main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Gaming Haptic Feedback in Black (and a Trenchcoat): The PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Boba_Fett_2001 , Oct 8, 2019.

1. FatBurt

FatBurt Chosen One star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I'm not trying to stop anyone getting or playing the game.
    I'll play it, just not yet. Go, have fun and fill your boots and I absolutely hope you enjoy it.

It's just not for me

yet.

In fact, I would love it if I feel left out.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    Jedi Ben likes this.
  2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm just very excited for Rift Apart because it's the first PS5-only game I'll have played.. I've heard it looks incredible.

3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 8

Jul 19, 1999
    Guess what has just arrived? Currently the PS5 is chomping through 37GB of update data.

chrcharcor2 likes this.
  4. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I still can’t figure out how to stop my son and I cancelling each other if we get on at the same time. YouTube has been hella unhelpful.

5. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Bought a 75in Sony X80J today. I can’t wait to be able to hook everything up on it!

6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Trip post. I obviously can’t edit that last after all these days.

I am not a happy Cajun..

I specifically asked this guy at Best Buy to show me the 2.1 TVs and got that Sony he so highly recommended. I find out today it actually doesn’t have a single 2.1 on it so he either bs’n me or doesn’t know what he is doing in which case he doesn’t need to be there. I will go back up there tomorrow and see what can be done but that was $1400 I spent dammit! I want what I fn asked for!

Jedi Ben likes this.
  7. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Following up again..the Sony is for sure going back. I’m not sure exactly what the deal is but they say when the port has e arc labels then it’s a 2.1. Yeah not so apparently to specs and about 10 videos I watched that says its all 2.0 soooooo it’s going back to Best Buy just as soon as I get my 75in LG 8K delivered! I got kinda lucky as I grabbed this Father’s Day last day sale. Tv is normally $3500 according to sign and I got for $1700. So I put down a few hundred dollars more but I’m getting 4 2.1 slots so boom. HOWEVER…it’s only 60 fps instead of 120. Not sure what kind of performance I ll be missing out on with that or even if it really matters. I mean can you honestly even tell when you are playing??

Ed: it’s nanocell. Not as sharp as oled but it looks damn close. Blows the Sony X80J I bought out of the water for sure.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  8. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 5

Dec 22, 2015
    This isn’t the cancel culture thread!