main
side
curve
  1. The Summer 2020 RPF Awards

Greetings Guest, it is awards season!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! To see the winners of the Summer 2020 Awards, visit here

2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars OPEN Hail The Victor (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by TheSilentInfluence , May 19, 2020.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Outspoken and Enraged Mod of SWTV and SWC star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With a decisive victory at the Battle of Endor three years ago, the Rebellion has flourished and become the backbone of the New Republic. While the galaxy heals, and the former soldiers of the Republic and Imperial are at a loss. While the Imperial Forces linger in space, planning their next attack on the Republic, the Rebellion faces a hard choice. No longer needed as a driving force, many of their members seek something greater, veterans of a war that has not been forgotten. The New Jedi Order; led by Luke Skywalker has also become a beacon of light for those who have none, and the whole galaxy is changing. Where will you stand? Will you lead the Republic into ruin or help bring peace to the galaxy?

Character Sheet

Name:
    Photo:
    Personal equipment:
    Personal ship:
    Faction:
    Bio:

Game Rules

1. No God Modding
    2. Please be respectful to the GM and other players.
    3. Make sure you submit you're character sheet to the GM before you post you're character(s)
    4. Any major ideas you have must be run by the GM so we can make sure it fits into the story.
    5. Have fun!

The game will start one week from now. Please submit you're character sheets as soon as you can. Both canon and non-canon characters will be accepted.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Outspoken and Enraged Mod of SWTV and SWC star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 15, 2014
    Approved by GM.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Talia Caelinus
    Photo:[​IMG]
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Personal equipment:
    Personal ship:
    None.
    Faction:
    Former Inquisitor that has distanced herself from the Empire and it's Imperial's.
    Bio: Talia was given up as soon as she was born, given to a Naboo orphanage until she came of age to join the Imperial Academy at the age of twelve. Talia had never felt truly at home until she joined the Empire; where after almost a year of training led her to be conscripted as an Inquisitor, with Darth Vader himself making sure she arrived at Fortress Inquisitorius, on Nur. Talia was shy at first, keeping to the edge and trying not to draw attention to herself. She wasn't sure she should be there, until she was forced to prove herself in combat. While adequate with a lightsaber,Talia proved to have little ability with using the force, something that saved her life on more then one occasion.

After Endor, Talia threw down her lightsaber; shredding any identity as an Inquisitor before she desperately tried to get away. Talia managed to steal an Imperial Officer's uniform. Though she was captured soon thereafter by a Rebellion Squadron and taken to the General Leia Organa, who at first; wasn't too be bothered with Talia. She sent her away, after a trial because they believed Talia to be an officer; making Talia serve those the Empire had made suffer, and that is where she has been for the past two years. Moving planet to planet and helping the galaxy rebuild until her service was up. Talia knows that if she were to be accused and found guilty of being an Inquisitor, the punishment would be far worse.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Update: I have a general idea for how this game will go, but if you need more time to create a character please let me know.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    GM Approved

Character Sheet

Name: Leia Solo

Homeworld: Previously Alderaan, now Naboo and Chandrilla

Faction: The Republic as it transitioned from the Rebellion

Bio: Helping the Chancellor in the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, Leia feels that her life's major purpose for the past few years has been largely realized. Now it is up to others to forumulate the details, as she takes a less active role in politics. She is married to Han, since a year after the Battle of Endor. They are living on Naboo (after visiting there as a guest of her friend Pooja Naberrie) and also Chandrilla as that was the seat of the NR government, if only temporarily.

Her brother, Luke, is urging her to take up formal Jedi training. Now that the urgency and uncertainty of war is no longer looming, she is seriously considering it. She also realizes that if the Empier stirs in the form of discontented and greedy Warlords, any Jedi training she has will come in handy.

5. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    An update: I'm planning on making an introduction post sometime this week. If you are interested in creating a character for this game please give me a heads up, or if you want to be a canon character. Monday will be the last day to submit a character sheet.

6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    The galaxy was a changed placed.

With the fall of the Empire and the Victory of the Rebellion at the Battle of Endor, the New Republic has begun to fall into an easy pattern of peace. But for some, the three years since have been anything but. Former soldiers of the Empire face the reality after being captured, and must face the consequences of their actions through labour rebuilding the New Republic or aiding it's officials through information. This fate has changed the way both Republic and Empire's soldiers and citizens see each other, though it is not always for the benefit of either party.

As this new era unfolds, the New Jedi Order has opened it's doors to those who wish to begin their Jedi Training, and they seek former Inquisitors of the Empire. Not only to find out the secrets the Empire kept, but to gain a better understanding of everything they did to maintain such a dark and secret group of individuals that put the Empire above everything else.

[​IMG]

And that was were Leia Solo found herself with her brother, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. A report of a suspected Inquisitor now being held on the Prison Ship Ascension had been reported after a tip from a former Imperial Officer that this woman was not who she said she was. Former Inquisitor Talia Caelinus sat in her cell, wondering just how she had ended up in this situation. She had just wanted to forget, to leave her past behind. And now she was facing the every people she was taught to hate. Rebels.

It was hard to let go of that hate.

Tag: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    On the ship known as Ascension, Leia did not feel a sense of triumph or even the need to gloat. She did feel satisfied with the strides the restored Republic were making and gratified with all the former Imperials, ranking officers and ordinary citizens, who were accepting the changes, if not always with a resounding welcome, at least without trying to stir something up.

She had no idea what this former Inquisitor, Caelinus, would present as a challenge or what her demanor might be: defiant or defeated?

Leia was certain that she could hold her own, however. Having faced down the likes of Tarkin and Vader, little could intimidate her.

@TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Luke Skywalker & Talia Caelinus
    Prison Ship Ascension, Inner Rim

"The Prisoner has been here for about a week. I ran her name but nothing has come up so far. The Empire destroyed a lot of records before the end of the war, and there may not have been any to begin with. She's a quiet prisoner, keeps to herself. Keeps out of all the fighting. But I suppose training only goes so far." The guard told Luke and Leia as they stopped outside of Talia's cell.

Talia glanced up as the guard appeared through the ray shield that kept her locked in her cell, and eyed the Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker with a scowl. He didn't look very strong, but then again; most of her Inquisitor brother's and sisters didn't look like much either, until she fought them in battle or sparring matches. She motioned her hands in an open handed gesture. "I was wondering when the Jedi would come for me. Tell me Skywalker, are all the rumours I have heard about Rebels true?"

"No." Luke answered and glanced at Leia. Talia was younger then he thought she would be. But he could feel the force coming off her in waves, curiously trying to figure out how strong he was. "I came here to talk, you are not being executed Lady Caelinus." He paused, eyes watching her carefully. "Or should I say seventh sister?"

Talia laughed, smirking at the Jedi. "It seems being a Jedi doesn't make you less perceptive." She looked at Leia for a moment, and nodded at her. "Is that one a Jedi too...or does she just tag along because she wants to look like a Jedi. Do you even known how to use a lightsaber?"

"She's more of a Jedi then you." Luke answered quickly.

"Why would I want to be a Jedi? Everyone knows they started the Clone Wars." Talia scoffed. "It's because of the Jedi that I don't have a family. So tell me why I should trust either of you."

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia gave the prisoner her most icy glower, as Luke answered Talia's snide remark:

"She's more of a Jedi than you."

Leia knew that she might lack in formal Jedi training, but her heritage and diplomatic skills would place her amongst the very must gifted of the Jedi.

The prisoner rtorted:
    "Why would I want to be a Jedi? Everyone knows they started the Clone Wars." Talia scoffed. "It's because of the Jedi that I don't have a family. So tell me why I should trust either of you."

"The Empire took more away from me than it could ever of you," Leia said calmly, "so if we're doing the childish tit versus tat game, it's beneath all of us and a waste of our time. As for trust, that's not an issue, unless you tell us why we should trust you. From where we're standing, it looks like you're in the position of having to remake your niche and prove yourself of value."

Leia glanced at Luke, letting him take over again.

@TheSilentInfluence

[OOC -- enjoying this back and forth] :cool:

10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Talia looked amused for a moment at the anger that flashed across Leia's face and stood up, facing the Jedi. She was a little taller then Leia, by half an inch and Luke towered over both of them. "If I wanted to compare our tragedies then I would have thought of something more clever to say." Talia shifted her gaze to Luke and appeared to be thinking for a moment. "I assume that if I help you I'll go right back to being a prisoner yes?"

Luke looked at Leia. She's trying to rile you up on purpose sister. And you shouldn't assume these Inquisitors haven't lost a lot too. I can't imagine what is was like to work for our father. He turned and looked down at Talia. "Not necessarily. I'm more curious about what you know about former Inquisitors. Most escaped the initial aftermath of the Empire. Would you be willing to help us find them?"

Talia glared. "And why would I betray my family?"

"The alternative is spending the rest of your life in prison." Luke answered, hands behind his back.

Talia sighed. "You know, I wasn't always an Inquisitor. I was a person once." She looked away, and then back at Luke and Leia. "I don't know where everyone is, but there is one person who might be willing to give you more details. I can show you where they live." And hopefully they don't kill me for betraying their trust.

[OOC: So am I. This is really fun!]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She scowled at her own reflexive reaction and sent a mental smile of thanks to Luke for infusing her and the situation with calm.

You have such instinctive tact and warmth. I think Caelinus will find it easier to cooperate if you're the one who is her main contact.

Leia winced at Talia's rhetorical question about 'family.' She knew all too well how bonds of loyalty could form amongst what started out as a disparate group of strangers and necessary allies.

"We'd be grateful for any information you can provide. And we'll keep your name out of it. Whatever the legal team is able to work out for you, and Luke and I cannot make any upfront promises, but any help will go a long way in making things easier."

Maybe a new identity eventually? Leia thought to Luke. This was new terrain for the New Republic, what to do with former Imperials who were helping out in tangible ways and who for all intents and purposes couldn't return to their former way of life and whose allegiance had to shift.

@TheSilentInfluence

12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Perhaps. But I believe you would benefit from getting to know each other as well. Being a Jedi means learning about different ways of life. How to help people. Luke thought back before he turned to the guard. "Let her out. She's being released into my authority." Luke told the guard who hurried to follow his orders. The shield was lowered and Talia looked startled for a moment. "We can get the name on the way to the location." He smiled a little at her startled expression. "You will be in Rebellion custody until you're story can prove true."

"And how do you know I won't destroy the Rebellion the moment I get on your ship?" Talia asked, a small smirk on the edge of her lips.

Luke raised his eyebrows. "I don't. Consider this a calculated risk Inquisitor."

Talia rolled her eyes. "Great. A Jedi with a sense of humour. This is going to be worse then prison."

She doesn't seem like the type to accept a new identity. Luke thought back to Leia. But maybe we can convince her to join the Rebellion. Luke motion his hand and turned, starting to walk away. "We should get moving. The sooner we can track down the other Inquisitors the better."

Talia started to walk, and looked back at Leia. "Promise you won't shoot me in the back?"

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia approved of Luke's caution and overture of trust, combined. She smirked at Talia's question.

"I will abide by Luke's instructions and will be guided by his actions, unless and until I should do otherwise." she answered.
    @TheSilentInfluence

14. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Soon, they were aboard the Millennium Falcon. Talia looked around and Luke soon pointed her to a seat in the cockpit, where she sat down hesitantly. There was no reason for the Jedi to be this nice to her willingly. She glanced at him, and then turned away; a frown on her face that was almost a scowl. It wasn't until Luke had put the Millennium Falcon into hyperspace that she turned to look at him again.

"The name please Inquisitor." Luke asked, turning in his seat and looking at her. "And then I can re-route the coordinates."

"I knew her by first sister. That was just how it was." Talia answered quietly. "She lives on Ryloth now, I believe she is trying to be a healer." She shrugged. "Or used to be anyway. I'm surprised she lasted this long, Vader hated her more then anyone else. But I guess that doesn't matter now." Talia nodded at them. "But I know where she is holding up, her base of operations. If anyone can help you track down more Inquisitors, it is the first one."

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia agreed that the First Sister would be the one with the most knowledge. How to get her to cooperate was another challenge, altogether, but one they would tackle when and if they found her.
    Leia addressed Talia: "Thank you for giving us a name and place to start." She glanced at Luke and Talia. "I'm heading to the galley to find something to eat. You want anything?"

@TheSilentInfluence