main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Now..........on to 2022...............is that going to be a better year? What are everyone's thoughts?

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Ehhhh, im gonna reserve judgement until New Year 2023.
    Gotta live in the moment and take things one day at a time. I'd probably drive myself crazy doing anything else at this point.

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm kinda like that, one day at a time........its the only way currently.

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    @SRW1525 , if you decide to join our order of the Jedi, what personal qualities or attributes would you bring to the order? What makes you a good candidate for Jedi-hood? Feel free to answer in character, out of character, or both.

5. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    [​IMG]

In the snowed in Courtyard of the Jedi Temple, Titus and the other Masters await the apprentice, several other Jedi lining the place to witness the ceremony. The newest Master of the Council shivers a bit, mostly due to the cold affecting his still aching shoulder but also because this will be the first time. The first time he gets to knight a Jedi.

He shares a glance with his friend and mentor Adalia who placed this burden on his shoulders, reassuring her. Then at the third council member Semajj, who started his ascent through the order around the same time as Titus. They had certainly come a long way since then.

Major Taab stands a bit aside from the Council yet exchanges a quick nod with Titus. The young Master remembering the stories his parents told him about the Mandalorian.

On the other side of the Council Bonaventure awaits the ascent of the apprentice and Titus´s bones ache just at the thought of the sparring fights with the Blademaster. A sentiment the apprentice Ferus can certainly share.

Completing the orders leadership is Master Chetan who together with Master Tehanis and Knight Bonaventure mentored Ferus during his Padawan days.

As the Padawan finally reached them, Titus steps forward, activating his blue blade. "By the decree of the Council and the Will of the Force, I declare you Ferus a Jedi Knight." He places his blade on the right shoulder of the young knight. "May you be a light in the darkness, a shield for the weak and a sword against injustice. May you strive to make this galaxy a better place." He places the blade on the left shoulder, cutting the padawans braid. "May you never forget the tenants of our order, nor where you came from. May this day be the beginning of an inspiring legacy."

He deactivates his blade, "Rise Knight Ferus of the Guardians of the Light."

Tag: @Emperor Ferus, all the other Jedi. :)

6. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Congratulations Knight Ferus and nicely done Anedon. :ben:

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Congratulations Knight Ferus, welcome to the fold! Tell me @Anedon - is there a party now? Is there a theme to it?

eyes the glitter bombs

8. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I left the party planning to the people who know it best. As in you @Adalia-Durron ;)

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Drags out the box............

Excellent!!

Starts to set up and gets the kitchen hands to make food.

[​IMG]

10. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Thank you, Masters and fellow Guardians of light. I am honored beyond words

11. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
  12. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    Emperor Ferus likes this.
  13. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
  14. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    Sarge, I would bring quick learning and ability to retain information quickly. Confidence, Passion. Self Discipline. Patience. Devotion

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You can change your signature mate, you have no masters now ;)

upload_2021-12-29_15-34-32.png

16. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    I’ll miss you guys

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Where are you going? Wait............where are we going ? :eek: :p @Ananta Chetan @Sarge - did you plan a trip without me!?!?

18. Force of Light

Force of Light Jedi Master star 1

Jan 5, 2016
    Greetings, everyone! Remember me? Sorry to disappear for a while, but sometimes I need a bit of a break (especially what's been going on in my neck of the woods, like torrential rains that washed out a couple of highways that delayed both my online orders and Christmas shopping). Did I miss any tasks since the last time I was here? I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that 2022 is a better year (but I'm not holding my breath until the enemy known as Covid is finally vanquished). This was the first year since 2019 that we were able to have some sort of a get together for Christmas (though only about half the family could attend, due to work and other things, like moving from one place to the other, which had nothing to do with the recent floods). Though this year it was in one of my aunt's new places, since my grandmother sold her house a few years ago when she went into a home (she's 96 and still going, even though she said she would die after losing her husband to Cancer in May of 2008). Any plans for the New Year (other than getting rid of Covid once and for all)? I don't bother with resolutions, since it's way too easy to break them.

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome home @Force of Light !! I agree, no New Years resolutions here, just take each day as it comes especially in the current Covid Climate. Hope things are improving in your world.

This was directed another new initiate here but please I am sure @Sarge won't mind you answering it as well ;)

Jedi_Goulden_25 likes this.
  20. Force of Light

Force of Light Jedi Master star 1

Jan 5, 2016
    Jira Elnath thought a moment before she answered.... "As a former slave on Corellia, I think I can help others break free of this life, since I've been in their shoes (and it's not pretty, believe me). I'm also quite patient (or try to be) and often try to stop the wrong doings of those that want to make other people's lives as miserable as they can. I work well on my own, so not being able to take a mate to further endanger my family isn't that high on my priority list in this time of my life. When I set my mind on something, I'm not so easily swayed (but I can be tricked, otherwise I wouldn't have ended up as a Corellian slave, but I'm continuing to work on this one flaw that I may have)."

Jira let out a sigh of relief after that answer, trying not to focus on her weaknesses, since even Jedi have things they have to work on (like anger issues, which the young initiate tried to keep in check, since she knew this trait could lead to the Dark Side, if one let it get out of control).

As for myself, I try to see the good in people, since anyone can change their ways, they just have to want it bad enough. Often on the news when someone's doing something wrong, my Mom always wants to throw them to the wolves, but I have a different opinion: "What a minute, let's see if they can change first before you throw them into the dark, deepest dungeon there is." Even on an episode of Darkwing Duck when Gosalyn travelled to the future and met Darkwarrior Duck, Launchpad believed that the villains of St. Canard should be arrested first before sending them to the electic chair (or whatever Darkwarrior wanted to do with them), since give them a chance to be redeemed first before you give them their life sentence (or whatever their punishment may be).

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well put there @Force of Light - I award you 4 points for your answer! Good stuff.

Jedi_Goulden_25 likes this.
  22. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    That's an interesting list. I like that you included traits like passion, as well as self-discipline and patience, which seem on the surface to be contradictory. IMO, a Jedi should be a balanced personality who can harness opposing traits at the appropriate times, and not devote oneself exclusively to one virtue at the expense of others. (That way lies absolutism, and we all know who deals in that, right?)

3 points to @SRW1525

@Adalia-Durron for points

23. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    Couldn’t agree more!

Adalia-Durron and Sarge like this.
  24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
  25. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2