main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Group Activities

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Here on this freezing cold first day of Spring, I am curious what type of things group members are interested in doing this summer. There has been talk of another camp out, and I have wanted to go to Merrimac(sp?) Caverns. What things do you want to try to do as a group this summer? As a regular meeting or just a get together...suggestions and ideas are very welcome! :D

2. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Camping is a must and more than once would be great! A day float trip might be nice with camping for those who want to. The caverns would be cool too.
    We should also do a run through of the Zoo, Brewery and City Museum before the Regional meeting.
    Shakespeare Festival in Forest Park this year is Julius Ceasar, not sure if I can sit through that though.
    Renaissance Fair would be nice too, not sure when it starts. I am sad I didn't make it last year.

3. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Well, I did the city museum this past weekend, so I've got my once in 5 years visit out of the way.

4. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I am up for goin to the Zoo, Six flags, paintballing (for the guys), laser tag, I have others, but I can't think of them right now. those are my suggestions.

5. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    What the heck does that mean? Paintballing (for the guys)?????!!!!
    I might not be able to kick your butt in paintball, but I know most of the other girls in the group could!!!!! :mad:

6. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Yeah!!

7. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I'd definately like to do more than one camping trip. Maybe we could do one in May (with no floating since it's usually still chilly in the water), and one in July/August, and one in late September/early October (I love fall!) with one of those definately being at Merrimac.

I've mentioned to a couple of people that I'd like the group to go camping down by Metropolis, IL and we can hit the Superman museum down there.:-B

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Seriously Draco, let's not be sexist here.

This summer I'm up for anything though doing much before the wedding is going to be pretty hard for Randy and I.

9. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Camping is good. And Amy, even if we don't do as a group that many times, we'll go with you! All of these are great ideas!

I am just trying to come up with some things to do, because I have cabin fever and want to go outside! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.