main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hannibal Lecter discussion thread, Costs an arm and a leg to join!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by ILLUMINATUS_JEDI, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I've been reading about that. I do think Hopkins Lecter will have more time on the screen than the character did in Manhunter. But I think it's going to be set up that like in SOTL there will be this whole other case going on while Lecter has conversations with Graham about the Tooth Fairy Murders.

When I say case; Graham going around and piecing things together to solve the Tooth Fairy killings using clues he gets from Lecter.

It's an interesting choice they went back to the Baltimore State Hospital set for this one. I forget the name of the place where Lecter is in Manhunter, but it looks so much different than the set they're using on Red Dragon.

In Manhunter Lecter is in a cell with clean white walls.

2. scruffy-lookin

scruffy-lookin Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2001
    Doesn't Lecter get put in the white cell because of the events in Red Dragon and because of the nurse he kills while hooked up to the cardiograph (mentioned by the director of the institute in SOTL)

I'm not a hundred per by any means, its probably been almost 10 years since I read SOTL and the ol memory ain't what it used to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.