main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Very good, it sounds like you explored quite a bit, going above and beyond what I asked. 5 points.

@Bardan_Jusik pts.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

If I told you, I'd have to kill you, and that is so not the Jedi way...........so don't make me ;)

Khalia Octa and Sarge like this.
  3. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    I understand Master Adalia. Some doors should remained locked, especially if Terentatek lie behind the door! :eek:

[​IMG]

Khalia Octa likes this.
  4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Nothing like that, but all will be revealed in good time............... put that thing back where it came from............ :p

Khalia Octa likes this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Iteote and Khalia Octa like this.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    *wacks it on the snout with a rolled-up newspaper*

"Bad beast! No beasty-snack for you!"

Khalia Octa and Kato Sai like this.
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    force pushes it back behind the door, and slams door.

[​IMG]

You let that out again and I will take points!!!

TheRynJedi, Khalia Octa and Kato Sai like this.
  8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I will never ask about the Squirrel again.. :eek: [face_skull]

*Rocks back and forth on floor against wall*

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    *After rocking for an hour, gets up and heads to Temple Gardens, and sits on a rock and meditates*

I am safe, I am well, the Force prevails.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    *Mediates harder, causing minature rocks to rise up and swirl around head*

I feel cool, I feel calm, and I don’t care where the monster came from.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  13. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    *appears behind @Kato Sai and speaks* I would remind you to not let any further monsters out in the temple, my padawan. One of my cousins accidentally did so in the past, and it was not a pretty sight...

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    *Turns to see Master @Kyber Acyk
    Master.. what is this I feel? My body quakes and my nerves are like serpents constricting me. My breath is stolen away, and my chest is heavy. What is this sensation, Master? How do I make it leave?

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    stands in nearby door way observing........concern in her features.

Kyber Acyk likes this.
  16. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    To be fair, the KOTOR club is a thing since- back in the day -I needed to create a fanclub :p

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Relevance ??

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Tython Awakening likes this.
  18. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    *kneels down by @Kato Sai* could you try and explain this sensation further, my padawan?

19. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    The message at the top of the thread, is what I was responding to there.

The quoted one, that is.

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok.

goes back to watching the Master and Padawan - suspects a panic attack or anxiety attack

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Kyber Acyk likes this.
  21. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    *Enters tranquil meditation*

22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Master, these sensations were awakened when the Tetrenatek was loosed. Feelings of dread, death, and fear.. fear of being devoured by the Dark Side creature. I am sure of the Code, “there is no death, there is the Force,” I believe this, but inside I feel paralyzed by the notion of death. What will it mean? Will all pain subsist and we become greater beings? Will I still be Kato? The Dark power with that creature made me feel I would be grinded into food, and be sent to a void, a desolate dark hole from whence there is no escape. :(

*Breaths heavily, sweat dripping like little spheres of dew slide down the face. I removed my Mando Mask, my short Padawan hair soaked and my emerald eyes shrouded in the mist of my feelings, the pupils dilated*

Help me Master.. I am paralyzed by these feelings.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Kyber Acyk and Adalia-Durron like this.
  23. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    @Kato Sai

*I remove my blue, silver and black helmet, revealing short brown hair, tanned skin and eyes that had seen much more than anyone should ever have to see in their lifetime. I then sit down in a meditative pose* let me tell you a story about one of my many ancestors, Kato.

Long ago, in the time of the Old Republic, there was a respected and famous female Twi'lek Jedi Master, Consular Archaeologist Ecaglesi Nilim, who was known for travelling to, and exploring, the deepest reaches of the galaxy. On one such mission, she was exploring some old ruins on the planet of Vumaenus somewhere in the Outer Rim. She had come across surviving historical Jedi artefacts, including remains of some lightsabers. She also came across an ancient Sith tomb that was located in a hidden valley on the planet's surface during her travels.

As she explored the markings on the tomb, it began to emit a bright light and the tombs' resident, Darth Maj'kevit, Dark Lord of the Sith, who was a Twi'lek and one of the most powerful Sith Lords seen, emerged. He asked who had disturbed his rest; Ecaglesi answered that she was here to find ancient Jedi artefacts, but Darth Maj'kevit saw the Twi'lek Jedi as an intruder and needed to be rid of her. Engaging her in lightsaber combat, he initially gained the upper hand, but Ecaglesi was like a rock and blocked his attacks. Maj'kevit decided it was time to move up to the next level and began to tap into his wide array of Dark Side powers, along with augmenting his lightsaber combat strikes with the Force.

Ecaglesi drew on every ounce of her strength and conditioning, striking out with strong blocks, creating a 360-degree circle of defence around her body. Maj'kevit became more and more frustrated as he was unable to launch an attack. The Twi'lek became extremely focused and then he used the power of Memory Walk. Ecaglesi's memories from childhood came back, especially a mission she went on during her padawan days, discovering her loving parents dead at the hands of a tyrannical Twi'lek Sith Lady and collecting their lightsabers to use as her own. In a second blow, Maj'kevit used Mind Shard and waves of pain coursed through Ecaglesi's veins. The circle of defence slowly ebbed away and she was vulnerable. Pushing through the memories that had been brought to light, she then augmented her last ounces of strength with the Force.

Ecaglesi charged Maj'kevit and used the pain from her wounds to channel her attacks. She landed a fatal blow and the Twi'lek Sith Lord fell to his knees, and he was near death. Reaching out through the Force, he unleashed another barrage of Force Lightning and another Mind Shard assault, wracking her body with pain. Ecaglesi fell on to her knees and rolled over, the pain too much. Finally, her entire life essence had been spent in this great battle and passed away. Having faced death and also using the Force to her greatest extent, Ecaglesi felt that she'd proved herself in battle and closed her eyes, pabecoming one with the Force and joining her Jedi ancestors who passed before her.

She has been just one of my many ancestors, both Mandalorian and Twi'lek, who have accompanied me throughout my entire life. And when it is my time to become one with the Force, I will be following in my ancestors footsteps and be free of all pain and become a greater being than I could ever imagine. And believe me Kato, you will still be you when the time comes and you will become a greater being than you could know.

I hope this has answered your question, my padawan *bows to you and meditates, communicating with my ancestors through the Force*

Kato Sai and Adalia-Durron like this.
  24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    steps out of doorway and removes hood.

Your words are wise my former Padawan....but please may I add simpler words to this?

Turns to @Kato Sai

The Force is in everything, Yoda said it, it surrounds us, binds us.......and I've heard it said 'we are one with the force and the force is with us', the truth is

she prods his shoulder

This, what your soul, what your living Force resides in, is just a vessel to travel this plane of existence in. You need not become attached to, but you do need to care for it.

Considers a moment and smiles

It's a speeder, you take care of it, you clean it, you give it fuel and you use it, but when the time comes, you part with it. The 'you' that resides in it will move forward to a new plain and be free of the need for the speeder. You need not fear it, I am told passing in most cases, especially those of the Jedi, can be very peaceful. You take care of your speeder and it will give you a home for a good many years, but when the time comes, the speeder will cease to function, but you will not. Do as your Master, Meditate on this and discover your place within the Force merely awaits your arrival.

She smiles, replaces hood and leaves.

Kato Sai, TheRynJedi, Sarge and 2 others like this.
  25. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    @Adalia-Durron

*bows* thank you for your wise words my former Master *I watch you take your leave and then return to my mediation*

Kato Sai and Adalia-Durron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.