I'm home."

Soontir stepped through the open portal into his new Naboo estate, expecting a beaming greeting from his beautiful wife. The foyer was vacant and silent, though, and painfully devoid of the usual array of homegrown flowers he had become so accustomed to on Csilla.

Soon enoughh, he thought, putting down his workcase. The appropriate permit applications for a hothouse addition already were submitted to the Theed Recontruction Authority. Soontir had tried his best to recreate the hothouse from their Csilla estate, with a few noticeable improvements meant as a surprise. He was confident his wife would love it, and he looked forward to the time her arrangements would adorn their household once more.

He looked forward, most of all, to sharing their customary greeting. He could envision the moment clearly in his head.

"What beautiful flowers, but not as beautiful as the woman who arranged them."

Syal always blushed, then pecked him on the cheek. Unless the children were not around, when he received?

Filled with a sudden compulsion to touch his wife, even if he couldn't share a kiss he dared not imagine, Soontir moved deeper into the foyer and called out once more. "Syal?"

He angled closer to the hallway leading to the kitchen and living area. "Syal?"

Striding toward the base of the stairs, he called again, "Dear?"

"Up here, 'Tir," a melodic voice finally answered.

Relief made his injured leg feel whole and renewed, and he trotted up the stairs. At the top he paused, listening for an indication to where Syal was. She appeared in the doorway to their bedroom. Her dress, a tight yellow bodice with a flowing green skirt, highlighted her eyes and made them more green than blue. Her hair was swept up, except for a few random curls that wisped around her face. Her lips were perfect as always, and Soontir could taste them even as he moved in her direction. Oh, for a kiss ?

"You're home early," she noted with a causal smile, and walked right past him.

Stunned, he watched her glide down the hall. "The briefings were delayed. The Governor summoned the cabinet into emergency session so we were bumped until tomorrow."

A head of raven-hued hair popped out of the refresher door. Briaun swung to face her father. "Tomorrow, Father?"

"Greetings to you, too, young lady."

She had already disappeared back into the refresher when she said, "Hello, Father."

Walking in the direction of the refresher, Soontir finally answered, "Yes, the briefings are tomorrow."

He stopped at the open door, and looked away as quickly as he had looked in. Briaun was covered only in a towel. His baby girl was far too young to be already acting like a woman.

"Da-ad!" she exclaimed, slamming the door shut.

Syal emerged from one of the far guest bedrooms. She stalked his way, her brow furrowed and her lips taut.

"She is as ornery as a glacier bull," he said. "We better have a talk with her."

Syal paused at the closed door, her displeasure plainly evident. Clearly she intended to address Briaun's actions, and he concurred that a curt scolding might be more effective coming from ?

"Briaun, you better move along. We don't want to be late." Syal pivoted and brushed past him.

From the set of her shoulders he could tell one thing ? he was in b

22. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    First reply?

EDIT: Sweet! :)

Her dress, a tight yellow bodice with a flowing green skirt, highlighted her eyes and made them more green than blue.

Is this what I think it is? [face_thinking] A jab to profic people?

And it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Syal wears the pants in the Fel family. ;)

23. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Han scooped up the plate, shuffled past the cooler to grab a bottle of Wraith?s, and headed for the family room, where sounds of boisterous smashball fans rolled from the holovid.

[face_laugh] sounds after a relaxing day

wonderful descriptions :D

Buzz buzz.

no, no not here? go away buzz buzz :p :D

Beep beep beep!

[face_laugh]

"What?"
    "Han?" Leia?s voice never ceased to sound like music to his ears.

so sweet [face_love]

"Oh, good." Han could picture the simple smile lighting her face. "Because I forgot to mention that ? "
    "Dad!"
    " ? Jaina is going to stop by in a little bit."
    "You don?t say." Han smacked the mute button on the comm.

perfect timing :D

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Her eyes appeared to find focus as Han kissed her finger. Slowly, her round lips curled and Keira cooed.
    "So how about some smashball?"
    Keira clapped her palms together excitedly and scooted back and forth in his arms.
    "A Nexu fan, are you?"
    She screeched merrily.
    Han grinned. "That?s my girl."
    Han wandered back to his favorite chair. A grandfather and his first grandchild, watching smashball with a nerfloaf sandwich to share. Today was most definitely a good day.

so cute [face_love]

very well done =D=

EDIT: I have overseen the second post [face_blush]

"Tomorrow," she finally said, "is parent-teacher contact day at the Academy."

[face_laugh] oppsie :D

"You had better be there, General Fel, or mark my words not even Thrawn's best tactics will save you."

*rofl*

Keeping her face half-hidden, Syal ran her finger along the counter. Her eyelashes fluttered unabashedly as she slowly looked up to meet his gaze. "Only because you look so handsome standing there in your uniform. And only because you?re utterly lost without an entire platoon of Chiss aides to keep your comings and goings straight."

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

Spinning him by the shoulders, she gave Soontir a gentle shove in the direction of the den. "Don't miss me too much?and don't break anything when your team loses."
    "Loses?"
    "Yes, Windrunner scored shortly before you arrived home. Comets were ?"

something more he has in common with Han </sarcasm :p

"Jaina, where is Keira?"
    "Really, she's fine. She's with my dad."

I ask me how much longer? :D

a second wonderful part :D
    well done
    I like

~Mags~

24. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    TKL: Ugh! You and Red like the same sandwich!
    Except that YK, being a vegetarian, would make his sammich with soy nerfloaf. :p

*waves to Magster*

[face_not_talking] Gah! Number three!

Back later.

25. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Oh this post was hilarious [face_laugh]

He stopped at the open door, and looked away as quickly as he had looked in. Briaun was covered only in a towel. His baby girl was far too young to be already acting like a woman.

"Da-ad!" she exclaimed, slamming the door shut.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] This is just... I can't take it anymore... * falls on floor and rolls laughing very hard *

* 10 minutes later stands up and returns to reading *

Oh my I started crying from all this laugh... Absolutely the same situation happend 2 days ago at my house. My dad woke up and was going to kitchen and my sister walked out of bathroom covered in the towel. ( She's 16 ) Rest is just [face_laugh]

"But..." Stunned, Briaun looked from her mother to her father, and back. "I thought he was in trouble?"

Her fists popped to her hips, and Syal huffed, "Does it look like he was in trouble?"

Briaun stared at her boots. "Uh... Not really."

I have no more laughs available :p Hmm Valin will be in hell of a trouble if they further on in their "friendship" ( For those who haven't read LEGACY - Yes that was a spoiler [face_devil] )

"Yes, Windrunner scored shortly before you arrived home. Comets were ..."

Han must be going wild now :p

Syal wasn't available immediately. The Rogues were chasing a pirate ring harassing shippers along the Hydian Way. Leia was stuck in the committee meetings that had shortened his schedule. That left...

You mentioned everyone by the name and when it came to certain green eyed male you wrote Rogues. Now this is just evil you know :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.