main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Halloween Ideas

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    I've bombed out of a decent going out each year for Halloween since I got interested in Star Wars.

So have you heard of a good masquerade ball or community party?
    Do you know of a haunted hose that could use a Vader or a few good troopers.
    Do you have a project that screams scary Imperial support?

Please post here so we can all share and have a good party year!

Randy

2. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    There is one event I'll be attending, and while it's admittedly a little after Hallowe'en....well, it's also not *that* long after....and I think it also looks to be the perfect sort of evening for anyone who just loves to go a-costuming. It's the Witches Ball on Saturday, November 5th, starting at 8 p.m. and intended to go all evening....costumes are mandatory, and there will apparently be prizes given out for 'em as well. Tickets are $12 per person right now, and it's $20 per couple....and tickets at the door will be $15 each. There will be music and dancing....a raffle, a buffet dinner and a cash bar as well. I'm certainly attending (the perfect chance to don a costume I've not yet been able to show off) and I know hopefully a great many other folks are as well.... Tickets are limited, though, to I believe around 200 or so, though the last time I checked, there were still enough available.

You can get them at Dark Horse Books and Triple Spiral (in Fan Tan Alley) - off the top of my head I can't quite recall the third place distributing tickets, but this much should surely suffice for the time being. :) Oh, and the ball is being held at the Traveller's Inn, 1961 Douglas Street. I hope all that helps....and certainly for folks looking for the perfect opportunity to have some fun in costume, with others in equally frolicksome finery - well, this is most assuredly something....definitely a truly welcome event, by my understanding. :D

Dawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.