main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion HandofThrawn45 question

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LawgSkrak, Apr 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    I'm sure everyone here is aware of HandofThrawn45s fanfic collection. I've read some of it and consider it my canon continuation of the Legends line.

Does anybody know how to get a hold of him? He has a bunch of pdf files of his stuff that you can print into actual books, and I've done this with a couple of them already. But the problem I'm having is some of his covers for the books (Sword of the Jedi trilogy, for one) are in jpeg format instead of pdf, and I have no idea how to format the jpeg to pdf so I can get those books printed. I want to contact him to see if he has the pdf file for those covers.

Vialco likes this.
  2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hi @LawgSkrak, and welcome! We don’t allow threads that center around one particular user or writer, so I’m going to lock this one. As far as I can see, the person you refer to is not a member here or I would suggest sending them a private message; barring that, my suggestion would be to see if they have contact info listed in their FF.net or AO3 profile (FF.net does have a PM function). Thanks and good luck!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.