main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    I just noticed someone is actually listed as a current Initiate in GOL. @Emperor Ferus

Sadie Erso likes this.
  2. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    And I just noticed someone is inching closer to Master point status. @Tython Awakening

3. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    I think I am feeling an odd nostalgia of remembering the beginning of @Tython Awakening's initiate journey... could I be feeling old?

Experts @Sarge @Adalia-Durron could you weigh in

4. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Oh no, I bet there's something you can dig up......:rolleyes:o_O

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    Emperor Ferus and BookExogorth like this.
  5. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I'm feeling rather old as well. It seems kind of insane that I joined the GOL in the last few pages of the previous thread.
    Especially since pretty much my entire experience as a member of the order has been in this one. I've been around to see just about every currently active member of our order rise through the ranks (My fellow Masters and a couple knights excluded).

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  6. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    How is everyone?

BookExogorth likes this.
  7. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Some of us are feeling old. Perhaps even washed up, with our best days behind us.

Sarge, Emperor Ferus and BookExogorth like this.
  8. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    I sometimes feel that even not being old IRL.

It's okay, guys.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  9. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Aw, Ty, you've got plenty of best days ahead of you. Same to you Ferus! I'm doing alright, but I think you guys need some e-cupcakes stat.

10. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    (Licks lips in anticipation)

May the Force be with my elder Jedi.

11. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Hm it seems we are all out of blue milk. I guess the cupcakes will have to wait for tomorrow. :(

12. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    No green milk either?

Sadie Erso likes this.
  13. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Well yes but that would just make subpar cupcakes...

Emperor Ferus and Sadie Erso like this.
  14. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Jedi catering.......

Sadie Erso likes this.
  15. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Decided to write this IC: Edo Vilsa for fun!
    It really was late in the year, wasn't it? If you couldn't tell by the lengthy days or the dry grass blowing away in the wind, you could see it in the eyes of the initiates, padawans, and even knights and masters who were just a little done with the world.

Of course, Edo felt it too. She had been with the jedi so long that her day had become stale, her voice flat, her saber practice unprofitable. She knew that most of it was in her head, but even so she was feeling a bit burned out. She needed a change, needed to make a change.

Start simple. What would immediately make everyone smile, if only for a little while?

Cupcakes.

After a trip to the grocery store (who got ANGRY MACE™ All-sprinkles-cocoa-less chocolate product instead of actual cocoa??), Edo managed to get all the necessary ingredients for some amazing cupcakes! She decided on a chocolate flavored cake with orchid bean icing. She absentmindedly mixed as she wondered if the force could lend anything new to cupcake production. Could the best jedi masters use telekinesis with such precision so as to thoroughly mix each ingredient with no use of a mixer? Could someone finely manipulate the heat of each molecule of cake batter so as to instantly bake it? She knew she was no chemist, but something in here had to be worth investigation.

Edo poured the batter into the paper cups and placed the pan into the oven. Well, maybe the first part of this process would be to monitor the heat as it affects the cupcakes. She set a timer for twelve minutes and sat down in front of the stove. It was naturally more difficult to stretch out her senses and see non-living objects like cupcakes, but daily practice had ensured her proficiency in it. Sinking into the force with her focus entirely on the cupcakes was delightful. She could feel the heat of the oven baking them and see some of the internal changes occurring. She wasn't advanced enough to narrow her focus to witness the chemical reactions (and perhaps affect them), but her attempts gave her more insight into the process.

The timer sounded and Edo quickly took them out of the oven.

In a meeting room frequented by most Guardians of Light, a large platter of cupcakes sits on a table, with a typed sign taped to the wall above reading:
    I hope you enjoy a cupcake! I made one specifically for you, and I hope your day is brightened. It can get hard to be ready for what every day throws at you, so I hope that this cupcake helps you go out there and tackle whatever is waiting for you!
    [​IMG]

Tags: @Emperor Ferus, @Tython Awakening, @Ewok Poet (for the ANGRY MACE product) and @any hungry jedi

16. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    Well done and much appreciated
    [:D]

17. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Wow, delish! =D=

Standing back from the oven heat [face_relieved][face_relieved][face_relieved][face_relieved]

18. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
  19. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    =D=
    @BookExogorth

That was fantastic! And just what I needed.

Just one small edit suggestion...

:p

20. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I would like to award you 3 points for that @BookExogorth ! Thank you for that! Un requested but needed!!! [face_love]

@Bardan_Jusik [face_batting] Points please?

21. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    [:D] [:D] I will bake any sweets I can for the GoL! So glad you guys enjoyed them. (Also, in my quick search I was reminded of the delightful fact that hot chocolate canonically exists in the GFFA :D) I figure if Vergere can use Art of the Small to do something like cure poison, there's got to be some jedi somewhere who can use it to induce the chemical reactions that happen when something is baked right? Sure seems like a tasty possibility to me, what do you guys think?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    My Character of Adalia is chocolate addicted........and grows Cocoa beans on her estate! :p

23. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Titus watches the scene and grumbles about the age long discrimination of spicy and heathy food by the sheer overpresence of sweet stuff. ;)

24. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    opens the Temple door and notices sweet crumbs and slumbering Jedi laying about

Hmm, its as though someone has cast a spell on everyone...

picks-up an empty cupcake wrapper and holds it to his nose

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Is this a crime scene now? Do I need to call someone?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.