main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Halloween!!! Party inside - Enter at your own risk

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by rhondeboo, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Sand_Monster

The_Sand_Monster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    *yawns* As it is after midnight here, I'm afraid I have to leave.

I had a blast tonight! It was a great party, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. :)

And since most people are gone now, I'll unmask myself tomorrow. Or, if anyone's really curious about who I am, just PM me. :)

Now, good night! And happy Halloween! [face_pumpkin] [face_skull] [face_devil] [face_pumpkin]

2. JadeSkellington

JadeSkellington Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2005
    Happy Halloween and Samhain to everyone! :D Guess I missed the party, but I was out having a blast at the One Man SW Show. [face_dancing] With treats worthy of Darth_Martha_Stewart. :p

3. Zombie_Padme

Zombie_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2005
    just got back with RotS...Ani and I made some popcorn, and are pulling an all-nighter to watch him descend into the darkside!

Night all!

4. PsychometricShadow

PsychometricShadow Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    Goodnight all, this was lovely-in-orange. Happy Halloween. :)

5. Sith_Bride

Sith_Bride Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Sith! Did I miss the entire party? Is anyone still out there trying to guess socks or partying? Drat responsibility!

6. Norman_Yoddar

Norman_Yoddar Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    <Headshot into thread!!!>

7. Sith_Bride

Sith_Bride Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Figures I miss out on all the fun. Did anyone guess that this is Durhelediel? Newly married to a Dark Lord of the Sith? :}

8. Jackson_W35

Jackson_W35 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Well I hope everyone had a happy halloween. :)

Looks like you guys had some fun in here. I for one feel I am a bit too old for such things. I did get some of those bags of little candy bars.

You know "krackle" "Mr.Goodbar" "Hershey's" and those 'special' hershey's I do not care for.

But those with some peanut butter works good.

Now what will these mods do for Thanksgiving? :eek:

Enjoy. [face_pumpkin]

9. DV_Death_Dealer

DV_Death_Dealer Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    Stopping by to "say goodnight" even though I missed the party. Oh well, the fun has just begun...see you next year. [face_devil]

10. _That_Sith_Witch_

_That_Sith_Witch_ Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    She walks into a nearly empty ballroom. Chairs are overturned, decorations half hanging on the wall, and candy wrappers on the floor.

Pulls back pink hood, "Hello? Newbie here! Anyone around?" Mutters to self, 'Seems like this party is over. Damned Jedi and Flyboys.'

Peeks around corner, trailing pink glitter in her wake. And spots the lean form of one Ben Skywalker hanging off the bar, a blaster on one hip and a lightsaber on the other. "Mumm. . .Just what I've always wanted. A nice pink haired Skywalker to do my bidding." Licks lips.

Silently, she eases her way to the bar. "Oh, Master Jedi," she calls while elbowing the poor sap sitting next to her prey off his bar stool. Ben Skywalker, Jedi Knight, minding his own business, stops in mid-drink turning to the sound of THAT voice.

Addressing her prey, "What do you say, you and me blow this joint and I'll introduce you to a few Sith Rituals?"

Ben Skywalker knows THAT voice. The fleeting images of pink smoke, pink glitter and a pink whip flash through his mind. It seems dreams DON'T pass in time and the future ISN'T always in motion.

"Tiffany? Pink Lady of the Sith?" A frightening question on a breath. She nodded happily.

He swallowed hard. "I imagined you shorter."

She smiled bearing her teeth. " I imagined you younger." He shuddered.

"You know what is your destiny."

"No!"

"Tsk, tsk tsk. Now Ben, we can do this the easy way. Or, " she pulled back the length of her robe and unhooked the coiled pink whip on her left hip. "We can do this the hard way." Her eyes seemed to brighten at this thought.

He shuddered audibly. Hanging his head and shoulders in resignation. This was his destiny. He looked up wide eyed at her, imploringly. "Promise me. . . promise me, I'll get home in one piece. That you won?t do anything to me that?s. . .unnatural."

She placed her hand on his jaw rising his face to meet her. "Oh Ben. . . I'm not sure that's a promise I'll be able to keep." She laughed then, before caressing his cheek and stealing a few looks around the bar.

"Come," she purred. "Mistress doesn't like to be kept waiting." She held out the coiled whip. Ben grabbed hold of the whip, muttering "Yes, Mistress, " as she turned and led him out the ballroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[face_pumpkin] [face_skull] Happy Halloween Everyone! [face_skull] [face_pumpkin]

11. Borgchild

Borgchild Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2005
    ^ [face_laugh]

So I judge this event was a success?

That makes this what now... Two events I've hijacked with my win-a-date antics? Halloween and summer fanfic awards.... No even is safe!

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    It was lots of fun. Suppose I'd better get started cleaning up the mess and locking the place up.

We'll have again next year and think up more things to do.

Bye everyone. :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.