main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Halloween WTIU's Weekly Special show

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Green light. Ready ... Set ... Go !!!

Eric Bolstridge, producer of WTIU's The Weekly Special has invited Bloodfin Garrison to come to be a part of their Halloween episode. I'm including Eric Stuckey - Hoosier Alliance in the mix.

UPDATE: The Weekly Special will be interviewing at 1:30 pm on Thursday, October 21st in the WTIU studio.
    This show will air that evening Thursday, October 21st

Yes, we might be interested in having the Bloodfin Garrison in-studio in October if you think we can arrange it. We'll have a Halloween episode on Thursday October 21st so the group's "extreme costuming" would be a pretty cool addition for that show. We can work out details, but if you want to present the opportunity to the group, let's start thinking about what that might involve.

Talk to you soon,

Eric Bolstridge
    Producer, The Weekly Special
    Radio and Television Center
    WTIU, PBS from Indiana University

I've been waiting 5 years to get this together. I believe this will help Hoosier Alliance and Bloodfin Garrison.

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    I know several members from the Hoosier Alliance will be going to Star Wars: Celebration V in Orlando, Florida today.

Make sure you see the 501 Experience rooms. See you at the August Hoosier Alliance meeting.

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    After the Halloween Weekly Special show airs on WTIU it will be on iTunes.

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Brian
    I wont be able to make it. I only have Oct 18th & 19th off for the month.
    Sorry.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.