main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han and Leia's Club House

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Leela, Sep 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger

Ginger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    It's great to see new H/L fans posting, and it's great to see old friends as well. I miss the old gang but I like meeting new people too.

Thanks for info on the new book, Sologal. I was just wondering if anything new was on the horizon. That's what brought me here today. I'm ready for some new SW material, especially if it's got some good H/L scenes in it. I do have some fanzines sitting around that I still need to read. When they came, my husband thought they were something he ordered for work, and he took the package and opened it there. These were the ones with rather steamy drawings of Han and Leia all over them. [face_blush]

2. Sologal

Sologal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    I'd like to add my welcome to the new H/L fan posters. As you can probably tell, however, this thread isn't as active as it used to be. I think most of us decided to take a hiatus after the NJO.

For those who may not know of it's existence, the web site Han Solo and the Princess is back online. This is great news for H/L fans! Tara, welcome back to the world of cyperspace. :)

Thanks for info on the new book, Sologal. I was just wondering if anything new was on the horizon. That's what brought me here today. I'm ready for some new SW material, especially if it's got some good H/L scenes in it. I do have some fanzines sitting around that I still need to read. When they came, my husband thought they were something he ordered for work, and he took the package and opened it there. These were the ones with rather steamy drawings of Han and Leia all over them.
    [/quote]

Ginger, in case you're unaware of it, there is also a new post NJO book series called the Legacy of the Force that stars all the survivors of the NJO era. I think the entire series encompasses 8 or 9 books. The second book in the series titled Bloodlines is scheduled for release this Tuesday, August 29 (although I found it a week early in a book store in Columbus [face_whistling]). The first book was titled Betrayal. I'm liking this series very much so far (I'm about halfway through the second book). I don't suppose this could be considered spoiler information at this point so I'll tell you that the storyline focuses on a conflict between Corellia and the Galatic Alliance.

Also, Ginger, I understand how you feel about Jacen. I've always had a soft spot for him as well, but....

Spoiler space for Bloodlines....

I'm terribly worried about Jacen. :eek: It appears he's definitely heading down the same path as his grandfather. It's also distressing to see he and his father at odds over the conflict with Corellia. One thing about the series I like is that Leia, despite the fact that the Jedi are aligned with the Galactic Alliance, is siding with Han, who naturally is taking up the cause of Corellia. It reminds me of the Civil War in our own history where family is pitted against family. Over all, the series promises to deliver some good Star Wars action/adventure. =D=

End spoiler space....

3. Ginger

Ginger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Ginger, in case you're unaware of it, there is also a new post NJO book series called the Legacy of the Force that stars all the survivors of the NJO era. I think the entire series encompasses 8 or 9 books. The second book in the series titled Bloodlines is scheduled for release this Tuesday, August 29.

Thanks, I was unaware. I'll have to pick up that first book asap.

And I agree that it's great to see Tara's site back up. She and it were both missed.

4. Tara

Tara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2002
    Wow, there's people posting here!

Nice to see all the familiar faces, and welcome to all the new posters :)

I haven't read any of the EU books since Unifying Force, so I'm pretty out of the loop. I plan to pick them up soon though, and then I can discuss more :)

5. ladydulcinea5

ladydulcinea5 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2006
    Hello all! I hope somebody here can help me. I am DESPERATELY searching for a piece of fanfiction entitled "Inevitable Circumstance" written by Beret Balestrieri. It was originally posted on The Han and Leia Shrine which I don't think exists anymore. It was one of the first stories I ever read and I love it. I am desperately searching for a way to read it again. Can anybody help???? Thanks!

6. Tara

May 4, 2002
    Hi, welcome to the Club House :)

I have that piece on my website, I won't link it here because it's an adult fanfic, but just go to the "fanfic" section on my website and go to "ESB fanfic".

www.hansoloprincess.org

7. ladydulcinea5

ladydulcinea5 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2006
    Tara,

THank you SOOOO much. I remember your site. I couldn't access it for a long time. I'm glad its back. I am desperate for new Han/Leia fanfiction. I feel like there's been a lull for some time. I remember there used to be a fanzine that was exclusively Han/Leia "You could use a good kiss" but there were only 2 issues. I need more fanfiction!!!!!!!! You had some new ones on your site that were GREAT!! I know about The Correlian Embassey and Organazation, any other suggestions?

8. Tara

May 4, 2002
    Anyone here? *echo echo*

So, what did everyone think of Tempest?

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *bump*

Let's have more fun with some oldie and goodie FC's!

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Han and Leia is my all time favorite pairing. And Leia is my favorite female star wars character so double points for that.

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    They are definitely one of my all time favorite pairs. I love their banter, imagine how much fun a spin on the Falcon would be with those two!

12. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    That would be awesome.

13. NelanisGhost

NelanisGhost Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Bump so no delete. Half a page away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.