main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Han and Leia vs Anakin and Padme

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediJasen, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJasen

JediJasen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 15, 2002
    Ok peeps. Now that a lot of us have seen the movie. What love story do you like best? Personally. I like Han and Leia more. I mean. They were SO different for each other. And these opposites definitely attracted. You knew from the beginning they were gonna get together. And the games Han always played with her. She just couldnt resist his charm.

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I have to go with Han Leia. I think thier love story was portaited better in the OT. Maybe it's just me but I don't think Hayden has a career doing love stories.

3. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Well, I could say Anakin/Padme, but that would only be because I think Natalie Porman is drop dead beautiful, but as far as the budding love, it's Han and Leia. It was one of those he wore on her and she fell for him, even though at first she was annoyed by him. With Anakin and Padme, they knew each other for a day or two, and somehow they loved each other.

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Han and Leia. It was a more interesting love story because at the start you weren't sure if she was going for Han or Luke. We know Anakin & Padme get together from the start.

And the whole 'forbidden love' thing bugs me. I understand the idea of why Jedi are forbidden love, it actually makes sense to me once I thought about it. I can even believe that Anakin is the type to ignore his vows to the Jedi to pursue Padme. But I thought better of Padme. Admitting she loves him right before she thinks she's going to die is one thing. Marrying him is another. She's helping him to break his vows to the Jedi order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.