main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Great Party!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Last night we had a great party with mexican food, dueling, fan films, & fun. We had a great turnout as you all know because nearly all of you were there. We missed only a couple of you, Valhalla, where were you? But it was a great time had by all and it ran quite late, so I hope everyone made it home safe and I look forward to doing that again soon.pv

2. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    We had a great time at the party. Thanks to everyone for all of the great food and for being such great hosts.

3. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    First of all to Pacer & S. Skywalker thank you very much for the turkey tacos, the great cheese (who knew if you grate it, it tastes so much better?, and pretty much everything you guys have done to make this fan force a booming success!

Secondly, I would like to thank S. Skywalker's parents (and especailly "The Rick-er!") for allowing a plethora of geeks into their home.

I would thirdly like to thank myself for being such a GREAT poker player.

See you guys around, oh and I have a feeling that a huge miniatures gathering is next on the horizon. News on that soon.

"That silly Marmaduke, he must of asked..."

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Well said Tk8049, I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait I did, next time you use my computer please log off.

I know this post is lacking the venomous sarcasm that I am imfamous for but I really don't have it in me right now, plus I am to busy counting all my new riches.

"Mine eyes have seen the Glory!"

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I had a great time, next time why don't we play some pool upstairs in the "doghouse" . S. R. Skywalker's parents were great hosts, I'll look forward to any other get togethers if we have any there.

6. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    The party was fantastic! I had a great time.
    I would like to tell Invar a special thanks. His girls were FABULOUS impromptu babysitters, I was really very appreciative of their helping with my two boys. (I was the one with the hyper 4 and 5 year old boys, who are also sw fans) So, I just wanted to say thanks.

The tacos were awesome!...never had homemade shells before...very good. And I agree with treyger, grated cheese is even better.

So, in summation, great party!

BTW...The cylons look like us now.

7. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    We are so happy that everyone appeared to have a good time! I hope that everyone had a chance to enjoy a bit of fun games, interesting conversations and good food. I would especially like to thank all of the members who braved the long journey out here to Marshall County-I know for some of you it was a haul.

We truly enjoyed everyone?s company and are extremely excited about the next venue in-which we are all able to be together once again. I personally loved meeting the new people and finally putting some names with the faces. What a crowd!

The turkey was my pleasure and next time bring Mrs. LordTreyger; as she well knows, she was missed.

LordINVAR?s daughter was a great help-and I know that PacerVader and I owe her at LEAST a lunch for all of her help with our little two-year-old Imperial girl.

?Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.?

I hope everyone is excited about future gatherings and looking forward to our next meeting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.