main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

grilled-sarlac

Discussion in 'Communications' started by epic , Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    so admins are entering people's threads, helping to instigate tension then closing them after the tension inevitably begins to boil? interesting work. whatever happened to issuing warnings to the people involved instead of unnecessary thread closures? (i guess it's hard to warn when yourself is partly at fault?) -- perhaps leaving things to the JC mods, including Bria (who was active in the thread), would be a good idea from now on? i'm sure there's some security issue you can worry about instead.

Take it up with an administrator.

2. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    With all due respect, shouldn't this have been dealt with via PM? It's quite obviously aimed at one particular member of the Admin, and I don't see how such a public attack can serve any constructive purpose.

Seb

3. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    If one of the JCC mods wants to re-open that thread, they can. No big deal. G-S is just doing his job in another location :D

4. UK Sullustian

UK Sullustian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 1998

I'm disappointed a former mod can't spell Sarlaac correctly.

Break out your ROTJ merchandise and revise all the Skiff Guards names... twice!

In all seriousness, this is under discussion in the AC, but personally, I cannot see a problem with it.

UKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.