main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Grey walls, halloween challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Oct 19, 2020.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Grey walls, halloween challenge

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: Legends: before and beyond
    Genre: one shot.
    Characters:
    Kaagi Adin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Garen Muln, Reeft and Rian Solma

I got these:
    Howl
    Misty
    Strange

[​IMG]

Grey walls

Beep pi beep pi.

Kaagi Adin startled awake wiping his sleepy eyes and trying to open them.

Beep pi beep pi.

“Krif the bag.” He opened his eyes fully and saw the new IV bag in the airlock and the grey curved walls of the recompression chamber. And that had him after he silenced the alarm by connecting the new bag remembering something from almost 64 years ago. He closed his eyes savouring the memory.

“Good night madame Jocasta Nu.”

“Good night Master Adin. And silence please and next time,” Kaagi saw her prying with her indexfinger to him and to the deposited files on her desk. “Don't add horrible stuff like bandaids, used gloves and stitches to your files. And come dressed as a Jedi and not in your scrubs.”

“I promise” And with that said he began to walk away with soft steps until he was two meters away from the desk. “Nu,” He started to run, passed the entrance to the great archives and paused in the corridor where a noise allerted him. 'Someone or someones are using the crawlducts. And why have I a funny feeling about that? Let's see if I can enter the crawlduct.' He spotted a grate and removed it to enter the crawlduct. Soft voices a few meters ahead halted him.

“Is this the right direction?”

“Sure Garen, Reeft has found the way and has given me directions. Come we have to hurry.”

'Kenobi and friends. I will follow them. They are troublemagnets.' Kaagi entered the crawlduct, glad that he was wearing his scrubs. He had been giving therapy and with no fun in the changing room he had decided to bring some files to the archives. Scrubs were easy to wear, in one of the pockets was a flashlight that he could use and gave no trouble when he made his way through the grey tube. He used the flashlight now and then and put it back in his pocket when the crawlduct began to descend leading to an opening that had him in a corridor hewn out of bedrock. It was familiar. He had been there with his master and Aaqu Maerhin for a history lesson after reading an old book in the library. It was the top of the mountain. It was the sacred spire where the Jedi had begun using natural caves to build their temple. The peak of the mountain was now surrounded by a meditation balcony with a lower balcony presenting a series of holo-depictions of the history of the jedi. A large well lit and beautifully tiled corridor led around the mountain. He halted when he saw the two initiates stopping before a rough wall with an almost seamless fitting stone door with an intricately carved stone doorknob. Next to it was a small opening.

“You know what teacher Nas Aena said about this place.”

“It sure is strange at this time. We could have gone during playtime.”

“Afraid of howling ghouls and misty caves?”

“No and this door will lead us to the hall of crystals.”

“But it's closed and I cannot open it.”

“Me neither but one day I will enter this hall. Let's go back Garen.”

“And we have to hurry. You know what I was making before you came with this idea.”

“A pumpkin and yes unattended it will be a prey for.”

“Reeft, that's why he had us going here.”

Kaagi hurried back to the opening in the crawlduct and entered it.

Memory fading he opened his eyes and smiled. The two initiates had made it back after him. He had been in the crèche talking to Rian Solma when the two arrived making a beeline to the kitchen where a half devoured punpkin was on the counter and a very satisfied Reeft eating it. 'Obi-Wan you have been to the hall of crystals with Aaqu and Yoda to receive a new crystal for your new lightsaber. Yoda opened the door and you received the crystal that had once belonged to Shh-Kir and before him the Jedi exile.' And gazing again at the grey curverd walls he mumbled before falling asleep “Aaqu, you will regain the Force.”

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    amidalachick, Anedon and Kit' like this.
  2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Great use of the prompt words and a nice recollection.

3. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Intresting little story :)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Fun memory, and a nice story. :)

Awesome use of the prompts! Great work. =D=

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.