main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Grown and Still Growing (OC; DDiary2008 challenge)Update 10/31

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alexis_Wingstar, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved the update. He will learn and be learning constantly.

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Yeah, but then without mistakes being made, life would become boring. :p

Thank you... I worked hard on that part, as insults aren't my strong suit. [face_whistling]

Aye, once you stop learning, you might as well become one with the Force.

Thank you for your responses, everyone [:D]

[b]Entry 13:[/b]

Well, I [i]just[/i] got the call I've been looking forward to and dreading. I have to be back at Coruscant within the week, which means I have to leave by tomorrow morning.

I have no idea what I'm going to say to Miri.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and see the council? Maybe they can help.

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    All things considered, maybe Miri can tag along for a little while. With all she's been through, she deserves a vacation.

Hope they work it out.

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have no idea what I'm going to say to Miri.

Oh come on Kavin, you can think of something!

I hope he can set aside everything that has happened and just let her know he still loves her and always will.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    We have faith in you, Kavin. YOu'll think of something! :D

=D=

7. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Perhaps.

Somehow I don't think the council would approve a Jedi taking his girlfriend along on a mission. :p

Love will find a way, I'm sure.

Kavin appreciates your faith in him, as well as you peeking into his diary... oops, I mean journal. :p

Thank you for reading, everyone. I enjoy your feedback. :)

[b]Entry 14:[/b]

I watched Miri laugh with her cousin and friends as they splashed each other in the lake her father's house was near. She is so damned beautiful, she took my breath away. Even though I was periphially aware of the other women there, she was the only one I paid attention to. I wanted to memorize every thing about her before I left... the way her shiny black hair flowed about her, her musical laughter that accompanied her glowing smile and the sparkle in her dark eyes, her graceful movements, the way her smile changed from amusement to tenderness as she turned to look at me.

Hell, I don't want to leave!

I guess it doesn't make me much of a Jedi, but I wouldn't be much of a man if I didn't appreciate in full the sway of her feminine curves as she came out of the water and walked towards me. Her swimsuit really didn't leave much to the imagination... which was fine by me. To say I felt warm when she came to a stop in front of me would be a severe misunderstatement. I'd like to say it was the Force which led me to do what I did, but I have to be honest and say it was my desire for her which was the over-riding factor.

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately on her thick, lushious lips. The feel of her body against mine felt... stars, mere words cannot say how good it felt. I didn't care that she was dripping wet... not that way, you perv, she just got out of the lake after all... and soaking my clothes. All I cared about or even noticed at the time was that she fully reciprocated. I find my heart beating faster and my temperature rise even as I write this!

I couldn't it within myself at the time to be the least bit embarrassed when her cousin and friends came by us, giggling. Even as she blushed and said goodbye to them as they left the area, I was only focused on Miri, barely registering the teasing remarks by them.

When they were gone, she looked up at me with concern on her features. "What's wrong?"

"I love you," I whispered instead of answering her question. I ran my fingers through her hair.

Her teasing smile was so beautiful as she said, "Well if you consider that wrong..."

I kissed her again.

"I know something's wrong, Kavin. What is it?" She said as she finally pulled away a little bit. She knows me too well. She can read me like an open book.

I took her hand and lead her over to sit on a boulder overlooking the lake. As we sat together, I told her about being called back to Coruscant. "I don't want to leave, Miri. I... I'd rather quit the Order than leave you!" I meant it... and still do. I love her so much!

"You can't quit the Order, Kavin, you have too much potential to do that!" She stroked my cheek, and I swear it tingled like the tips of her fingers had a small electrical charge. "I wouldn't want you to quit because of me."

We told each other we loved one another, then started kissing again. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me. Next thing, we were on the ground... and well, I was on top..

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor Kavin:_|:_| He is doing good and now she is angry at him.

But intriguing what that will lead to.

9. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I didn't care that she was dripping wet... not that way, you perv, she just got out of the lake after all...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, the two of them are so cute together.
    And now Miri's mad at him. [face_worried] I hope they work it out before he has to leave.

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Aaaggghhh just as they were starting to make progress

:_| :_| :_|

I'm sure Miri will calm down...eventually

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Mr. Hiroma spoke to me before I left, saying that she'll calm down and things will work out.

I pray he's right.

I love her. I can't stand the thought of her hating me.

She doesn't hate you, Kavin. She's just terrified and angry, but not at you. :_| Can't wait for more. =D=

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    You shall soon see.

He's determined to.

True. Kavin is just the scapegoat right now.

[b]Entry 15:[/b]

After leaving the Hiroma residence, I went to stay in a small hotel. I toyed with the idea of taking an earlier flight off Achillea, but I had told Mr. and Mrs. Hiroma where I was staying... in case they need to contact me for any reason... and that I would come by in the morning before heading to the spaceport.

I want... no, I [i]need[/i] to give it all I can to make things right with Miri before I leave. I don't know what kind of mission the council will be sending me on, nor how long it will take to complete. I cannot have my last goodbye to Miri be one of sorrow. I need to let her know I still love her... will never stop loving her.

I am so weary. I'm going to try to sleep. I doubt I will.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Will Mr. and Mrs. Hiroma help him?

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Another great update! :D

=D=

15. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    Great story so far! Consistant and believable characters! Keep up the good work and put me on your PM list please :)

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I need to let her know I still love her... will never stop loving her.

Yes, Kavin you do!

I only hope whe will be willing to listen to him.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    To some extent, perhaps... but it'll be kind of in the background.

Thank you. :)

Thank you. You will be recieving a PM soon. :)

Thank you. You'll see soon if Miri will listen.

[b]Entry 16:[/b]

As predicted, I got next to no sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, images of Miri and the rape plagued me. I couldn't relax into a meditative state, either. I felt cut off from my core, adrift on an angry sea. Damn, I'm every bit as dramatic as I was when I first became a padawan.

Anyway, I sensed Miri before I heard the light knock on my door. I thought I was imagining her presence though. I went to answer the door and she rushed in and hugged me before it had opened it all the way! I felt her whole body shaking with her sobbing, and instinctively held her.

Mr. Hiroma stood behind her, and when my eyes met his, he silently nodded to me before leaving.

I'm not sure how long we stood there with me just holding her silently, but once she'd calmed down some, I guided her further into my room and let the door close. We both apologized at the same time as we pulled a away to look into each other's eyes. I carressed her cheek as I whispered, "I should have told you everything."

She kissed the palm of my hand as she reached up to take it in hers. "You were just doing what the doctor said. You did what you could to help... you were there for me."

"I love you." I hugged her as I said it. "I'll always be here for you."

"I love you, too!" She held me tight as she started crying again. "I'm so sorry for lashing out at you. I-i know you were with me... I mean, I felt your presence when he attacked me... it's like you were raped, too."

I held her as she wept some more, stroking her hair and whispering things I can't remember... anything to comfort her. We lay on the bed and went to sleep.

It seemed only moments between the time I closed my eyes and the chrono alarm went off.

We had breakfast together and talked some more before I took her home and had to leave. Force, it was hard leaving her. At least I know she's no longer angry at me, and still wants to marry me.

I love her so much!

18. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I hope it works out for the best between the two of them. They seem great for one another.
    Thanks for the PM.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yippee, Kavin and Miri together and on good terms.

Lovely update.@};-[face_love]:*

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Glad to see they're moving toward each other once again. [face_love]

=D=

21. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm so glad Miri was able to calm down and realize Kvain was only trying to protect her.

At least I know she's no longer angry at me, and still wants to marry me

Why do I have a feeling there will be a few more bumps in the road to their happy ending? [face_worried] [face_worried]

For now, it's wonderful to see things set right. [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I like to think they're soul mates.

Thank you.

They belong with each other. @};-

Their love for each other is the emotional equivalent of a hummer, so a few bumps aren't gonna break them up. :D Though with gas prices the way they are... [face_thinking] :p

23. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Chapter 17:

The transport I took back to Corruscant was re-routed without my knowledge. For some reason the Core Gem's destination was changed to go to Bestine, while another starliner was re-routed to Coruscant. The reasons given were unclear, but me and two other passengers somehow got left out of the loop.

I called the Jedi Council to tell them of my delay.

This is the last time I use Squib Starlines, no matter what great deals they have!

24. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    haaaaaah! I wouldn't ever use Squib Starlines either. The story keeps on a'rollin! I'm looking forward to more!

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Some cheap tickets company?[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.