main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

The Mandalorian Greef Karga (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Nov 22, 2019.

1. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 5

Dec 30, 2017
    Friend! Because I consider you a friend, that means the door of friendship is open to you, even if you do not consider me a friend, although I hope we are friends, but I am not presuming friendship, only assuming a friendly parlance, because I love friendship!

2. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 5

Dec 22, 2015
    Friend! If you are receiving this that means I am standing up arms akimbo.

3. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    FREiNd, U r aLiVe

4. godisawesome

godisawesome Sequel Trilogy Manager star 5 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Can we all agree the sheer speed of his face turn was *perfect* for his character?

I love it![face_laugh]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Glitterstimm likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Greef Karga has a lot of grief cargo.

6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 6

Apr 6, 2018
    I loved his “it also means that I am alive.” Yeah, buddy, we know. He’s the typical Western character that has airs of faux-sophistication. A bloviator. Has some heart under there, but is mostly an insecure criminal trying to polish up his criminality to m make it seem respectable. Love it.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett PT Interview Host/All-Around Good Guy star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    I hope he sticks around for the series and doesn’t die next episode. I think he would be a good addition to the crew we got right now

Glitterstimm and Bor Mullet like this.
  8. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    Anyone else think that Greef might know more about the Jedi and The Force than he let's on? In the last episode where the armorsmith tells them about that stuff, I bet he would have heard about the Jedi, at least in stories.

9. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    I must say, I enjoyed seeing Greef's change from Bounty Hunter boss to Nevarro Mayor / Administrator. The look really suited him.

RetropME and Glitterstimm like this.