main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII Guests (confirmed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Jan 11, 2013.

1. TheDarkKing

TheDarkKing Jedi Padawan

Jan 28, 2013
    Official Pix preorders have gone up and revealed a couple more guests - Temuera Morrison & Ben Burtt.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I wouldn't hold your breath on Tem - he has been known to cancel at the last minute. Nice guy tho - I met him at a Collectormania show here in the UK in 2005 and he was nice enough to pose for a pic with me (taken by a friend).

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I've tried numerous times to see Tem but he always cancels for some reason. Still, I live in hope that this time I will actually get to see him

4. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Ben Burrt!! ^:)^

I would wait with buying the ticket before the guest has been announced, though.

5. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Where will guest-tickets be available? I've not seen a link for them yet.

I thought they could only be purchased at the event.

6. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    At the Official Pix Store

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  7. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    In the official newsletter today and on the site:
    Doug Chiang and Iain McCaig who were concept artists on the prequels (McCaig for all three, Chiang only for I and II) will throw a seminar.
    McCaig made concepts for many characters and is therefore partly responsible for the design of many costumes, including those of Queen Amidala and Darth Maul and his sketches have also clearly served as inspiration for characters in the Clone Wars animated series.
    Doug Chiang is known for concept sketches of ships, locations and for several lightsabers.

Temuera Morrison was confirmed today as an autograph-signing guest.

We still have to wait for Burrt to be announced.

8. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Seems like Filoni is not signing (at least not yet). A shame, but he should hopefully do a good talk about TCW and something about the new Rebels show.

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I like Doug Chiang. His concept art of Jango, Boba, and Slave I has been my PC desktop image since I first saw it. I saw an original print in London at the SW Exhibit put on at the same time as CE. You can see the pic here on Pinterest.

10. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    Whoa! Mark Hamill was announced. Autograph ticket is $160 for preorder on OfficialPix.
    Ben Burrt was also announced officially.

TheDarkKing likes this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yep - just saw that news on TFN Main. I saw Mark Hamill's talk at CE (very good) but didn't get an autograph. If he does a talk at CEII get in line early. We waited about 2 hours in line to ensure we had seats.

12. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    He had a very long signing queue, but he did provide two autographs and a photo for the price last time.

More than Ian McDiarmid is offering :p

13. Jae-Dec

Jae-Dec Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2013
    Mark Hamill is a classy guy. I spoke with him at the last two Celebrations. If you start asking him questions about what he is currently doing, not Star Wars related (I asked him how his story "Black Pearl" was going), he will practically stop the line and talk with you. I had to be told by security it was time to leave :D . Hours later I went to the Froggy Pix with him and he remembered talking with me from earlier. Again I had to be asked to move along lol. He is very personable.

jedi hulk likes this.
  14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    TFN are reporting that Randy Stradley from Dark Horse Comics will be attending. I wonder if there will be some kind of announcement of the future of DH in SW comics?

15. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    The Autograph Hall Schedule has been posted on Official Pix's site. It tells when each celeb will be signing, when they have Q&As and photo ops.

I can see a few patterns in the schedule: the expensive guests get to sleep in (allowing the line to form..), lunches are between 13 and 15, and a guest will be away right before his/her Q&A.
    The big exception is Ashley Eckstein who will signing for only an hour each day from 12:30 to 13:30 except on Friday when she will be there longer.

16. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's some bench mark... Not that the entry is expensive enough... $160 is a bit too much, even for him imho!!

Darth-Dogfish-Head likes this.
  17. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    BTW, last day for preorder of autograph tickets is tomorrow.
    Preordered tickets can be picked up on thursday night. :)