main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Halloween Charity Car Show.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarkLordOsirisPrime1, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Hello everyone. Its that time of year again. My parents' annual Halloween charity car show is coming up on October 17th in West Frankfort. Those who've gone the past two years have always had a blast and it should hopefully be a nice cool day. We'll also be presenting an award, Vader's Choice, to the car of our choosing. It will be in the afternoon and we won't leave until around 1:00. If you can go, please post here to let me know. I'd really like to get a good turnout for this event. Thanks.

2. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    I wish I could go, but I have to work that day. The show is always fun and your folks are such super sweet people. I hope there are others who can make it.

3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I can make sticky if you want?

5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
  6. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Hey guys, this event is always a blast for us to start off the fall Trooping season! The custom cars are awesome and the turn out is always great too! Matt's Folks do an awesome job! We even go through the line-up of cars and select our own favorite for the "Vader's Choice Award". Vader is requesting some "Wing-Men" so please post or txt.

7. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I'm gonna try to get my armor back to white again before I troop anymore. It just bugs me when its not all white and shiny. I have all the ingredients to do it, its just a matter of finding the time.

8. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Anyone else going to go? If so, we'll be meeting at Veach's in Metropolis at around 12:00. If you can't go, at least post a no so I can keep count.

Attending so far: 3.:_|
    Me.
    Edvader.
    Rena.

9. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    We can't make it. We will be in St. Louis that weekend. Sorry.

10. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Not that you were counting on me but I'll be in Nashville, I hope anyone else with a costume will consider going to this, its always a good time, anyone heard from Brent or Jared, or maybe Tilford would consider bringing a certain bad ass bounty hunter. pv

11. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    We would love to be there, Matt. It's not that we don't want to. We have had this planned for awhile, and I can't fit into my costume anyway! That under-robe doesn't have any give for preggars belly. LOL

12. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    No problem B. And I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations.

13. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    Thanks! I am! I guess we didn't make any big announcement. lol. So, don't feel bad! I'm just about 4.5 months now I think.

14. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Just a reminder to anyone that plans on coming. We're meeting at Veach's at 12:00 and will carpool from there. This might be the last car show we do with my parents, so hope to see you there.

15. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I'd like to thank Ed, Tilford, and Rena (or Vader, Fett, and Mara) for making appearances at the car show yesterday. Despite the cold weather,[face_coffee] it was a great time and my parents and their car club really appreciated it. As did the kids who were there. Overall, it was a good event for my final troop with the club for the forseeable future. Thanks again to a great trio of friends. You guys rock.=D= [face_dancing]

16. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I'm really glad I was able to be there this time! Thanks, Matt!

17. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Thanks for coming Tilford. And thanks to everyone who has been to the car show for me. It was much appreciated. Sadly, this was the last time we'll be doing the car show with my parents. It was a decent run but its time to bring it to an end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.