main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween Challenge - The killer is out there.......

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Oct 14, 2020.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Kyp Durron, Adalia Durron, Jesse Durron, Nicolina (Nicci) Durron.

Halloween on Adalia's home world is like Earth, and its the kids turn to be afraid!

My words were......with my image.

Dire

Firelight

Gruesome

upload_2020-10-14_21-13-15.png

“They knew they were in trouble; things were dire!” Adalia said in an almost desperate tone. Across from her Jesse sat on the log and his little sister Nicci was hugging his arm. The look of fear on their face was intensified by the flickering fight light dancing across their features. She hid her amusement as she widened her eyes. “The killer was on their trail and the children knew they’d find a gruesome way to kill them!” she hissed. Nicci clung tighter to her brother.

“But they can run away mummy?” The girl whimpered.

Jesse narrowed his green eyes. “She’s pulling your leg Nic.” The lad was more attuned to his mother than Adalia had thought. Looking at him she wondered if this was what his father looked and acted like at 10, but she was reminded his life had been very different at the same age.

“Am I? This is a true story Jess, why would I lie?” She asked in a hushed tone.

Jesse wasn’t convinced as he put his arm around his little sister. “Even if she’s not, it was a long time ago and he can’t get us now.” Jesse stated, his confidence faltering.

Adalia leaned forward. “Didn’t I tell you?”

“Tell us what?” Jesse countered.

“They never caught him! The Akrian killer is still out there!” She hissed. Nicci’s little face creased with a frown as her wide green eyes showed the fear she felt. Jesse’s confidence was waning, his mother’s words felt real, felt like she meant that this murderer of children was still out there. His grip on Nicci tightened slightly.

“Ok, I’ve got two candy apples with scary green faces on them, who wants one?” Kyp announced loudly as he stepped into the firelight. The children both screamed in terror as they clutched onto each other.

Adalia burst into laughter. “Perfect timing love.” She got out as she’d known he’d waited in the dark for the right moment.

He handed the annoyed children their apples. “I know. Happy Halloween kids.”

amidalachick, AzureAngel2 and Anedon like this.
  2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Awww! That was so sweet and cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzureAngel2 and Adalia-Durron like this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you. Figured a 'family' moment would be suitable.

AzureAngel2 and Kit' like this.
  4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nice story. :)
    Like the family aspect of this being told as a ghost story.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

AzureAngel2 and Anedon like this.
  6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Light, little fanfic. With happy kids in the end. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  8. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh, such a fun Halloween story! :D

[face_laugh] Poor kids, but I'm sure the apples will make up for the scare. :p

Lovely work!

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you.....tried to show that they are just people and a family........... :)

10. Seldes_Katne

Seldes_Katne Force Ghost star 3

Mar 18, 2002
    Just the way I like my Halloween stories -- spooky and mysterious (instead of gory and terrifying...). And the "trick" and "treat" are in the correct order. I'll bet the apples were especially delicious after the scare. :)

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you @Seldes_Katne - appreciate you taking the time to read it. Of course the apples were delicious, Adalia made them! :p