main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Birthday, Stormtrooper_fan!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Thraxwhirl, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Erm, this probably seems a bit strange.

I'm a newcomer to this particular Forum, having only posted in here for the first time today! :eek:

After a brief PM exchange with Yoshee, I set about finding my way to The Rebel's Senate, so as to find out details for submitting my particulars for FF Adoption. All straight forward.

Anyway, it transpires that my info had to be submitted to none other than Stormtrooper_fan, the webmistress, and so I set about writing my short prfile so as to send it to her. Again, nothing out of the ordinary.

However, while contemplating what to put, i took a brief meander through one or two profiles, so as to get an idea of the sort of thing that's applicable.

To my astonishment, I learnt that Stormtrooper_fan, the very lady for whom I was preparing a CV or Resumé, if you will, celebrates her birthday this very day of March 25th!! :eek:

Incredible! 366 to 1 shot!

In any case, as the new pup, I felt it not my place to steal the thunder of anyone else here(since I don't know S_f much yet), and that perhaps someone else might be wanting to start a Birthday thread for her...? So I waited.

Well, it didn't happen, and it's now nearly five AM, and I appear to be the last Brit still awake! :(

So, since it'd be a great shame if there was no thread before Midnight JC time(8 am for us), and I'm too knackered to stay awake a moment longer, I figure I'd best look sharp and post this thread which I had envisaged might well have cropped up under someone else's authorship hours ago...

...does all that make sense? ?[face_plain] It's nearly 5 am, I'm cream-crackered, so maybe not.

ANYWAY...

Please, ladies and gents of the London FFUK, join me in wishing a truly HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Stormtrooper_fan!!

:D [Doffs top hat] Many happy returns, good lady.

:)

Teh Adz.

2. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Why HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope it is full of the things you like best!

3. Darth_H

Darth_H Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    Many happy returns S_F!!

I have visions of a chorus line of Stormtroopers bringing you a big cake and belting out a dazzling Broadway rendition of Happy Birthday!

Is that what you've got lined up for this morning S_F?

:p :p :p

4. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Happy belated Birthday Nic. :)

@ Thrax- Do you remember Dark_Queen from a couple of years back? If not, she and S-f are one in the same lol

Of course, knowing my luck, you did already know that, and i just gave you some really useless information :D

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Happy Birthday S_F! You & my youngest son (now 11) share the same birthday.

6. UKDefender

UKDefender Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2003
    Happy Birthday! Lady! (heads off to clos, er, SECRET LOCATION [face_devil] )

7. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Happy Birthday Nic! :D

8. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

9. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Thanks for the b'day wishes dude / dudettes! :D

Well... what have I lined up?!

More like what DID I do... oh my... never say to drunken friends on the way to a gig that your life is boring because you find yourself on a plane to with 9 friends on the trail of seeing the band you just went to see in London play another date in GREECE! [face_laugh]

4 days and 4 hours sleep tops what a week!!

Greece is FANTASTIC (from what I saw) now I'm just VERY VERY tired!

Edit - but off to another party in a couple of hours... let's hope I manage to stay in this country this time I don't think my flexible friend will flex anymore otherwise :D

10. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Happy Birthday Stf!!

Belated as it is.

11. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    So you were in Greece eh? Well, you could have updated the website before you went galavanting around with a group of.....groupies! [face_mischief] :p

Just can't get the staff these days :p

12. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Happy birthday Nic :D

13. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Happy belated birthday S_F!

*sith vampire ninja hoibbits bring in a birthday muffin*

Enjoy!

14. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *Strolls in late as always*

Wheres the ketchup?!

[face_plain]

What we all celebrating?!

15. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Yoshee, Stormtrooper_fan has more socks M&S it seems.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your birthday, S_f. :D

Incidently, for any of you who may be interested, i thought I'd announce my latest venture - as I'm a new cub here - and extend to you all an invitation:

Since you have shown favourably towards the notion of a thread of my hosting, I have set one up here in the London FF.

The object is simple, to get aquainted with one another, but to do so in the guise of Upper Class twits if you'd be so kind.

Oh, please dress up in your finest, smartest attire, would you, there's good fellows.

All are welcome who observe a smart dress code and behave in the finest English traditon - ie. politeness very thinly masking complete smut and total insanity, without getting perm-banned.

Thank you.

16. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    :eek:

I think your rules are going to be very much abused

17. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Just can't get the staff these days

I'm not suprised on the wages you pay!

Oh and that last Jaffa cake was stale, you really wanna start paying your staff in ACTUAL MONEY you know :_| :p

18. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.