main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Halton Region... and general hello to everyone!...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by grey_starr, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Hey hey... first time really in this forum... and imagine my surprise to see a section for Ontario... pretty cool...

So... who here is a member of a Club?... like the 501st.ca?... rebellegion.com?

I just bought some armour off Ebay... shipped out today for me in fact... hope to get it soon... Once I get it, I'll be joining the 501st.ca right away!...

I've read about get togethers and such... It might be an idea that if people are to get together, they do it on a day of some event that is already taking place... like a fair as an example... just an idea...

Any way... baby cries... got'ta run...

Grey Starr... Soon to become TK2519... and/or TD2519...

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Hi and welcome!

I'm John, and I'm the FanForce Chapter Representative for the Niagara-based fan club, Young Jedi Niagara.

I'm also a member of the Rebel Legion, and expect to be a 501st member at some point before Episode III is in theatres.

You aren't alone, but you are kind of in between the two major clubs, ours and the Toronto Long Line, so you can pick and choose which events you may want to participate in! :)

Also one of the Regional Support Administrators (RSA) for FanForce Canada is right in you neck of the woods, CrazyMike.

An amazing collector, I think he is starting to challenge Steve Sansweet in some ways, and a great guy. I'm sure he'll post a hello in this thread before too long.

If you have any questions, just give a shout, and be sure to pop into the Toronto and Niagara forums to see if there is an upcoming event you may want to attend.

3. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    I was already at your chapters site... Impressive... I was looking for upcoming events... The Costumes were Fantastic... I left a message in the guestbook... but it didn't seem to show... (I might be able to provide a better guestbook if wanted)...

As mentioned... I just bought some armour... I really hope it fits!.. It's armour used in the filming of Troops 2... The guy claimed to be about my size.... we'll see... *L*...

Perhaps I'll meet CrazyMike one day then!... probably everyone for that matter... I hope... Time's always been tight for me... but I did just quit my job, so I hope it gets better now!...

And thanks for the Welcome in!... makes me feel better all ready...

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Hello Grey Starr, it is nice to meet you. Do not believe anything John says about me [face_laugh]
    Where abouts do you live...

5. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Hey hey!... I'm in Milton... Greenpark area... I can easily walk to the Tim Hortons from my place...

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow you are not too far away. I am at UpperMiddle and
    Burloak near Bronte Creek Provincial park.

7. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Yep... we are close!...

Nice site... your collection dwarfs wy own... and I am SO jealous that your wife lets you put them all out on display like that!!!!

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    We will meet up in the near future Grey Starr :)

9. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    I'd say the odds are Quite High... and getting higher as my interest in going to events grows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.